The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Biden has thrown more people out of their jobs than any president in US history using vaccine mandates which are still in effect.
Of course he's made more jobs available....but he didn't create them. All he did was kick a qualified worker out of their position because he/she didn't want to put that poison in their body.....and opened up a new opportunity for either an illegal or a suck ass lemming willing to do anything the left asks of them.
And yet employment participation is down again this month as the last thing Dimmers want to do is fill a vacant job.

Translation...None.
I have a few dozen family members in those fields...statistic 99% bullshit.
My son-in-law's mother would audit the statistics provided by the drug development teams at Ely Lilly for 35 years and had to constantly smack them down.
Academia statistics...what a farce!

LOL

As if it matters what your deformed brain translates my words into.

LOL

As if it matters what your deformed brain translates my words into.
99% of your posts are ad hominems, not to mention that you constantly prove you know nothing about what happens outside of your demented ego.

99% of your posts are ad hominems, not to mention that you constantly prove you know nothing about what happens outside of your demented ego.

1657327925721.png

First... who are you ? You make up those numbers? Because you did NOT provide ANY substantiation.
Now for FACTS with LINKs...
The first is the number of unemployed Americans, estimated every month from a federal survey of households. The unemployment level did peak at about 23 million people in April 2020, right when the economy was closing down due to the coronavirus. But that was nine months before Biden took office — and the number fell significantly before Biden was sworn in.
The number of unemployed Americans had fallen to about 10 million by the time Joe Biden was sworn in

View attachment 667726

All my figures for the monthly unemployment rates from January 1948 to June 2022 come from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. To figure out the average monthly unemployment rate during each Presidential Administration, I simply add up all the rates for each month and then divide by the number of months.

All my figures for the monthly unemployment rates from January 1948 to June 2022 come from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. To figure out the average monthly unemployment rate during each Presidential Administration, I simply add up all the rates for each month and then divide by the number of months.
The unemployment level did peak at about 23 million people in April 2020, right when the economy was closing down due to the coronavirus. But that was nine months before Biden took office — and the number fell significantly before Biden was sworn in.

The unemployment level did peak at about 23 million people in April 2020, right when the economy was closing down due to the coronavirus. But that was nine months before Biden took office — and the number fell significantly before Biden was sworn in.

Trump was handed: 7,468,000
Trump handed off: 10,180,000
An increase of: 36.3%

Biden was handed: 10,180,000
Biden is currently at: 5,912,000
A decrease of: 42%

So if anything that happens during a president's tenure is the president's fault then we can blame the explosive increase in AIDs cases in the 1980's on Ronald Reagan.
Funny and agree, Blame is the game. The thought that there are honest & smart people from both sides of the isle gets no traction. The loud angry voices get the spot light,

Your excuses are noted. Trump was president and he owns the bad with the good. The buck stopped at his desk whether he accepted that or not.
Oh I agree! But Biden then accepted the upward growth of jobs that STARTED after the COVID shut down was terminated. FACTS: As this chart shows.. Because of Covid national job shutdown, the 2020 first quarter was disaster.
BUT unemployment WAS going down under Trump and Biden benefitted. It was never above 5% until COVID!
By the way COVID's beginning was under Obama and the Wuhan lab donations paid by Obama's administration!
Between October 2009 and May 2019, USAID provided a total of $1.1 million to the EcoHealth Alliance for a sub-agreement with the WIV.

Unemployment071022.png

Oh I agree! But Biden then accepted the upward growth of jobs that STARTED after the COVID shut down was terminated. FACTS: As this chart shows.. Because of Covid national job shutdown, the 2020 first quarter was disaster.
BUT unemployment WAS going down under Trump and Biden benefitted. It was never above 5% until COVID!
By the way COVID's beginning was under Obama and the Wuhan lab donations paid by Obama's administration!
Between October 2009 and May 2019, USAID provided a total of $1.1 million to the EcoHealth Alliance for a sub-agreement with the WIV.

View attachment 668547

You're insane. :cuckoo:

Covid was unknown prior to November, 2019.

LOLOL

By "parsing of data," fucking moron, you mean showing all of the unemployed data under Trump's term with all of the unemployed data under Biden.
The unemployed under Trumps term were all the result of Shutdowns by Dims governors.

Forum List

Back