the poor need to wake UP and stop having kids

the Left is saying the people the pander to will keep on having babies they cant afford no matter if welfare ceased to exist; that they would stick coat-hangers in themselves to rid their bodies of the "problem"
or have abortions until their uteruses fell out
Here is a hint, me boy. ENGLISH 101. Jesus, that made no sense. But it seemed to show the type of person you are. Good for you. And remember, it is really not your fault.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what isnt my fault?

i dont understand lib dork; break it down for me

it isnt your fault you're a pandering moron without an argument either leftard

i will pray for you

is prayer ok?

"Widespread or systematic forced sterilization has been recognized as a crime against humanity by the Rome Statute in the Explanatory Memorandum. This memorandum also defines the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court."

Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and............

Nice you have learned to use google, and cut and paste. Better than most of the tools from the far right.

...because nobody can cut and paste like a leftard that cant think for himself

the Left is saying the people the pander to will keep on having babies they cant afford no matter if welfare ceased to exist; that they would stick coat-hangers in themselves to rid their bodies of the "problem"
or have abortions until their uteruses fell out
Here is a hint, me boy. ENGLISH 101. Jesus, that made no sense. But it seemed to show the type of person you are. Good for you. And remember, it is really not your fault.

what isnt my fault?

I learned many, many years ago to not try to explain anything to a congenital idiot. The ailment itself makes it impossible for the afflicted to understand.
But just remember. It's really not your fault.

what isnt my fault?

I learned many, many years ago to not try to explain anything to a congenital idiot. The ailment itself makes it impossible for the afflicted to understand.

really/ i doubt that leftard

you've been trying to explain things to me all morning

you cant help yourself idiot; it's a function of your arrogance

I use wiki because it's the tool that most leftist predators recognize, and more often than not, it has a lefty bent to it, so you find it acceptable.

Should I cut and paste the Explanatory Memorandum?

Forced sterilization is a crime against humanity. As is abortion.

what isnt my fault?

really/ i doubt that leftard

you've been trying to explain things to me all morning

you cant help yourself idiot; it's a function of your arrogance

....and you're going to respond to this post too

"Widespread or systematic forced sterilization has been recognized as a crime against humanity by the Rome Statute in the Explanatory Memorandum. This memorandum also defines the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court."

Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and............

Nice you have learned to use google, and cut and paste. Better than most of the tools from the far right.

Really, you should not call koshergirl a leftard.

What I said, me boy, is that most (as in you, dipshit) are not even capable of using Google and cutting and pasting an argument. Which was, of course, true.

I use wiki because it's the tool that most leftist predators recognize, and more often than not, it has a lefty bent to it, so you find it acceptable.

Forced sterilization is a crime against humanity. Of course.
Abortion is a crime against humanity in your opinion. And you know how much I value your opinion.

Interesting that you know something about leftist predators. I never met one myself. You must travel in odd circles. Know any rightist predators?? Are you a rightist predator???
And, while you are at it, what does your entire statement have to do with anything. Or do you simply like to post your opinion on sexual deviates??
You can indeed cut and paste the explanatory Memorandum for all I care. But perhaps you can cut it down to just the pertinent parts. Hell, you can cut and past the Magna Carta for all I care. Next.

Last edited:
and............

What I said, me boy, is that most (as in you, dipshit) are not even capable of using Google and cutting and pasting an argument. Which was, of course, true.

waaaaaaaaaaa

damn cant you stop crying?

Forced sterilization is a crime against humanity. Of course.
Abortion is a crime against humanity in your opinion. And you know how much I value your opinion.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

crybaby

and............

Weren't you just pissing and moaning about subject changes?:cuckoo:
Try and be more consistent.

typical progressive crybaby; crying crocodile tears for the people they want to enslave

that poor people should not have babies they cant afford is simply common sense

any left-wing loser desperate to debate that is simply an idiot

I agree that people should not have kids that they cannot afford. However, they do, and we are not going to let the kids starve.

Of course we won't. We don't now. Leftists are willing to pay to kill women and children, so they don't have to bear the burden of the huge population of fatherless children they have created via their programs and policies that target children and encourage them to have sex.

that poor people should not have babies they cant afford is simply common sense

any left-wing loser desperate to debate that is simply an idiot

I agree that people should not have kids that they cannot afford. However, they do, and we are not going to let the kids starve.

but you think they would still have them; and thus starve; if we cut welfare

just face it; the left are first-rate panderersa with no faith in the people they claim to defend

Forum List

Back