the poor need to wake UP and stop having kids

no not really leftard; them you losers cant make the claims republicans have kicked anybody off then

gosh what a moron

anyway idiot; why do so many people need this when you idiots are saying the good ol days are here?
Just imagine what would happen if you could write the kings english in such a way that it made sense. Really, me boy, you are proving yourself to be irrational.
But I think it is ok, me boy. You are probably just a congenital idiot. And that is, after all, not your fault. Just plain bad luck.
Let me know how you are going to stop paying for the upkeep of children that you have decided do not deserve food and housing. And no, my poor ignorant clown, abortion does not help them. Nor do birth control pills. But thanks for trying. And do remember, it is not your fault.

you have a king idiot; not me

why dont you go cry?
Thanks for the additional proof of being a congenital idiot.
I do not own, or for that matter know, a king idiot.
Is that what you think you are??? A king idiot, that is??? But really, it is ok. Not your fault.
Go cry??? I do indeed feel sorry for you. But no where near that sorry. Remember, it is not your fault. Look up congenital, and you will understand.

Just imagine what would happen if you could write the kings english in such a way that it made sense. Really, me boy, you are proving yourself to be irrational.
But I think it is ok, me boy. You are probably just a congenital idiot. And that is, after all, not your fault. Just plain bad luck.
Let me know how you are going to stop paying for the upkeep of children that you have decided do not deserve food and housing. And no, my poor ignorant clown, abortion does not help them. Nor do birth control pills. But thanks for trying. And do remember, it is not your fault.

you have a king idiot; not me

why dont you go cry?
Thanks for the additional proof of being a congenital idiot.
I do not own, or for that matter know, a king idiot.
Is that what you think you are??? A king idiot, that is??? But really, it is ok. Not your fault.
Go cry??? I do indeed feel sorry for you. But no where near that sorry. Remember, it is not your fault. Look up congenital, and you will understand.

awwww self-absorbed left-wing loser is butt-hurt!!??

it was sarcasm

poor idiot lib; so serious; especially when being made a fool of!

poor loser; talking out of both sides of your mouth

wants to rant that republicans HAVE thrown people off the system

and out of the other side of his idiotic mouth trying to brag that the same republicans WILL and ARE still paying for the same benefits

whhich is it leftard?

leftard

are jobs available now or not?

isnt your Messiah claiming 50 straight months of job growth?
why do UC benefits have to remain at the EMERGENCY LEVELS they are STILL AT?
Beyond your comprehension. And totally off the subject of this thread. Maybe you should start another one.
But then, it simply proves you are out of ammo. Remember, the subject was your saying that we should pull support from babies of the poor. Apparently even you, even with your troubled mind, have come to the conclusion that 1. It is a stupid idea, 2. It will not happen, 3. The idea was simply the product of your troubled mind, 4. You need to change the subject as quickly as possible, because the idea was really, really dumb.
It is ok, me boy, because it is congenital. Not your fault.

leftard

Beyond your comprehension. And totally off the subject of this thread. Maybe you should start another one.
But then, it simply proves you are out of ammo. Remember, the subject was your saying that we should pull support from babies of the poor. Apparently even you, even with your troubled mind, have come to the conclusion that 1. It is a stupid idea, 2. It will not happen, 3. The idea was simply the product of your troubled mind, 4. You need to change the subject as quickly as possible, because the idea was really, really dumb.

no leftard; it doesnt have to happen

you're just too much of a coward to posti why it cant be just you sanctimonius morons supporting them; if you are a man have the courage of your convictions

i was referring to unemployment benefits on another thread

sorry but the point remains the same jackwagon

no babies will starve; you wont let that happen right?

give til it hurts

poor loser; talking out of both sides of your mouth

wants to rant that republicans HAVE thrown people off the system

and out of the other side of his idiotic mouth trying to brag that the same republicans WILL and ARE still paying for the same benefits

whhich is it leftard?
Really, me boy, you need to stop lying. I did not say republicans want to push anyone off of the rolls. That is part of being a congenital idiot. You are by definition loopy.
What you said is that YOU want them unpaid for, as far as support is concerned. You are, however, quite interested in birth control and abortion. For them only. Stupid idea. Not going to happen. But then, when you are, as you are, a congenital idiot......

Yup. Since the parents are not smart enough to stop having children, in your thought process, why would it be wrong to not provide them with food and lodging. Let them starve.
Jesus, but you are stupid. Do you really think that the voting public is as uncaring toward children as you, me poor ignorant tool???? Get a grip. Elections count, and you loose. Back to the bat shit crazy web sites you frequent. Dipshit.

So I should be responsible because you cant keep your legs closed? If you're into sport fucking at least be responsible for your own actions so I dont have to be.
Or at least come over and give me a blow job...I am paying for it after all.
You slut...
Profound.

Compared to the post I was responding to....? It's the workings of Paul of Tarsus.
Now come suck my dick. You owe me.

i am far from out of ammo you self-impressed loser

i wont be out of ammo as long as there are now MORE POOR PEOPLE SINCE PROGRESSIVES CAME TO POWER then there were when Republicans ran things

that poor people should not have babies they cant afford is simply common sense

any left-wing loser desperate to debate that is simply an idiot

leftard

you're just too much of a coward to posti why it cant be just you sanctimonius morons supporting them; if you are a man have the courage of your convictions
OK. I think I understand from your fragmented english what you are trying to say. We all pay, me boy, because it is the law. Look that up also, me poor ignorant tool.

OK. I think I understand from your fragmented english what you are trying to say. We all pay, me boy, because it is the law. Look that up also, me poor ignorant tool.

you need to pay more

give til it hurts me leftard

give til it hurts
WE won't let them starve. I vote, you and I pay. You need to get that through your little tiny brain. Majority rules. Look it up. You, me boy, are and always have been in the minority on this issue. This issue being starving babies.

the Left doesnt give a crap that people having babies they cant afford leads to years of poverty

they just need to feel sanctimonious

give til it hurts
WE won't let them starve. I vote, you and I pay. You need to get that through your little tiny brain. Majority rules. Look it up. You, me boy, are and always have been in the minority on this issue. This issue being starving babies.

you need to give more

your vote isnt enough

why are you so cruel?

lol

you need to pay more

give til it hurts me leftard
I do not need to, me boy.
Again, if you would only read a little. You are in the minority. So, you loose. And you pay what I and the rest of the majority of the electorate voted for.
I know this is really complex. Again, it is congenital. Not your fault.

there are MORE hungry people in the Progressive Years

16 MILLION more on food stamps just since obama has been in office

no; it isnt good to have babies you cant afford
theonly people that benefit are Democrats and big Government

Here's a thought...teach children that they should wait to have sex..until they're married. And they should marry someone with the same values/religion they have.

I know, off the charts revolutionary. It will never catch on.

Forum List

Back