The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Total number of people employed in the United States per year:

2000: 135,215,000
2001: 135,043,000
2002: 136,485,000
2003: 137,739,000
2004: 139,248,000
2005: 141,674,000
2006: 144,427,000
2007: 146,016,000
2008: 145,368,000
2009: 139,881,000
2010: 139,069,000
2011: 139,873,000
2012: 142,469,000
2013; 143,929,000
2014: 146,305,000

The monthly unemployment rate for December 2014 was 5.6%. This is Obama's 72nd month of office. This drops the average unemployment rate for the time he has been in office from the average 8.45% in June 2014 at 66 months to the average 8.24% in December 2014 at 72 months.

Here is the new standings for the Presidents with Obama's revised numbers:

Barrack Obama: 8.24%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.24%

593/72 = 8.236111 = 8.24%

The average unemployment rate now is far worse than 8.24% ..

Click the link >> NO Unemployment is NOT DOWN US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hmmm.... after 71 months in office, Obama's average unemployment rate is just one tenth of one percent higher than Reagan's was after 71 months in office. 8.2% versus 8.1%. Yet to hear righties tell the story, Obama is one of the worst presidents we've ever had while Reagan was one of the best.

Go figger :dunno:

The monthly unemployment rate for December 2014 was 5.6%. This is Obama's 72nd month of office. This drops the average unemployment rate for the time he has been in office from the average 8.45% in June 2014 at 66 months to the average 8.24% in December 2014 at 72 months.

Click the link >> NO Unemployment is NOT DOWN US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You keep telling yourself that. :itsok:

Hmmm.... after 71 months in office, Obama's average unemployment rate is just one tenth of one percent higher than Reagan's was after 71 months in office. 8.2% versus 8.1%. Yet to hear righties tell the story, Obama is one of the worst presidents we've ever had while Reagan was one of the best.

I wouldn't be a "rightie" according to your definitions. I don't like Reagan. But as I said in the link of Post # 922, there IS NO UNEMPLOYMENT RATE.

Telling myself WHAT ?

I wouldn't be a "rightie" according to your definitions. I don't like Reagan. But as I said in the link of Post # 922, there IS NO UNEMPLOYMENT RATE.
Same stupid in two threads. So what?

Telling myself WHAT ?
That unemployment is not down.

Telling myself WHAT ?
I'm not telling myself that. I'm telling YOU that (but you're to brainwashed to listen)

Not stupid. Foreigners working here are part of the employment rates of THEIR COUNTRIES, not ours. If you can't (or won't) see that, that's NOT MY PROBLEM. :biggrin:

Not stupid. Foreigners working here are part of the employment rates of THEIR COUNTRIES, not ours. If you can't (or won't) see that, that's NOT MY PROBLEM. :biggrin:
You're an idiot, plain and simple. Foreigners working here are counted by both the census as being part of the population as well as the BLS as being employed. They are working for companies inside the U.S. and should of course be counted. To not count them would be to bury one's head in the sand as though they're not here working. And lastly, they've been here, worked here, and have been counted for many years. Any influence their numbers have on unemployment stats have been present for as long as they've been counted. This is certainly true from before Obama became president; and even with counting them before Obama became president and after, the unemployment rate is lower now than it was then. You remain stuck on stupid.

Telling myself WHAT ?
I'm not telling myself that. I'm telling YOU that (but you're to brainwashed to listen)
But you're not convincing anyone of this idiocy except yourself. Hence.....

