the poor need to wake UP and stop having kids

It costs 1/2 million$ (in TODAY'S money, 1 million or more by the time a baby today has a master's degree, as he'll NEED) to properly raise a kid in the US. If you can't provide that, kind of money/training for your kid you are a jerk for having him.. You wil be condemning your kid to poverty and horror, or condeming tax payers to pay for that kid's incarcertation/welfare (and their kids, on down the line).

A woman can get sterilized with 2 injections, she's out of service just 2 hours. They cause scarring inside of her Fallopian tubes. Nothing shows. We should be giving young, as yet childless girls (all over the world) 5k cash to be sterilized. almost all problems come from overpopulation. Such money would let her start a biz, get an education, or get the hell out of what ever scum hole she's stuck in. fingerprinting would stop "repeats".

I have 4 kids (all two years apart). In any given year the wife and I make between $120K-$150K. I feel we just make it. Not sure how anyone has kids on less than $100K a year!

OK. I think I understand from your fragmented english what you are trying to say. We all pay, me boy, because it is the law. Look that up also, me poor ignorant tool.

you need to pay more

give til it hurts me leftard
I do not need to, me boy.
Again, if you would only read a little. You are in the minority. So, you loose. And you pay what I and the rest of the majority of the electorate voted for.
I know this is really complex. Again, it is congenital. Not your fault.

oh and it's lose; not loose you idiot

Here's a thought...teach children that they should wait to have sex..until they're married. And they should marry someone with the same values/religion they have.

I know, off the charts revolutionary. It will never catch on.
Never ever has. It sounds like your utopia. But if I were you, I would not hold my breath.

Progressives have this dream of maintaining a population of young, nubile sex objects so they never have to pay for children. They want to control the breeding, and sterilize them at birth, so they are never responsible for the financial and emotional burden of supporting any children that might spring up in that population.

The nazis had the same dream. I can't believe you guys actually give this fool any consideration.

Seriously. It's a sexual fantasy these weirdoes haves. Shut them down.

Last edited:
you need to pay more

give til it hurts me leftard
Again, if you would only read a little. You are in the minority. So, you loose. And you pay what I and the rest of the majority of the electorate voted for.

Thanks for acting as my spell check. Hang around and I will see if I can find more tasks for you. Difficult, as you lack skills.

Here's a thought...teach children that they should wait to have sex..until they're married. And they should marry someone with the same values/religion they have.

Never ever has. It sounds like your utopia. But if I were you, I would not hold my breath.

the Left insists it's panderees have no discipline and no conscience

Thanks for acting as my spell check. Hang around and I will see if I can find more tasks for you. Difficult, as you lack skills.

you lack an argument

you lose

again

Seriously. It's a sexual fantasy this weirdo has. Shut him down.
Really, me girl, maybe you should shut me down. You are, of course, incapable.

And, by the way, if you would like to inform folks why anyone thinks supporting children is a sexual fantasy, that would be great. I need a comedy post.

the Left is saying the people the pander to will keep on having babies they cant afford no matter if welfare ceased to exist; that they would stick coat-hangers in themselves to rid their bodies of the "problem"
or have abortions until their uteruses fell out

You aren't arguing for the support of children. You're arguing for the murder and abuse of children, and women. You're arguing for human rights violations.

There. Shut down.

Seriously. It's a sexual fantasy this weirdo has. Shut him down.
Really, me girl, maybe you should shut me down. You are, of course, incapable.

And, by the way, if you would like to inform folks why anyone thinks supporting children is a sexual fantasy, that would be great. I need a comedy post.

not a sexual fantasy

just your idiotic vision of utopia

you want to "help' people.............

even if it kills them

If you want to define "panderees", me boy, I may respond. Or maybe not.
Remember, it is ok. Your ailment is congenital. It is really not your fault.

If you want to define "panderees", me boy, I may respond. Or maybe not.
Remember, it is ok. Your ailment is congenital. It is really not your fault.

your lack of an argument IS your fault leftard

so is you thinking your petty insults affect me in any way

anyway it is the people you pander to

the Left is saying the people the pander to will keep on having babies they cant afford no matter if welfare ceased to exist; that they would stick coat-hangers in themselves to rid their bodies of the "problem"
or have abortions until their uteruses fell out
Here is a hint, me boy. ENGLISH 101. Jesus, that made no sense. But it seemed to show the type of person you are. Good for you. And remember, it is really not your fault.

it's soooooooo NICE for left-wing nutjobs to want to "help" all the poor people the failed Progressive agenda is creating

Forum List

Back