The Push to Censor Half of America is ON!!!!!

Sounds like maybe there were too many Covid deniers on the site? Dangerous to the public health, perhaps? Is that what happened? And the flood of "well reasoned" and cuss free news about voter election fraud which is antithetical to our democracy put it over the edge?
How about the people who proved MMGW was bullshit? Maybe they couldn't worry about the folks about to expose the bullshit election and the fact Xiden is only the "winner" if you accept the fraud votes.

There may be some serious shit about to take place and I hope you have a well stocked pantry and a .38.

That's free advice because I still like you.

First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

I am somewhat lost.....

Is Treehouse Blog being deplatformed against it's will. ?

If so, who is deplatforming it ? And why ? Is this your reference to "the left" ? How is this a leftist effort ?

First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

Ignorant nonsense.

No one is ‘playing Nazi.’

Private websites, hosting platforms, and blogging software developers are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing is in no manner ‘censorship.’

The internet is infinite; conservatives have ample other online opportunities to spread their ignorance, fear, hate, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Such name calling is foolish.

Why would they be deplatformed ? If you can start with the answer to that question, it would be useful.

Sounds like maybe there were too many Covid deniers on the site? Dangerous to the public health, perhaps? Is that what happened? And the flood of "well reasoned" and cuss free news about voter election fraud which is antithetical to our democracy put it over the edge?
How about the people who proved MMGW was bullshit? Maybe they couldn't worry about the folks about to expose the bullshit election and the fact Xiden is only the "winner" if you accept the fraud votes.

There may be some serious shit about to take place and I hope you have a well stocked pantry and a .38.

Would a pump action 12 gauge shotgun work loaded with 00 Buckshot?

What, exactly do you mean they are confiscating their work ?

What's MMGW?

I have neither, and I don't need them. You be sensible, Pete! I like you, too. Don't do anything stupid.

There is nothing antithetical about wanting accurate elections.

You would think that if this were the case (or if there were any specifics), it would be provided to a customer of over 10 years.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

What's MMGW?

I have neither, and I don't need them. You be sensible, Pete! I like you, too. Don't do anything stupid.
Let the poster say it so I don't have to look it up in the Acronym Dictionary.

What's MMGW?

It sounds like something to do with professional wrestling?

Ignorant nonsense.

Private websites, hosting platforms, and blogging software developers are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing is in no manner ‘censorship.’

The internet is infinite; conservatives have ample other online opportunities to spread their ignorance, fear, hate, and lies – this being one of many examples.

They are taking away the platforms

What's MMGW?

It sounds like something to do with professional wrestling?
Professional wrestling is a farce. Professional boxing is real, no mas!

Your constant use of the word "denier" attached to EVERY ISSUE and only one side of every OPINION -- greatly troubles me.. I remind you that SCIENCE is NEVER "settled".. Especially science that's in its infancy or not amenable to definitive proof.. There is no definitive proof on containing this pandemic. In about 66 major international countries, they act as laboratory to TRY shit to keep the virus contained. Different approaches, different takes on priorities.. And to MY KNOWLEDGE -- all have failed.

So YOU want to censor this discussion.., Ban it for reasons of public health??? You know the best medicine for public health is free and open speech and discussion.. NOTHING beats that.. Nations get sick and DIE when you start depriving countries like the USSR of freedom of thought and discussion..

In the interest of "public health" -- the science ignorant left wants to round up and cause pain to anyone that disagrees with them.. USUALLY invoking "science" those warriors have little to no understanding of.. Only what the COMPLIANT MEDIA feeds them..

Same thing on Global Warming. Now the same thing with election fraud...

There's ONE TRUTH HERE...

The people being tossed from SoshMedia and MMedia have been way TOO DOCILE and afraid of using the "nuclear option" here. That would be the "Solomon approach" to dividing speech and opinion in this country,.. Because EVERYONE BUT THE LEFT knows -- that would be "the final fracture".. One from which it would take DECADES to escape --- if escape was even an option..
And the MONEY and ABILITY to make that final fatal polarizing move is THERE.. If it happens -- God will need to save us all..

So comments like "sucks to be you" or the "internet is infinite" from posters here on the left is TAUNTING this final mortal blow to unity.., And they'll rue the day when it happens..

Ignorant nonsense.

