The profound wickedness of our country

No, it simply outlines manslaughter charges for some acts with no regard to that act, deferring to existing law. She could still be charged with murder.

And you think women are going to abort a 24 week old fetus themselves, with a coat hanger? How in your imagination.or experience do you suppose that works? Where has this ever been a "thing"?

I mean, wtf
No. I don't think a normal woman would, for a second. Just saying how it sounds by the reading, not having read: (a) For the purpose of prosecuting under this title, "viable" has the meaning stated in §20-209 of the Health - General Article.
I have no idea what is in §20-209 of the Health - General Article.
I hope you are correct, but I can see how people would get that idea, as horrific as it sounds, I just lack firm ground to say it is not so. The hyperbole of killing the baby at will 28 days after it was born is just plain bullshit, though.

It relieves them from having to take care of the newborn. Once it leaves the hospital it's life or death is all in the parent's hands.
As for doctor's care? If the baby isn't wanted it's neck is slit and it's thrown in the trash. Hence the need for "Comfort" rooms. Nurses were taking the poor souls out of the trash and hiding in broom closets holding the babies until they finally succumb. They testified to that very thing at a Senate hearing.
Bullshit. Peddle your fish to somebody else.

Storytime!

Dates and locations are required, if you think this is relevant.

Let's scrutinize this account.

And, go
Christ Church, Oak Lawn, Illinois.
Google Comfort rooms for aborted babies
Then read the Senate testimony on the treatment of live babies given from the nurses who hide and hold them until they die. Sometimes the little things struggle to breathe and live for hours or days.
In partial births the head is delivered and the neck is slit to sever the spinal cord. Then it's delivered, and carved up for parts. And even though the infants have developed nerve endings, nothing is given to the baby for pain during it's dissection...

And now you know where you can go...

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
A Democrat, in a Blue state has introduced a bill where you can kill your child up to a month after birth, or much longer without investigation.
Maryland already has a law that if you don't want your child, just take it back to the hospital and drop it off, no questions asked, so why is the slaughter of innocents an alternative to letting them live with someone who cares?
Had a bad day? Two year old acting up? Kill him...

Like I’ve said before, every agenda of the Left is anti-Biblical. Democrats are Satans puppets.

Bullshit. Peddle your fish to somebody else.
You can leave the thread at any time, in fact, let me send you off with some pics:

1647239150810.png

Attachments

• 1647239006324.png
    1647239006324.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
Show me the 28 day thing. I read the text of the bill, posted. It isn't there. No it does not give the mother or doctor the right to starve the child or put out on the ice to freeze. Get real.
I think it's the word perinatal that has you stumped. Use the definition of perinatal and you'll find the 28 days. It's there every time you read the word, perinatal. :uhoh3:

Again, Perinatal:
relating to the period shortly before and after birth; from the twentieth to twenty-ninth week of gestation to 1 to 4 weeks after birth.

7 days a week X 4 weeks = 28 days.

So from day 1 to 28 days later, a live infant can be killed, without a doctor present, and an admonition to officials not to investigate anyone involved.
Wherever you see the word perinatal in the bill, that is what they are referring to. A live infant, living outside of the mother's womb, for a specific length of time.

Last edited:
A Democrat, in a Blue state has introduced a bill where you can kill your child up to a month after birth, or much longer without investigation.
Maryland already has a law that if you don't want your child, just take it back to the hospital and drop it off, no questions asked, so why is the slaughter of innocents an alternative to letting them live with someone who cares?

Here is the bill.

Where does it say that you can kill a child one month after it has been born?

The term "perinatal" is included, which is about 5 months before and 1 month after birth.

However if you deliberately kill a child after birth, it is MURDER. Nothing changes that. What it's talking about is if the child dies after birth.

"an inclusive term referring to both stillborn infants and neonatal deaths."

