The Pursuit of "Pussy"

I do find it interesting that women dress sexy, then, expect men to not flirt or want them.... most sexy clothing is not even comfortable...

well some sexy clothing is comfortable... but depends on hour tastes....

this looks pretty comfy

You should just quit while you are ahead. Lol. You, of all people here, have no room for talking about flirting or other such things. Do you want to fuck every guy you've flirted with?

So women should look like crap or NOT try to look their best because they might hurt your feelings, and that makes them bitches? I don't think so, bud. Just because women want to look their best doesn't mean they are advertising to you.

Disagree: if they dress to appeal to men, they are advertising to all men, and then hope to take their pick.

The question is, what does looking your best mean? Does it HAVE to mean looking available and attractive to men?? Why not just neat, clean, hair structured into a nice bun, matching clothes maybe of one color, of plain not sleazy fabrics? What's wrong with that being "looking our best."

Best feminist suggestion I ever read was long ago when a woman advocated for all women to wear a uniform, to take sexy clothes right out of the equation. I LOVED that idea.

So basically, if a woman doesn't want to FUCK a guy, she should just ignore him completely, don't even look in his direction, definitely no flirting or talking to him. He might get the wrong idea, especially if she is dressed sexy.

A good thing for you guys to do is to try to look at women as if they are people. Start with that.

So women should look like crap or NOT try to look their best because they might hurt your feelings, and that makes them bitches? I don't think so, bud. Just because women want to look their best doesn't mean they are advertising to you.

Disagree: if they dress to appeal to men, they are advertising to all men, and then hope to take their pick.

The question is, what does looking your best mean? Does it HAVE to mean looking available and attractive to men?? Why not just neat, clean, hair structured into a nice bun, matching clothes maybe of one color, of plain not sleazy fabrics? What's wrong with that being "looking our best."

Best feminist suggestion I ever read was long ago when a woman advocated for all women to wear a uniform, to take sexy clothes right out of the equation. I LOVED that idea.

Maybe clothing that is attractive to men is also attractive to women? Women can dress however they want, and it doesn't mean they are advertising to you or anyone else.

Maybe clothing that is attractive to men is also attractive to women? Women can dress however they want, and it doesn't mean they are advertising to you or anyone else.

Newsflash Chris, if they're showing lots of stuff, they're advertising.

No they aren't. Don't ever assume another person's motivations.

Of course it does. Consider that men normally wear a uniform, day in and out. A uniform for work (suits or an actual uniform, called that) and a uniform for home, some sort of typical weather-appropriate casual clothing.

But women wear wildly varying clothing of bright colors, seductive cuts, individualized styles --- take a look at the red carpet at any Hollywood event, and if that's not advertising, what in the world is?

I think we should stop that. At least normal people doing normal jobs. Hollywood starlets are selling their sex appeal, but news girls don't have to dress like prostitutes --- I assume the networks require it in their contracts. But that is wrong.

Then when women DON'T talk to you or try to make it CLEAR that we aren't interested in you in THAT way, you call us snobs, bitches, lesbians, etc.

Oh, well, at least that makes it simple to sort out quickly the males with the Wrong Stuff.

is DGS on line cause, if not, when he comes back he's gonna be like... what the hell....

No they aren't. Don't ever assume another person's motivations.

Oh, ok. :rolleyes:

iu

iu

iu

Riiiight.

Of course it does. Consider that men normally wear a uniform, day in and out. A uniform for work (suits or an actual uniform, called that) and a uniform for home, some sort of typical weather-appropriate casual clothing.

But women wear wildly varying clothing of bright colors, seductive cuts, individualized styles --- take a look at the red carpet at any Hollywood event, and if that's not advertising, what in the world is?

I think we should stop that. At least normal people doing normal jobs. Hollywood starlets are selling their sex appeal, but news girls don't have to dress like prostitutes --- I assume the networks require it in their contracts. But that is wrong.

Women like clothes. Period. Your idea of what constitutes a "prostitute" not withstanding.

Forum List

Back