You're an idiot, plain and simple. Foreigners working here are counted by both the census as being part of the population as well as the BLS as being employed. They are working for companies inside the U.S. and should of course be counted. To not count them would be to bury one's head in the sand as though they're not here working. And lastly, they've been here, worked here, and have been counted for many years. Any influence their numbers have on unemployment stats have been present for as long as they've been counted. This is certainly true from before Obama became president; and even with counting them before Obama became president and after, the unemployment rate is lower now than it was then. You remain stuck on stupid.
No it's NOT the same as "to bury one's head in the sand as though they're not here working" It is to recognize that they are not part of America, are only here to provide VOTES for Democrats (and help other vested interests) and therefore are not part of the AMERICAN employment picture. They belong to the employment picture of their countries. counting them as employment give sthe idea that this is American employment. It's not. while there invades are occupying American jobs, AMERICANS are sitting unemployed, out of those jobs they should be in. All this FALSIFIES the unemployment statistics, and you fall for it (or you're part of the lie yourself)
As for Obama, I didn't say that the FALSE unemployment reporting was only specific to him, and no other president before him. Of course it isn't. You talk like an idiot.

Telling myself WHAT ?
Two people in this forum seem to be on my side in my OP > "NO, Unemployment is NOT DOWN", and more than a dozen are in agreement with it in 2 other forums. So you just made a wrong statement. Egg on your face.

No it's NOT the same as "to bury one's head in the sand as though they're not here working" It is to recognize that they are not part of America, are only here to provide VOTES for Democrats (and help other vested interests) and therefore are not part of the AMERICAN employment picture. They belong to the employment picture of their countries. counting them as employment give sthe idea that this is American employment. It's not. while there invades are occupying American jobs, AMERICANS are sitting unemployed, out of those jobs they should be in. All this FALSIFIES the unemployment statistics, and you fall for it (or you're part of the lie yourself)
As for Obama, I didn't say that the FALSE unemployment reporting was only specific to him, and no other president before him. Of course it isn't. You talk like an idiot.
Imbecile ... they are part of America whether you like it or not. There, I said it.

Imbecile ... they are part of America whether you like it or not. There, I said it.
Imbecile...NO they're not.

Read and LEARN. >>>

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Telling myself WHAT ?
Two people in this forum seem to be on my side in my OP > "NO, Unemployment is NOT DOWN", and more than a dozen are in agreement with it in 2 other forums. So you just made a wrong statement. Egg on your face.
Great. More evidence you're insane. As if any were needed. :eusa_doh:

In reality, nobody agreed with you ... nobody 'liked' any of your posts ... nobody 'thanked' you for any of your posts ... nobody defended any of your idiocy ...

... yet here you are, deluding yourself into believing that 2 people are "on your side" on the issue; just as you delude yourself into believing that foreigners shouldn't count towards unemployment figures. :cuckoo:

Telling myself WHAT ?

There are no reliable statistics on the number of people who are unemployed but no longer receiving unemployment benefits. Those people are just out there like they don't even exist.

Telling myself WHAT ?

There are no reliable statistics on the number of people who are unemployed but no longer receiving unemployment benefits. Those people are just out there like they don't even exist.
There are reliable numbers of about how many people are not in the labor force but want a job. And percentage-wise, that figure isn't much higher than before.

:slap:
Telling myself WHAT ?
Great. More evidence you're insane. As if any were needed. :eusa_doh:

In reality, nobody agreed with you ... nobody 'liked' any of your posts ... nobody 'thanked' you for any of your posts ... nobody defended any of your idiocy ...

... yet here you are, deluding yourself into believing that 2 people are "on your side" on the issue; just as you delude yourself into believing that foreigners shouldn't count towards unemployment figures. :cuckoo:
Your lying is obvious. It's also obvious that you're desperate, by virtue of the fact that you have to resort to foolish deceit.

1. My OP just began here a few hours ago, so most people don't even know it exists. so what do you do ? You pretend I haven't been thanked, HA HA, and try to use that as a basis to say my Op is bad. Do you realize how absolutely DUMB that is.

2. Then, you tried to get away with ignoring my statement that "more than a dozen are in agreement with it in 2 other forums" (and it's new there too) Well, I could give you the links to those, but should I ? Hell no. You're not worth it. You're too damn STUPID. And you'll never make it as a liar. You should have cut & run from this exchange, when you had the chance. Now you've got that egg all over your Whole body.

3. Too bad this is a computer forum, or you'd be smacked right in the head, just for your stupidity alone. :laugh: :slap: Dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back