The President flips off Arizona

Obama decides to play politics over 19 dead firefighters

117 died from Hurricane Sandy and yet Red State Republicans still voted against disaster relief

R's voted against the bill. Do you even know what crazy pork was in it?:eusa_boohoo:

Bull shit

Even when a basic stripped $8 billion to start Sandy disaster relief efforts was proposed, Republicans still voted against it

You want to talk pork? Look at Arizona

They have private insurance to cover losses

117 died from Hurricane Sandy and yet Red State Republicans still voted against disaster relief

R's voted against the bill. Do you even know what crazy pork was in it?:eusa_boohoo:

Bull shit

Even when a basic stripped $8 billion to start Sandy disaster relief efforts was proposed, Republicans still voted against it

You want to talk pork? Look at Arizona

They have private insurance to cover losses
Just as I said, it's all about revenge to Leftist drones like Wrongwinger.

As a resident of the Jersey Shore who saw Republicans hold up emergency disaster relief and ultimately vote against it...

I am eating this up

You reap what you sow

I gather then you are cool with Christie using 5 million of the original cash promoting himself?

As a Democrat, I saw the commercials and thought they were great. Our Governor getting the word out that the Jersey Shore is open for business was desperately needed

Much needed for the economic recovery of the region

I love this part...Oh and video at link.

Chris Christie is spending $4.7 million dollars of Hurricane Sandy relief funds on video ads that promote himself, the New Jersey Star-Ledger reports.

The "Stronger Than The Storm" TV ads feature Gov. Chris Christie and his family and are part of a $25 million spend to promote NJ tourism. The money all comes from the federal tax dollars given to NJ as post-Sandy hurricane relief.

Critics say that the ads promote Christie more than they promote tourism: they work as campaign ads this year, when Christie is running for re-election as governor, and they introduce Christie to a national audience ahead of the 2016 presidential campaign.

Christie is also under fire for paying more to have himself in the ads. Over $2 million more was paid to a company that proposed putting him Christie into the ads. Another firm offered to make the tourism-promoting ads for $2 million, but without Christie or his family in the footage, the Star-Ledger reports.

The ad has been airing in NY, PA, Baltimore, and DC.

SDFSUB9GKK96GIQC-rszw514

http://politix.topix.com/news/7357-christie-spent-4-7m-of-sandy-funds-on-ads-featuring-himself

Last edited:
As a resident of the Jersey Shore who saw Republicans hold up emergency disaster relief and ultimately vote against it...

I am eating this up

You reap what you sow

I gather then you are cool with Christie using 5 million of the original cash promoting himself?

As a Democrat, I saw the commercials and thought they were great. Our Governor getting the word out that the Jersey Shore is open for business was desperately needed

Of course you would. You are a progressive. And it's not your tax payer dollars.

It's a no brainer that you would love it.

:lol:

I love this part...Oh and video at link.

Chris Christie is spending $4.7 million dollars of Hurricane Sandy relief funds on video ads that promote himself, the New Jersey Star-Ledger reports.

The "Stronger Than The Storm" TV ads feature Gov. Chris Christie and his family and are part of a $25 million spend to promote NJ tourism. The money all comes from the federal tax dollars given to NJ as post-Sandy hurricane relief.

Critics say that the ads promote Christie more than they promote tourism: they work as campaign ads this year, when Christie is running for re-election as governor, and they introduce Christie to a national audience ahead of the 2016 presidential campaign.

Christie is also under fire for paying more to have himself in the ads. Over $2 million more was paid to a company that proposed putting him Christie into the ads. Another firm offered to make the tourism-promoting ads for $2 million, but without Christie or his family in the footage, the Star-Ledger reports.

The ad has been airing in NY, PA, Baltimore, and DC.

SDFSUB9GKK96GIQC-rszw514

The Stronger than the Storm ads were great. Haven't heard anyone in NJ complain. They celebrate the resilience of the NJ people more than they celebrate the Governor

Christie was our symbol of Hurricane Sandy, much the way Rudy G was the symbol of 9-11.

Obama decides to play politics over 19 dead firefighters

They didn't even address the issue for months and months. Those people were suffering terribly.

I do wish you all would stop being such hypocrites, those wingnuts especially on the House side have done nothing to help real America. Only rich corporations. It would be great if voters from both sides would come together and hold their feet to the fire for the common good.

They all need a dose of reality, it should be unlawful for them to continue lining their pockets. The IRS has stopped large corporations from taking advantage of big fat perks day in and day out. This should include congress. There is no free lunch.

Of course you would. You are a progressive. And it's not your tax payer dollars.

It's a no brainer that you would love it.

:lol:

Well, it IS my taxpayer dollars in Arizona isnt it?

I still say you reap what you sow Arizona

They didn't even address the issue for months and months. Those people were suffering terribly.

I do wish you all would stop being such hypocrites, those wingnuts especially on the House side have done nothing to help real America. Only rich corporations. It would be great if voters from both sides would come together and hold their feet to the fire for the common good.

They all need a dose of reality, it should be unlawful for them to continue lining their pockets. The IRS has stopped large corporations from taking advantage of big fat perks day in and day out. This should include congress. There is no free lunch.

Arizona did not meet Federal guidelines and they were denied aid

I just LOVE that it comes the day after they rallied to tell the President how much they hate him

Bye, bye Black Sheep

karma is a bitch

Shame that none of the dead firefighters were ghetto thugs high on Purple Drank or they could have been Obama's son

Well your post certainly is proof of someone's pettiness.

It's not petty. It's vile. This is how libs think.

What is petty?

Following federal guidelines for disaster relief?

Once again all Adolf Obama has done is alienate the people he needs to bring together to change things. He won't do it with congress and he won't do it with America

What a POS Obama is and I wish he would just go away. He will fade like Carter and be the laughing stock of the POTUS chain

-Geaux

Last edited:
It's not petty. It's vile. This is how libs think.

What is petty?

Once again all Adolf Obama has done is alienate the people he needs to bring together to change things. He won't do it with congress and he won't do it with America

What a POS Obama is and I wish he would just go away. He will fade like Carter and be the laughing stock of the POTUS chain

-Geaux

Whoa......Hitler references

I missed the part of the story where Obama marched them off to death camps

What is petty?

-Geaux

Whoa......Hitler references

I missed the part of the story where Obama marched them off to death camps

My sig is a good staring point

More to follow and I'm sure your waiting with baited breath

-Geaux

Forum List

Back