The Psychopolitical Indoctrination Of America ( And Guess Who's Behind It?)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What an interesting piece exposing who is behind this devious plan that has been taking place. To deny what is stated in the article and the snippet below, you're already a victim of the indoctrination. Time to wake up and learn who the real enemy is.

The Psychopolitical Indoctrination of America - Part 1 of 2

Quote:

[Why do you think that almost all racial riots in America can be traced back to Jewish agitation? Why was it that Israel Cohen, a Jewish British Communist leader was able to state in the early nineteen hundreds: "We will use the Negroes of America as 'cannon fodder' in a racial war which will sweep us into power?" Why did he write in his bookA RACIAL PROGRAM FOR THE TWENTIETH CENTURY, written in 1921, with excerpts available in the Congressional Record of 1957,page 8559: "We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By pounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the Whites, we can mold them to a program of the Communist Party. The terms Colonialism and Imperialism must be featured in our propaganda. In America, we will aim for a subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will endeavor to instill in the Whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes.

"We will aid the Negros to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, Negros will be able to inter-marry with Whites and begin a process which will deliver America into our cause!"]

I fail to understand why there is this irrational desire to trot out "JEWS", when the issue here is COMMUNISTS!.

There is nothing intrinsically Communists in Judaism.

Now, had the author NOT sought to rail on about Jews, and instead focused upon actual threat of Communism, he would have had my whole support. Instead, I must now oppose his point of view and recognize his work as short sighted and a vulgar example of what happens when idiots are allowed to publish their foolishness.

What a shame... .

What an interesting piece exposing who is behind this devious plan that has been taking place. To deny what is stated in the article and the snippet below, you're already a victim of the indoctrination. Time to wake up and learn who the real enemy is.

Quote:

[Why do you think that almost all racial riots in America can be traced back to Jewish agitation? Why was it that Israel Cohen, a Jewish British Communist leader was able to state in the early nineteen hundreds: "We will use the Negroes of America as 'cannon fodder' in a racial war which will sweep us into power?" Why did he write in his bookA RACIAL PROGRAM FOR THE TWENTIETH CENTURY, written in 1921, with excerpts available in the Congressional Record of 1957,page 8559: "We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By pounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the Whites, we can mold them to a program of the Communist Party. The terms Colonialism and Imperialism must be featured in our propaganda. In America, we will aim for a subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will endeavor to instill in the Whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes.

"We will aid the Negros to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, Negros will be able to inter-marry with Whites and begin a process which will deliver America into our cause!"]

Then Lyndon Baines Johnson took up their cause in the 1960s. With this statement...proving Joe McCarthy ABSOLUTELY CORRECT about communism in this country, during the 1950s and early '60s. He was DEAD ON.

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Last edited:
I fail to understand why there is this irrational desire to trot out "JEWS", when the issue here is COMMUNISTS!.

Now, had the author NOT sought to rail on about Jews, and instead focused upon actual threat of Communism, he would have had my whole support. Instead, I must now oppose his point of view and recognize his work as short sighted and a vulgar example of what happens when idiots are allowed to publish their foolishness.

What a shame... .
I agree with you Where r. But there may have been ONE commie Jew, big deal.

What an interesting piece exposing who is behind this devious plan that has been taking place. ]

Since this is a thread by Stevie the racist/antisemite I am leaning towards Stevie claiming its Jews and Negroes.

But I didn't bother to read past the title.

• Banned
What an interesting piece exposing who is behind this devious plan that has been taking place. ]

Since this is a thread by Stevie the racist/antisemite I am leaning towards Stevie claiming its Jews and Negroes.

Are you too scared to read the article and learn the truth my little sensitive politically correct indoctrinated Obama disciple?

Last edited:

What a shame... .

I agree. One Cohen might have been a Communist out of the entire family tree of Cohen's and this is news because? Every family has a bad apple or two in their family tree if you search back far enough. So what?! What does that have to do with the price of tea in China! Very disappointing. He could have had a good thread had he not targeted the Cohen family. The Cohen's are the family of Jews that were priests in Judaism! The nerve to drag their name through the mud like this! Very disappointed in you, Steve. What a something!

Are you too scared to read the article and learn the truth my little sensitive politically correct indoctrinated Obama disciple?

What truth? That you are an anti-semite? Yes! We got it! Very sad! VERY.

I don't need to wade in a sewer to know that it is full of crap.

In this case racist-antisemite crap- how do I know?

You posted it.

Quote:

Then Lyndon Baines Johnson took up their cause in the 1960s. With this statement...proving Joe McCarthy ABSOLUTELY CORRECT about communism in this country, during the 1950s and early '60s. He was DEAD ON.

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

That's never been verified by anybody and is in fact, sourced from a SINGLE book that printed it as hearsay. Only dumb rubes try to peddle that nonsense anymore.

