The Pursuit of "Pussy"

So women should look like crap or NOT try to look their best because they might hurt your feelings, and that makes them bitches? I don't think so, bud. Just because women want to look their best doesn't mean they are advertising to you.

Disagree: if they dress to appeal to men, they are advertising to all men, and then hope to take their pick.

The question is, what does looking your best mean? Does it HAVE to mean looking available and attractive to men?? Why not just neat, clean, hair structured into a nice bun, matching clothes maybe of one color, of plain not sleazy fabrics? What's wrong with that being "looking our best."

Best feminist suggestion I ever read was long ago when a woman advocated for all women to wear a uniform, to take sexy clothes right out of the equation. I LOVED that idea.

Maybe clothing that is attractive to men is also attractive to women? Women can dress however they want, and it doesn't mean they are advertising to you or anyone else.

Newsflash Chris, if they're showing lots of stuff, they're advertising.

No they aren't. Don't ever assume another person's motivations.

Oh, ok. :rolleyes:

iu

iu

Riiiight.

That in no way means she wants to have sex with you. And as a side note, that is totally tacky and trailer park trashy looking.

Disagree: if they dress to appeal to men, they are advertising to all men, and then hope to take their pick.

The question is, what does looking your best mean? Does it HAVE to mean looking available and attractive to men?? Why not just neat, clean, hair structured into a nice bun, matching clothes maybe of one color, of plain not sleazy fabrics? What's wrong with that being "looking our best."

Best feminist suggestion I ever read was long ago when a woman advocated for all women to wear a uniform, to take sexy clothes right out of the equation. I LOVED that idea.

Maybe clothing that is attractive to men is also attractive to women? Women can dress however they want, and it doesn't mean they are advertising to you or anyone else.

iu

iu

Riiiight.

That in no way means she wants to have sex with you. And as a side note, that is totally tacky and trailer park trashy looking.

And advertising. People don't advertise something they're not trying to sell, just sayin'.

Of course it does. Consider that men normally wear a uniform, day in and out. A uniform for work (suits or an actual uniform, called that) and a uniform for home, some sort of typical weather-appropriate casual clothing.

But women wear wildly varying clothing of bright colors, seductive cuts, individualized styles --- take a look at the red carpet at any Hollywood event, and if that's not advertising, what in the world is?

I think we should stop that. At least normal people doing normal jobs. Hollywood starlets are selling their sex appeal, but news girls don't have to dress like prostitutes --- I assume the networks require it in their contracts. But that is wrong.

Women like clothes. Period. Your idea of what constitutes a "prostitute" not withstanding.

Wake up, Chris. If you are advertising, you're selling. There it is.

You can dress however you like, but if you are advertising sexiness, at least own it.

It's why old women don't bother and girl children aren't supposed to. If small girls do dress sexy, as in those beauty contests that used to be popular, people are shocked --- and pedophiles stalk and kill them, as with JonBenet Ramsey. Advertising works........

iu

iu

Riiiight.

And advertising. People don't advertise something they're not trying to sell, just sayin'.

Nope. Not advertising. She thinks she looks good in that get up is all. She probably enjoys the attention that she gets from guys because of it (which is normal for ALL people - to like to get attention from the opposite sex). That still doesn't mean that she is telling you she wants sex. Women are not all consumed by sex like most men are. That is an IMPORTANT difference to take into account. Looking beautiful and being recognized for it is completely different than wanting to fuck whomever.

Of course it does. Consider that men normally wear a uniform, day in and out. A uniform for work (suits or an actual uniform, called that) and a uniform for home, some sort of typical weather-appropriate casual clothing.

But women wear wildly varying clothing of bright colors, seductive cuts, individualized styles --- take a look at the red carpet at any Hollywood event, and if that's not advertising, what in the world is?

I think we should stop that. At least normal people doing normal jobs. Hollywood starlets are selling their sex appeal, but news girls don't have to dress like prostitutes --- I assume the networks require it in their contracts. But that is wrong.

Women like clothes. Period. Your idea of what constitutes a "prostitute" not withstanding.

Wake up, Chris. If you are advertising, you're selling. There it is.

You can dress however you like, but if you are advertising sexiness, at least own it.

It's why old women don't bother and girl children aren't supposed to. If small girls do dress sexy, as in those beauty contests that used to be popular, people are shocked --- and pedophiles stalk and kill them, as with JonBenet Ramsey. Advertising works........

There are some native villages where the people wear hardly no clothes at all. Are they advertising too? No. Different strokes for different folks. If you feel that you are advertising for something when you get dressed up, then that is on you and not to be put on anyone else.

This is a real problem for men. They seem to think that everything women do is just for them. :rolleyes-41:

Bingo! Not all men see to have this ignorant mindset that women are just here to cater to them and that we have their opinions at the top of our minds at all times.

