🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The president of the United States calls the shots - Libs vow to block president's economic recovery efforts

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
In times like this, the president need to be the one calling the shots. Instead of forming a unified team, libs become and opposition force.

---"I'm going to put it very simply: the president of the United States has the authority to do what the president has the authority to do, which is very powerful. The president of the United States calls the shots," Drumpf said Monday evening, pressed on his claim during a news briefing at the White House.---

In times like this, the president need to be the one calling the shots. Instead of forming a unified team, libs become and opposition force.

---"I'm going to put it very simply: the president of the United States has the authority to do what the president has the authority to do, which is very powerful. The president of the United States calls the shots," Drumpf said Monday evening, pressed on his claim during a news briefing at the White House.---

He works for the people, not the other way around. The fat ass orange bag of shit will find that out eventually.

0BBE0E93-0B2E-4CFF-ADB8-559721B62496.jpeg

Seems to be some distention in the ranks:

He works for the people, not the other way around. The fat ass orange bag of shit will find that out eventually.
I'd like to think that, but this is one of those people who go to their grave in their own little world.

He'll always be the victim, he'll always be special and separate, he'll always be right on everything.

History is replete with men like this, who were blindly given power by the adoring misguided, and then abused and mangled it.

States' rights advocates must be fuming when their Dear Leader tells them that the federal government (in the form of Himself) has the power to overrule state and local governments.

Yesterday's news conference was incredibly revealing as to this man's incompetence, ignorance, and inability to lead the country.

Y'all seem to be forgetting that you picked bubbling Biden as your greatest hope to replace the almighty and powerful Trump.

:iyfyus.jpg:... you've already lost ... plan on pissing and moaning for at least 5 more years.. I'll think y'all will enjoy it..

Last edited:
Trumps views of his powers as President are laughed at by individual states.

If a local community has a severe infection rate.
Who is Trump to tell them they must open up or else?

Forum List

Back