The Prince of Fools

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
"Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince."

I forget who said that but it is a great truth.

Yet..... We were not always a nation of fools.....whilst not ever the most intelligent of peoples...at one time not long ago we did have a good rather universal pragmatic type of American common sense.

I think the transformation to idiocy began when people left the farms to reside in big cities---the bigger the city the more foolish the people were....and it is easily seen today.

If you go out into the country or even small towns and talk to people---you cannot help notice that.

Another huge factor in the National Transition to idiocy was the Federal Takeover of our Public Schools.....followed by the nationwide adoption of the ideology of political correctness....which led to multiculturalism and Federal Programs that wrecked havoc in the world of business by forcing business owners to do things that were not good for their business..... and not to be forgotten LBJ's radical immigration bill of 1965.

It is now reported that 75 percent of the people that voted for the Prince now regret it.

Yet...I doubt if they do much better if any-- next time....but of course the people cannot be blamed entirely for this mess--they only have a very small number to choose from...and it appears the quality of recent Presidential Candidates has degenerated along with everything else.

Was there ever a nation more ripe for destruction than America is today?

Forum List

Back