The profound wickedness of our country

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
A Democrat, in a Blue state has introduced a bill where you can kill your child up to a month after birth, or much longer without investigation.
Maryland already has a law that if you don't want your child, just take it back to the hospital and drop it off, no questions asked, so why is the slaughter of innocents an alternative to letting them live with someone who cares?
Had a bad day? Two year old acting up? Kill him...

The Irish Ram
This nation is a colossal failure on every level
I wouldn't say that.

A nation is like a church, it's not the building, it's the people.

Well, there's still people like you and me, right? So we'll be okay, we'll be fine.

It's nice to meet you, I don't know how you roll politically but I feel your sentiment. I've only been on this forum for three days, but already I can see there's a lot of clobbering going on lol

Politically, it seems to me, no matter what the issue or which side you're on, your job is to win the hearts and minds of the OTHER side. (Because that's the only way you're going to get votes, right?)

So, this business of clobbering each other is counterproductive that way, yes?

Politics is not that important to where I stop being a human being.

I saw a thread asking if we still had anything in common, and the answer is yes. I'd like to raise my family in peace. I'd like some "stability", so we don't have a lot of economic ups and downs (and blowouts, occasionally). I'd like to be respected in the community, which means I have to do the right thing for my neighbors and friends.

I'm a self declared libertarian (small l), but if you're conservative you want the same thing, don't you? And if you're a liberal you want the same thing, don't you?

Don't despair. This tree has deep roots.

A Democrat, in a Blue state has introduced a bill where you can kill your child up to a month after birth, or much longer without investigation.
Maryland already has a law that if you don't want your child, just take it back to the hospital and drop it off, no questions asked, so why is the slaughter of innocents an alternative to letting them live with someone who cares?

There is the bill. Show me where infanticide is legalized.

Here I thought this thread would be about the millions of peoples misplaced and slaughtered across the world with the consent of American voters, since that can be so easily compared to Russia's murderous invasion of Ukraine. But nope. Just lies hoping to get consent from those same voters to force women into birth.

The only profound wickedness of our country exists solely among the right, with conservatives’ dishonesty and lies.

This thread being one of many examples.

The democrat former governor of Va. gave a speech about abortion where he claimed a newborn infant would be made comfortable while the parents decided whether or not to have it put down like a freaking unwanted puppy. Nobody was concerned at the time. Democrats are a vicious callus bunch.
Lots of Virginians were "concerned" and it was made a get out the vote issue in the red counties last November to point out how evil dems can be and it worked with the pro-life crowd.....Youngkin played it up where it did the most good.

I'm pro-choice myself but damn, killing it once it pops-out is beyond the pale.

I may give my fellow men and women of the country too much credit, though I hope not. I don't see that kind of thing passing, anywhere in the country.
Clarification: I do not see anything like the OP described passing in this country.

Ought to be a false thread warning on the whole lie.

Last edited:

Settle down boys and girls. There is no national push by all democrats to murder babies. Thats a blatant lie.
I disagree with that idiot but he's entitled to an opinion.
The vote will see the end if that silliness and I'll bet the democrats vote against it.

I thought this an Onion/Babylon Bee type of sham story, but its not, its a real bill in MD, and yes to the op, its fucking more impossibly evil depravity from fascist democrats!

I would add to this, that there is virtually no difference between this bill, and existing NY-State law allowing babies to be murdered at birth(9-months)if the mother so decides its to be, there is virtually no daylight between that and 28 days later, or 2-years later and so on.

They are impossibly fucking evil, there are no atrocities a fascist democrat would perpetrate, not fucking one, especially under cover of law!

Just read the FOUR PAGE proposed bill 669 there is NOTHING in it saying mothers can kill their baby up to 28 days after birth, it is a LIE.

You got anything to offer in reply?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I may give my fellow men and women of the country too much credit, though I hope not. I don't see that kind of thing passing, anywhere in the country.
Clarification: I do not see anything like the OP described passing in this country.

Ought to be a false thread warning on the whole lie.

House Bill 1171
Senate Bill 669

Perinatal is post birth:
The term used in the legislation is 'perinatal,' not prenatal. Prenatal naturally means 'before' birth. The medical definition of 'perinatal' is vastly different: 'The perinatal period is defined in diverse ways. Depending on the definition, it starts at the 20th to 28th week of gestation and ends 1 to 4 weeks after birth.

And if you are worried about the rights of the child:
"Nothing in this section shall be construed to confer personhood or any rights on the fetus,"

The bill also includes a section that would allow 'a person {to} bring a cause of action for damages if the person was subject to unlawful arrest or criminal investigation for a violation of this section as a result of . . . experiencing a . . . perinatal death.
"This section may not be construed to authorize any form of investigation or penalty for a person . . . experiencing a . . . perinatal death related to a failure to act."

They can sue for even being asked what happened to the dead baby...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back