Right on man.. EVERYBODY knows how civil and unthreatening the left is on the web.. When they're not calling names, they are doxxing, canceling, threatening, shadow banning, and destroying objectivity.. You're forcing a hand here. Half of America is not gonna sit back and be cleaved into WWW Siberia..

What's MMGW?

I'm certain that your mind is made up about this MMGW -- but yet you can't recognize this important issue from anachronym.. It's Man Made Global Warning for all you leftist science worshippers out there that know CLOSE TO ZERO about the ACTUAL science.

And no -- we're not having THAT battle here. Take it to Enviro forum.., I'll be glad to meet ANY of you "science worshippers" there...

My immediate concern is that from reading the comments here -- most folks on the left don't realize how TIGHT the noose is getting.. For Mr. C. Jones -- I'll use USMB as an example.. We cannot get a "deplatformed".. We PAY our bills directly to a company that never monitors our content.. That DOESN'T MEAN we can't be CANCELED by the rabid left.

All that has to happen is for Google to "de-platform" our advertising revenue.. Another Giant hand on the throat of free expression.. And then -- we wither and die..

Just like all those small businesses that Bezos has FORCED to be 3rd party to Amazon.. Because a sales web presence WITHOUT an Amazon or Walmart connection is just BURIED in listings. We could find an ALTERNATE ad service, but the revenue would crash and then I could BUY USMB for a single BitCoin...

Ignorant nonsense.

Right on man.. EVERYBODY knows how civil and unthreatening the left is on the web.. When they're not calling names, they are doxxing, canceling, threatening, shadow banning, and destroying objectivity.. You're forcing a hand here. Half of America is not gonna sit back and be cleaved into WWW Siberia..
The right has no monopoly on being non-violent, nor do they have angel wings and harps.

I am somewhat lost.....

Is Treehouse Blog being deplatformed against it's will. ?

If so, who is deplatforming it ? And why ? Is this your reference to "the left" ? How is this a leftist effort ?

It's all in the OPost.. COMPLETELY against their will and when I say their will be LOST -- its because the original design of Wordpress is the Hotel California line I quoted there.

Wordpress btw is NOT a corporation in the general sense. It's actually organized as a 501 3C.. Much like Wikipedia (i think).. So there's no KNOWN corporation to go march on and camp out for 2 weeks of protests...

SOMEBODY THO -- out to get their donor list and track it down.

Did I just advocate DOXXING THEM?? I guess I did.. Might as well use the same tactics..

Ignorant nonsense.

The right has no monopoly on being non-violent, nor do they have angel wings and harps.

THe right doesn't have members IN CONGRESS CALLING FOR REVENGE.. Or resisting the outcome of the LAST election for 4 fucking years of eardrum blowinjg whining..

The right doesn't have CORPORATIONS or MEDIA tossing people out of their sites or threatening you..

THe EXTREME moronic anarchists on EITHER side have NOTHING TO DO with this attack on free speech and creating the permanent FATAL polarization of this country.. THAT CABAL IS the Dem leadership and their political action committees in SoshMedia and MSTream Media AND IN High Tech.. That's a force that WILL BE reckoned with or the country is toast..

I have nothing against questioning studies with well reasoned arguments, whether it is about Covid or MMGW (thanks FCT for translating), but I'm guessing it is more than that going on in the Treehouse.

Ignorant nonsense.

THe right doesn't have members IN CONGRESS CALLING FOR REVENGE.. Or resisting the outcome of the LAST election for 4 fucking years of eardrum blowinjg whining..

The right doesn't have CORPORATIONS or MEDIA tossing people out of their sites or threatening you..

THe EXTREME moronic anarchists on EITHER side have NOTHING TO DO with this attack on free speech and creating the permanent FATAL polarization of this country.. THAT CABAL IS the Dem leadership and their political action committees in SoshMedia and MSTream Media AND IN High Tech.. That's a force that WILL BE reckoned with or the country is toast..
The right went after Bill Clinton for six years and you want to complain about Trump and four years?
I agree that the wealthy and corporations are trying to implement their own form of fascism yet when I complained about it for twenty years I was told I have a bad attitude and that was during the era of plutocracy...Yes our capitalist overlords want to put the squeeze on us which is why they have us so divided and polarized currently...

Forum List

Back