the pundits are scared for their jobs...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Last edited:
Drumpf has said he will gut the First Amendment and has already gotten a start so yeah, if one believes he will be elected, that is a real concern.

BTW, its not pundits who are an endangered species under a Trumpery regime. Its legit journalism.

And, if you want to see proof that the RWNJs are traitors, just look at their reaction to his repeated assaults on basic, constitutional freedoms as well his open plans to raise working class taxes through the roof and slash taxes on his 1% cronies. Honestly, I wonder if any of you dupes have actually read his website.

Who needs the media? All you need is a Whitehouse spokesperson.

Just curious, what job in the administration is Giuliani gunning for? For the most part I agree that the comment itself was innocent, what made it an issue was the way some nut could interpreted it, as even a few there in the audience seemed to take it differently than pure innocence.

p.s. Upon listening to Giuliani, I need a civics lesson. The way I understand it Hillary only gets the power to appoint judges if she wins the election and there is no voting after November until 2020. Who's he trying to buffalo?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back