The President's morning briefing -

after watching the way Trump has been acting in the public eye for the past year or so, it shouldn't really surprise me.
Surprise is certainly not the emotion I had upon learning of the "propaganda digest."

Hey, I said it didn't surprise me. If you want to know what the emotions in play were when I heard that, first it was a bit of nausea, followed by disgust that Trump needs his ego so shamelessly fed.

I heard about that on the other news channels today
OT:
Does USMB have a news channel too?

Dunno, but I do watch a bit of CNN, MSNBC, and FOX each day. I like to see what the various channels are reporting on, and this one showed up on all 3.
NP...Sounds like a good plan to me. I asked only because you wrote "other news channels," which, because you wrote that here, implies that USMB has one too.

after watching the way Trump has been acting in the public eye for the past year or so, it shouldn't really surprise me.
Surprise is certainly not the emotion I had upon learning of the "propaganda digest."

Hey, I said it didn't surprise me. If you want to know what the emotions in play were when I heard that, first it was a bit of nausea, followed by disgust that Trump needs his ego so shamelessly fed.
Disgust is among the ones I too felt upon reading the story.

OT:

Dunno, but I do watch a bit of CNN, MSNBC, and FOX each day. I like to see what the various channels are reporting on, and this one showed up on all 3.
NP...Sounds like a good plan to me. I asked only because you wrote "other news channels," which, because you wrote that here, implies that USMB has one too.

Well, there are several places that I get my news. During the day (I'm retired), I like to channel surf between MSNBC, CNN, and FOX, just to see what the various channels are reporting on. If I want to get stories that are more than just politics, I watch Headline News and VICE News and the evening news.

If I'm on the computer, I check out BBC, Yahoo and whatever news sites are linked to various posts.

Interesting sidenote................FOX reports on anything that is positive for Trump, and they try to downplay the bad stories, CNN spends time on Trump and all the various things going on in the WH as well as the rest of the admin and whatever the top story is that day (lately it's N. Korea), and MSNBC spends a lot of time taking apart what Trump has said over the past few days.

Wanna know which station has the most commercials? FOX has the most, followed by CNN and then MSNBC. I checked.

OT:

Well, there are several places that I get my news. During the day (I'm retired), I like to channel surf between MSNBC, CNN, and FOX, just to see what the various channels are reporting on. If I want to get stories that are more than just politics, I watch Headline News and VICE News and the evening news.

If I'm on the computer, I check out BBC, Yahoo and whatever news sites are linked to various posts.

Interesting sidenote................FOX reports on anything that is positive for Trump, and they try to downplay the bad stories, CNN spends time on Trump and all the various things going on in the WH as well as the rest of the admin and whatever the top story is that day (lately it's N. Korea), and MSNBC spends a lot of time taking apart what Trump has said over the past few days.

Wanna know which station has the most commercials? FOX has the most, followed by CNN and then MSNBC. I checked.

OT:
there are several places that I get my news. During the day (I'm retired), I like to channel surf between MSNBC, CNN, and FOX, just to see what the various channels are reporting on.
I can relate. I'm semi-retired, and more "retired" than "semi." LOL

Forum List

Back