🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Presidential Debate over/under thread

No, its not too soon. For the first debate between Clinton and Trump:

1) Over/under for how long into the debate Hillary has her first coughing fit
2) Over/under for how long it takes for Trump to say "Make America Great again"
3) Over/under for how long it takes for either one to use exactly the word "liar" about the other one.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Plus whatever else anyone wants to throw out there
Honestly, I don't really care. The debates this cycle are going to be a sham at best, simply because both of the people being "allowed" to "debate" are shams. Put Johnson, and even Stein, in the mix, and I MIGHT watch them for their entertainment value. Otherwise, I've got better things to do with my time, such as:
Watch the paint on my walls peel.
Read up on the historical significance of Blaine, MS.
Ponder whether or not Elvis and JFK are on some island together.
Neither Johnson or Stein can win, why should they spend money on them and why should we waste our time?
Why not?
To paraphrase Trump: We have spent the last 150+ years electing Dems., and Reps., how has it worked out for us? What have we got to lose?
We didn't become the world super power in the last 150 years? That's the kind of thinking one must do to support a surefire fail.

No, its not too soon. For the first debate between Clinton and Trump:

1) Over/under for how long into the debate Hillary has her first coughing fit
2) Over/under for how long it takes for Trump to say "Make America Great again"
3) Over/under for how long it takes for either one to use exactly the word "liar" about the other one.

1) - I say 35 minutes
2) - I say 5 minutes
3) - I say 20 minutes

Plus whatever else anyone wants to throw out there
Trump didn't know Russia invaded the Ukraine and attacked Georgia.

Trump didn't know what the nuclear triad is.

Those are things 90% of the country knows. But Trump didn't. How could he not know?

And at the commander in chief forum, his statements were ridiculous again and again.

Remember when the young lady Marine pointed out that 20 soldiers a day were committing suicide and he wrongly corrected her. No 22 and they need help.

Remember when he said he warned the military about adding in women and now all the rapes. Even when more than half the sexual assaults are other men.

The guy is a walking sack of stupid. Presidential debates are NOT like primary debates. And Trump mindlessly says he doesn't need to practice. Good. I hope that's what he continues to believe.
You didn't support any of your allegations and obviously you can't define what is ridiculous for others. Hillary has a LOT of baggage so your sense of bravado is comical.

Hillary doesn't have jack shit to run on. Her focus will be how evil Trump is.

Yeah. Because Trumps has a real platform outside of how evil Clinton is.
Incompetent and corrupt. Not the same thing.

Corruption isn't a form of evil?
You're trying to move the goal posts. All Hilly has is how evil Trump is while he is focusing on policy, her incompetence and corruption. You can dick around with that all you like and try to twist it into a new meaning but it doesn't change anything.

Forum List

Back