The Pursuit of "Pussy"

I would go out and use women, but I have very little practice and very low numbers and am too bashful, as a result.

Who's fault is that, chics. :p
Low numbers? Ugh, thats too much information studly.

Not to worry! No need to be bashful! I heard some women say that size doesn't matter, even if a few might chuckle.
If Only, I could find nice girls who are willing to help me practice get really really good at full body massage, in modern times.
Tried an ad on Craigslist?

I would go out and use women, but I have very little practice and very low numbers and am too bashful, as a result.

Not to worry! No need to be bashful! I heard some women say that size doesn't matter, even if a few might chuckle.
If Only, I could find nice girls who are willing to help me practice get really really good at full body massage, in modern times.

5x, but his basement's getting kinda full.

A lot of spam.

A lot of spam.
Fried?

A lot of spam.
Fried?

I'm getting hungry.

A lot of spam.
Fried?

I'm getting hungry.
Yes indeed with salt and vinegar potato chips...

this, not so much

And how often, aside from on television, in movies or at Hollywood gatherings, do you see women walking around with their boobs hanging out?
A lot show cleavage tho

Pushup bras, blech. This is just my personal opinion, but I liked it better when women didn't have fake boobs. I don't care, whatever they are, they're all individual. They're all individual up until that plastic surgeon puts the same bags under thousands of girl's skin. I don't like it and I'm saying I don't like it.

If I dressed for myself I would wear something like this most of the time

B1078463172.jpg

this, not so much

And how often, aside from on television, in movies or at Hollywood gatherings, do you see women walking around with their boobs hanging out?
A lot show cleavage tho

So what. That doesn't mean they want every schmo walking by to fondle them although I suspect some women enjoy guys trying to talk them into it.... others , not so much.

this, not so much

A lot show cleavage tho

Pushup bras, blech. This is just my personal opinion, but I liked it better when women didn't have fake boobs. I don't care, whatever they are, they're all individual. They're all individual up until that plastic surgeon puts the same bags under thousands of girl's skin. I don't like it and I'm saying I don't like it.

Well, at least you're honest.

Forum List

Back