What a shame... .
I agree with you Where r. But there may have been ONE commie Jew, big deal.

Quote:

That's never been verified by anybody and is in fact, sourced from a SINGLE book that printed it as hearsay. Only dumb rubes try to peddle that nonsense anymore.

I do not believe a word of it! Very upsetting that someone who smear the Cohen name because they hate the Jews. VERY.

Quote:

Not verified? Johnson RECORDED HIMSELF SAYING IT. I listened to him saying it in high school. It's in the national record... and as a result, it's not even debatable.

Quote:

Not verified? Johnson RECORDED HIMSELF SAYING IT. I listened to him saying it in high school. It's in the national record... and as a result, it's not even debatable.

The bold quote? It should be easy for you to find a link then.

That's never been verified by anybody and is in fact, sourced from a SINGLE book that printed it as hearsay. Only dumb rubes try to peddle that nonsense anymore

[/QUOTE]

So say liberal commies, such as yourself. But with the inclusion of Johnson's audio conversation on the Youtube video...do you REALLY doubt the authenticity of that claim?. That SoB Johnson was MORE RACIST than any Caucasian American living today in the United States. I believe every word of this was right out of Baine's racist mouth.

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Last edited:
That's never been verified by anybody and is in fact, sourced from a SINGLE book that printed it as hearsay. Only dumb rubes try to peddle that nonsense anymore

So say liberal commies, such as yourself. But with the inclusion of Johnson's audio conversation on the Youtube video...do you REALLY doubt the authenticity of that claim?. That SoB Johnson was MORE RACIST than any Caucasian American living today in the United States. I believe every word of this was right out of Baine's racist mouth.

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Actions speak louder than alleged, with not a shred of evidence, words. LBJ's support for civil rights is what history will remember.

Now let's look at Reagan who was President during a time where the "N" word was unacceptable. He opposed the 1964 civil rights act, tried to weaken the voting rights act of 1965, opposed MLK day, supported tax exemptions for private schools that practiced racial discrimination, and supported appartheid South Africa against congress's will... But hey no one ever accused him of saying n*gger.

So which one was a bigger racist?

[/QUOTE]

Actions speak louder than alleged, with not a shred of evidence, words. LBJ's support for civil rights is what history will remember.

Now let's look at Reagan who was President during a time where the "N" word was unacceptable. He opposed the 1964 civil rights act, tried to weaken the voting rights act of 1965, opposed MLK day, supported tax exemptions for private schools that practiced racial discrimination, and supported appartheid South Africa against congress's will... But hey no one ever accused him of saying n*gger.

So which one was a bigger racist?[/QUOTE]

Senator and former Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd of West Virginia was the biggest RACIST. And so did I opposed MLK day, supported tax exemptions for private schools to help replace the PUBLIC SCHOOLS which have been destroyed by integration. How a Republican actor in 1964 (not yet a politician) was known to "weaken the voting rights act of 1965" is beyond my comprehension. It was the grand kleagel Byrd mentioned above that led the DEMOCRAT FILIBUSTER AGAINST passage of the 1965 civil rights act. Get your stories straight dildo.

[ It was the grand kleagel Byrd mentioned above that led the DEMOCRAT FILIBUSTER AGAINST passage of the 1965 civil rights act. Get your stories straight dildo.

It was also Democrats who led the fight against the filibuster of the 1965 Civil Rights Act.

The 1964 Civil Rights Act comes up pretty often- so let me lay out some facts:
Democrats proposed it- that would be JFK
After JFK died, LBJ used his death to push the legislation through.
More Democrats supported the bill than Republicans did- but there was a higher percentage of Republicans who voted for it.
However- every Democratic and Republican legislator(except 1 Democrat) from the South opposed it.

The Democrats pushed the Civil Rights Act through- but they could not have done so without Republican help.

[ It was the grand kleagel Byrd mentioned above that led the DEMOCRAT FILIBUSTER AGAINST passage of the 1965 civil rights act. Get your stories straight dildo.

It was also Democrats who led the fight against the filibuster of the 1965 Civil Rights Act.

More Democrats supported the bill than Republicans did- but there was a higher percentage of Republicans who voted for it.
However- every Democratic and Republican legislator(except 1 Democrat) from the South opposed it.

The Democrats pushed the Civil Rights Act through- but they could not have done so without Republican help.

Which leads us right back to this comment: and of course Democrats lead the fight...it was ONE OF THEM that filibustered the ACT to begin with.

and Johnson's true feeling about "ni**ers"...

Which leads us right back to this comment: and of course Democrats lead the fight...it was ONE OF THEM that filibustered the ACT to begin with.]

Without the Democrats there would have been no 1964 Civil Rights Act- but they could not have done so without Republican help

Forum List

Back