The President Speaks Of Hope For The Future

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Great words, deep words. I was awed when I just read his words.

Thank you, Mr. President!

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure."

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

All Obama has is words. His is the administration engaged in an unprecedented attack on the 1A. His administration is engaged in unprecedented attacks on dissent through the IRS and other agencies. This is the president who won the Nobel Peace Prize and has since bombed everything in sight and sent drones to kill people.
And amazingly morons like you fall for it every time.

• Banned

All Obama has is words. His is the administration engaged in an unprecedented attack on the 1A. His administration is engaged in unprecedented attacks on dissent through the IRS and other agencies. This is the president who won the Nobel Peace Prize and has since bombed everything in sight and sent drones to kill people.

So, you disagree with the President's words? Really? Explain.

So, you disagree with the President's words? Really? Explain.
His words arent the problem.
Guess again, Statistheilhitler.

All obama has are words written by someone else. This is the way of actors. They play a part and speak with the knowledge that the writer gives to them. Then they end up testifying before Congress as if they really have the knowledge that the writers temporarily gave.

Be sure and thank his speech writer.
And I gotta feeling it's going to take more than a flowery speech to save dumbass from going down as the worst president in history.

So, you think that the President's speech-writer wrote that?

Considering the guy never leaves home without his teleprompter I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

All obama has are words written by someone else. This is the way of actors. They play a part and speak with the knowledge that the writer gives to them. Then they end up testifying before Congress as if they really have the knowledge that the writers temporarily gave.

So, you disagree with the President's words?
Do you have some mental disease that you repeat the same inappropriate question over and over?

Do you have some mental disease that you repeat the same inappropriate question over and over?

No, no, just wanted to have your clarity on record, here. Do you agree with those two quotes from the President, or not?

Be sure and thank his speech writer.
And I gotta feeling it's going to take more than a flowery speech to save dumbass from going down as the worst president in history.

So, you think that the President's speech-writer wrote that?

Considering the guy never leaves home without his teleprompter I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

To be completely honest I dont give a rats ass what he says. I see what he's doing.

No, no, just wanted to have your clarity on record, here. Do you agree with those two quotes from the President, or not?
The words arent the problem, Esel.

Sounds like the words of a wise man
Sounds like someone has a hard on for a demagoguing dictator.

Are you calling the President, who said those words, a demagoguing dictator? Really? Wow.
Yes, actually I was. You dont think for a second he actually believes any of that, do you? You'd have to be a rube and a half to believe that.

Ok, so because the President said those words, he is a demagoguing dictator, according to Rabbi.

Got it. Check.

Forum List

Back