When I was in college, we wore halter tops with jeans or shorts in the summer, in the same weather that made the guys take their shirts off. We weren't doing it to show off for the guys, although several of the idiots thought we did. We wore halters for the same reason that they stripped: because it was f##king HOT out there.

So my way of dressing is actually done to please myself because I feel the best when I look my best. I feel like shit when I look like shit. And that is probably men's fault too. :D

Nope. Not advertising. She thinks she looks good in that get up is all. She probably enjoys the attention that she gets from guys because of it (which is normal for ALL people - to like to get attention from the opposite sex). That still doesn't mean that she is telling you she wants sex. Women are not all consumed by sex like most men are. That is an IMPORTANT difference to take into account. Looking beautiful and being recognized for it is completely different than wanting to fuck whomever.

If all that is true, why aren't men advertising? Why don't they all go shirtless, wear open shirts, big beltbuckles, tight jeans, I don't know how men look sexy, they mostly have better sense than to dress like homosexuals! Who of course are definitely advertising --- to other men.

I'd say women dress sexy to signal availability, but we don't mean it. What we mean is that we want to pick and choose. The clothes on women are all about men. I hate that. Unfortunately, a lot of men don't like it that we don't choose them, and this leads to trouble: rape, stalking, harassment, etc. We could probably derail a lot of that by not signaling availability with sexy clothes! Let's do that.

Which is not to say we should go into disguise, like burkas and librarian spectacles and such. THAT becomes all about men, too --- inconvenient purdahs of male-repellants.

You can wear anything you like, Chris, but it makes sense to know what you are doing. If you are wearing a black low-cut evening gown in January while all the men around you are in warm comfy suits, know why you are cold and breaking out in goosebumps. God, I hate the Star Trek uniforms, both series: the women with their bare legs up to the bottom but the males get to wear warm clothes like normal people.

I do find it interesting that women dress sexy, then, expect men to not flirt or want them.... most sexy clothing is not even comfortable...

Great point, why wear tight fitting, uncomfortable clothes. Just say fuck it, and go naked girl.

So is it okay to assume that if a guy smiles at or talks to any women, then he is signalling that he is sexually interested in those women? Why is it okay for men to make "friends" with women, but if a woman talks to a man then she is "coming on" to him?

If all that is true, why aren't men advertising? Why don't they all go shirtless, wear open shirts, big beltbuckles, tight jeans, I don't know how men look sexy, they mostly have better sense than to dress like homosexuals! Who of course are definitely advertising --- to other men.

I'd say women dress sexy to signal availability, but we don't mean it. What we mean is that we want to pick and choose. The clothes on women are all about men. I hate that. Unfortunately, a lot of men don't like it that we don't choose them, and this leads to trouble: rape, stalking, harassment, etc. We could probably derail a lot of that by not signaling availability with sexy clothes! Let's do that.

Which is not to say we should go into disguise, like burkas and librarian spectacles and such. THAT becomes all about men, too --- inconvenient purdahs of male-repellants.

You can wear anything you like, Chris, but it makes sense to know what you are doing. If you are wearing a black low-cut evening gown in January while all the men around you are in warm comfy suits, know why you are cold and breaking out in goosebumps. God, I hate the Star Trek uniforms, both series: the women with their bare legs up to the bottom but the males get to wear warm clothes like normal people.

Some men do dress like that! I don't assume they want to fuck me because they are dressed that way.

So my way of dressing is actually done to please myself because I feel the best when I look my best. I feel like shit when I look like shit. And that is probably men's fault too. :D

I’d say any particular mood a woman is in can be traced backed to a man or men. Men have 2 basic wants-food/beer and sex. His mood is determined on how those wants are currently being filled.

Most men are not terribly successful at getting Pussy
DGS49

It was a lot easier back in the day when you went to bars.....
I could get it no matter where I went, yet it was the emotional attachment that was a turn off..

So sad, but, so true. Women always wonder "is this the one"? and Men always wonder "can't I meet a women just that wants a good fucking?"
If Only, we could find nice girls who are willing to help us get really really good at something.

This is a real problem for men. They seem to think that everything women do is just for them. :rolleyes-41:

Bingo! Not all men see to have this ignorant mindset that women are just here to cater to them and that we have their opinions at the top of our minds at all times.

When I was in college, we wore halter tops with jeans or shorts in the summer, in the same weather that made the guys take their shirts off. We weren't doing it to show off for the guys, although several of the idiots thought we did. We wore halters for the same reason that they stripped: because it was f##king HOT out there.

Ah, to go back to the short-shorts and halter/tube top days. :)

Ah, to go back to the short-shorts and halter/tube top days. :)

You see? You like it, but you will then turn around and complain about it at the same time. Why?

Forum List

Back