The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Again.... Trump recommended states shut down restaurants & bars, recommended schools be shut down, recommended no social gatherings of more than 10 people, recommended social distancing; and the states, whether red or blue, complied.
Prove it! Where are your links substantiating your statements?

Trump says nationwide lockdown would ‘ultimately inflict more harm than it would prevent’​

I'd strongly suggest because YOU don't do any substantiation...READ this !

Trump tosses coronavirus shutdowns back to the states​

The president told governors he’d let them decide when to restart shuttered activity, offering general guidance on a phased approach. “We are not opening all at once, but one careful step at a time,” Trump said. “Some states will be able to open up sooner than others. Some states are not in the kind of trouble that others are in. Now that we have passed the peak in new cases, we are starting our life again. We are starting rejuvenation of our economy again in a safe and structured and very responsible fashion.“
But see strict single government knows the best advocates evidently you are one of them don't believe that 50 states are different from each other. You don't believe the average American can make decisions.
Sad that people like you are so pompous and yet truly so ignorant! Where are YOUR links?

Right. The worst was when Bush was president. It already turned the corner before Obama took office. So much so, it was over in June.
Ha ha The unemployment numbers we’re climbing at 8% when Obama took office. In less then a year they started to drop. Trump was sworn in while the unimployment numbers were dropping from the Obama presidency. It’s Obama policies that changed the trajectory.
1657512045813.jpeg

Prove it! Where are your links substantiating your statements?

Trump says nationwide lockdown would ‘ultimately inflict more harm than it would prevent’​

I'd strongly suggest because YOU don't do any substantiation...READ this !

Trump tosses coronavirus shutdowns back to the states​

The president told governors he’d let them decide when to restart shuttered activity, offering general guidance on a phased approach. “We are not opening all at once, but one careful step at a time,” Trump said. “Some states will be able to open up sooner than others. Some states are not in the kind of trouble that others are in. Now that we have passed the peak in new cases, we are starting our life again. We are starting rejuvenation of our economy again in a safe and structured and very responsible fashion.“
But see strict single government knows the best advocates evidently you are one of them don't believe that 50 states are different from each other. You don't believe the average American can make decisions.
Sad that people like you are so pompous and yet truly so ignorant! Where are YOUR links?

Idiot.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Ha ha The unemployment numbers we’re climbing at 8% when Obama took office. In less then a year they started to drop. Trump was sworn in while the unimployment numbers were dropping from the Obama presidency. It’s Obama policies that changed the trajectory.
View attachment 668768
Hmmm let's see... what kind of policies and statements HELP Americans?
Just asking... how would getting rid of fossil fuels increase employment?
How would favoring companies go bankrupt increase jobs?
How would putting 1,400 companies out of business laying off 450,000 people that at these companies over $100 billion in taxes increase jobs?
How would encouraging foreign dependency on oil be helpful?
Just curious but I'm 100% confident that none of you anti-American supporters agree!
ObamaBidenhateUSA.png

Hmmm let's see... what kind of policies and statements HELP Americans?
Just asking... how would getting rid of fossil fuels increase employment?
How would favoring companies go bankrupt increase jobs?
How would putting 1,400 companies out of business laying off 450,000 people that at these companies over $100 billion in taxes increase jobs?
How would encouraging foreign dependency on oil be helpful?
Just curious but I'm 100% confident that none of you anti-American supporters agree!
View attachment 668859
Facts are facts. Read the chart. Whatever policies Obama used, worked. Whatever policies Bush and Trump used, didn’t. Trump had his recession.
ALL republican admins have recessions where people lose their jobs. In modern times, only one dem president had a recession. Case closed.

You ‘re just rambling and inserting your own conclusions. I’m stating historical facts. The evidence is in. Repugnants don’t know shit about economics.

Facts are facts. Read the chart. Whatever policies Obama used, worked. Whatever policies Bush and Trump used, didn’t. Trump had his recession.
ALL republican admins have recessions where people lose their jobs. In modern times, only one dem president had a recession. Case closed.

You ‘re just rambling and inserting your own conclusions. I’m stating historical facts. The evidence is in. Repugnants don’t know shit about economics.
But you didn't supply ANY facts! Zero! I provided FACTS regarding what Obama WANTED and what happened!
Why can't you do what I do, provide a link or substantiation? Very easy to do!

FACT is Trump did in 2 short years was something that hadn't been done since 1957!

The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957​

U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”

President Trump was the first President in the last 70 years to do this:
In 2020, the U.S. exported about 635,000 barrels per day more than it imported from other countries, “making the United States a net annual petroleum exporter for the first time since at least 1949,” the EIA has said.

But you didn't supply ANY facts! Zero! I provided FACTS regarding what Obama WANTED and what happened!

FACT is Trump did in 2 short years was something that hadn't been done since 1957!

U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”

In 2020, the U.S. exported about 635,000 barrels per day more than it imported from other countries, “making the United States a net annual petroleum exporter for the first time since at least 1949,” the EIA has said.

Imbecile, by that definition of energy independence, we're energy independent as of the latest EIA report...

Screenshot_20220711-105506_Drive.jpg

... so does Biden have your support now??

Copy paste then providing your own faulty conclusions is not facts. Repugnants are RECESSION KINGS.

Forum List

Back