The President flips off Arizona

What I want to know is why people live in homes that aren't insured and then when something happens, they expect the government to bail them out?

No. What is petty is starting a thread with a lie about Arizonans calling the Prez a ******!

You are so goddamned full of shit your eyes are brown!
Of course Arizonans didn't call the president a n*gger

They were just commenting on his blackness, that's all

I read the link...where did they comment on his blackness???

Bye, bye, Black Sheep

He is 47% black.......did you know that?

What I want to know is why people live in homes that aren't insured and then when something happens, they expect the government to bail them out?

They are in a Red State.....no personal responsibility

The presidebt, like all despots, rewards personal loyalty and punishes those who are not. This might be part of the normal division process as he informs states one by one that they are only in the Union of states for certain things but not others.

Why should you pay for my hurricane relief when you live in California? Why should I pay for your earthquake relief when I live in Texas? Neither should pay for the other.

Gotta love it, Arizonans come out on Thursday to call the President a n*gger and have their Disaster relief request denied on Friday

Federal government says no to aid for Arizona fire - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Arizona's top politicians blasted the Obama administration and federal officials over the denial of aid in the wake of the state's deadly wildfire.
The Yarnell Hill blaze killed 19 firefighters, called "hotshots," in late June, when it changed directions and engulfed them.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency denied the state's request for assistance based on insurance rules, it said in a statement Friday. It determined that not enough uninsured private individuals had become victims to warrant a payout.

You reap what you sow Arizona

:lol: Maybe the two events had nothing to do with one another.. Arizona really doesn't have a lot of good outcomes after their aggressive comments for President Obama though.

Have fun cleaning up on your dime assholes..

This is the typicall liberal response when showing how much they care for other people and how much they love their nation. Then they want to know why people call them hypocrites.

Immie

Why should you pay for my hurricane relief when you live in California? Why should I pay for your earthquake relief when I live in Texas? Neither should pay for the other.

Absolutely..

Why are we a UNITED States?

Gotta love it, Arizonans come out on Thursday to call the President a n*gger and have their Disaster relief request denied on Friday

Federal government says no to aid for Arizona fire - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Arizona's top politicians blasted the Obama administration and federal officials over the denial of aid in the wake of the state's deadly wildfire.
The Yarnell Hill blaze killed 19 firefighters, called "hotshots," in late June, when it changed directions and engulfed them.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency denied the state's request for assistance based on insurance rules, it said in a statement Friday. It determined that not enough uninsured private individuals had become victims to warrant a payout.

You reap what you sow Arizona

:lol: Maybe the two events had nothing to do with one another.. Arizona really doesn't have a lot of good outcomes after their aggressive comments for President Obama though.

This is the typicall liberal response when showing how much they care for other people and how much they love their nation. Then they want to know why people call them hypocrites.

Immie

As a resident of the Jersey Shore, This made may day

Immie

As a resident of the Jersey Shore, This made may day

And why would that be? Sandy?

Maybe you would like to find a post where I opposed assistance to the good people of NJ after the storm?

Immie

Indeed. And why should we bail anyone out when they failed to plan, or have run their governments into the dirt?

*cough* *hack* DETROIT *cough* *cough*

Forum List

Back