The POTUS Made Quite An Impression At The G20 Summit

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Yes, the impression the world leaders received from the Big Orange Idiot was, it is a complete waste of their time to converse with him.

The image below proves the important world leaders have zero respect for Big Orange. Those folks are, indeed, perceptive.

DISTtrump-1499615027617.jpg

2 types of Republicans.jpg

This is one picture. I mean, I'm not saying they have a lot of respect for Trump, but can you really claim all of that just from this picture? How do you know he hadn't just finished talking to a bunch of people? You seem to be making a lot of assumptions.

This is one picture. I mean, I'm not saying they have a lot of respect for Trump, but can you really claim all of that just from this picture? How do you know he hadn't just finished talking to a bunch of people? You seem to be making a lot of assumptions.
He posted something the not so brilliant asshole whore Sarah Silverman said!

June 26, 2017
U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership
America still wins praise for its people, culture and civil liberties

By Richard Wike, Bruce Stokes, Jacob Poushter and Janell Fetterolf

Although he has only been in office a few months, Donald Trump’s presidency has had a major impact on how the world sees the United States. Trump and many of his key policies are broadly unpopular around the globe, and ratings for the U.S. have declined steeply in many nations. According to a new Pew Research Center survey spanning 37 nations, a median of just 22% has confidence in Trump to do the right thing when it comes to international affairs. This stands in contrast to the final years of Barack Obama’s presidency, when a median of 64% expressed confidence in Trump’s predecessor to direct America’s role in the world.

The sharp decline in how much global publics trust the U.S. president on the world stage is especially pronounced among some of America’s closest allies in Europe and Asia, as well as neighboring Mexico and Canada. Across the 37 nations polled, Trump gets higher marks than Obama in only two countries: Russia and Israel.
[...]

June 26, 2017

Although he has only been in office a few months, Donald Trump’s presidency has had a major impact on how the world sees the United States. Trump and many of his key policies are broadly unpopular around the globe, and ratings for the U.S. have declined steeply in many nations. According to a new Pew Research Center survey spanning 37 nations, a median of just 22% has confidence in Trump to do the right thing when it comes to international affairs. This stands in contrast to the final years of Barack Obama’s presidency, when a median of 64% expressed confidence in Trump’s predecessor to direct America’s role in the world.

The sharp decline in how much global publics trust the U.S. president on the world stage is especially pronounced among some of America’s closest allies in Europe and Asia, as well as neighboring Mexico and Canada. Across the 37 nations polled, Trump gets higher marks than Obama in only two countries: Russia and Israel.
[...]

So, from all I have seen, heard and read Trump really questions their leadership!

Trump ain't gonna hand them money which pisses them off. I mean the indignation of being asked to pull your share of the load is just too fucking much for the rest of the world huh?

What were they talking about back there? Maybe he wasn't interested or involved in whatever it was. These photos are brought up to satiate that specific group you want to impress. Remember the one with Obama eating alone in a military mess hall? Same thing here.

June 26, 2017

[...]

So, from all I have seen, heard and read Trump really questions their leadership!

of course he would..... it's 'cause he's out of his fucking mind.

Forum List

Back