The fact that people don't do their research into what "perinatal death" means before writing complete and utter crap on the internet is appalling

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Sometimes it overwhelms me

We are overdue for judgment

cnm
"
The Irish Ram said:
Again, Perinatal:
relating to the period shortly before and after birth; from the twentieth to twenty-ninth week of gestation to 1 to 4 weeks after birth.
The Irish Ram said:
Prenatal ~ before birth.
Perinatal ~ after birth."

Perinatal death is not murder in the one month after birth. It's common problems that are natural and happen to babies. You cannot MURDER your child. A child is a child and has the right to life. Killing a baby deliberately after birth is MURDER.

The issue here isn't Democrats, it's people who either fail to understand or who are deliberately (most likely) trying to whip up a narrative.

Only a month?

I want them to have up to 2 years to exterminate their filty moron bastard spawn. Let them self-cleanse the gene pool.

cnm
"

Perinatal death is not murder in the one month after birth. It's common problems that are natural and happen to babies. You cannot MURDER your child. A child is a child and has the right to life. Killing a baby deliberately after birth is MURDER.

The issue here isn't Democrats, it's people who either fail to understand or who are deliberately (most likely) trying to whip up a narrative.
Whoopie Goldberg had 6 abortions. Understand.

The only profound wickedness of our country exists solely among the right, with conservatives’ dishonesty and lies.

This thread being one of many examples.
Clickbait to get a reaction.

Should have known better.

"Lizard people who live at the center of earth are running the world".

House Bill 1171
Senate Bill 669

Perinatal is post birth:
The term used in the legislation is 'perinatal,' not prenatal. Prenatal naturally means 'before' birth. The medical definition of 'perinatal' is vastly different: 'The perinatal period is defined in diverse ways. Depending on the definition, it starts at the 20th to 28th week of gestation and ends 1 to 4 weeks after birth.

And if you are worried about the rights of the child:
"Nothing in this section shall be construed to confer personhood or any rights on the fetus,"

The bill also includes a section that would allow 'a person {to} bring a cause of action for damages if the person was subject to unlawful arrest or criminal investigation for a violation of this section as a result of . . . experiencing a . . . perinatal death.
"This section may not be construed to authorize any form of investigation or penalty for a person . . . experiencing a . . . perinatal death related to a failure to act."

They can sue for even being asked what happened to the dead baby...
Political weasel-wording and the screamers do not have the reading comprehension to understand what you've just pointed out.

Liberal democrats have always been content to be dumb.

What meaningful difference is there between a baby five minutes before birth and five minutes after?
In the letter of the law, it matters. We are merely defining terms and looking at what the law actually says and does not say. Try to keep up Bobby

So, the difference between a human being who has a right not to be summarily killed in cold blood, and a mere “fetus” with no such rights at all, is a matter of a minor legal technicality?

This puts you in the same company as those in 1930s Germany who created legal technicalities to distinguish between good German people, and untemenschen.

But now, we have at least one Democrap who has introduced legislation in its state, that would extend this legal technicality well past birth. And it's not the first time that such legislation has been proposed.

That is not to be construed in the way Ram posted, as it is not in the text. No it does not authorize killing babies after delivery, nor the mother. Have you found that 28 day thing yet? No. You won't.
That's a BIG fucking WHOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since we have established that Democrats are evil.....what is it that we are to do to evil?? We kill evil, right??

Democrats are not some abstract construct, they are actually real people...men and women.....if we are saying those people are evil, why not kill them??

Or do you morons just say hyperbolic shit as a way to dehumanize others and to distract from the fact that your own policies suck

Like I’ve said before, every agenda of the Left is anti-Biblical. Democrats are Satans [sic] puppets.

You do not even need to be religious to see it. You don't need to refer to the Bible to see it. You just have to have a basic conscience, a grasp of good vs. evil.

everywhere where matters of political controversy align with a clear distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness, those on the left wrong are nearly always found standing solidly on the side of evil and madness.

Forum List

Back