The Questions Carlson Won't Be Asking Putin

EU may sanction Carlson over 'Putin' interview.

The level of panic by Nato/US propagandists is already over the top.
Not very smart at this point in time as the entire world is attuned to the contrasting propaganda war.

I think we can expect that the interview will be very carefully scripted by Russia, in cooperation with Carlson.

Now we only have to worry about the possibility of America reacting with something stupid against Russia!

Allies? They are more recipients of safety rather than donors. In other words - our European "allies" are useless and ungrateful cowards and parasites, hardly more. Specifically Ukraine is a sponsor of corrupted Biden's family, it's not an ally of American nation.
I am not interested in these predictable and intellectually deviant opinions. They are useless and have no bearing on any of this.

I am not interested in these predictable and intellectually deviant opinions. They are useless and have no bearing on any of this.
Yes. Good example of your inability to prove your point of view. America had lost two hundred billions directly and 6% of the average household's wealth indirectly and for what?

Yes. Good example of your inability to prove your point of view. America had lost two hundred billions directly and 6% of the average household's wealth and for what?
My rejection of your bizarre opinions has nothing to do with supporting my point of view. You don't seem to have a talent for stringing together several coherent thoughts in a row.

And take your questions to Google. I'm not your assistant. Get the answer and state your own points.

My rejection of your bizarre opinions has nothing to do with supporting my point of view. You don't seem to have a talent for stringing together several coherent thoughts in a row.
Do you have a talent to formulate a simple answer to a simple question? What good did we (as the nation) get for our money, weapons, human and intellectual resources wasted in two years? Any positive result? Any problem solved? Did we increased our wealth and safety or decreased them?

I have always supported paying for kicking the USSR and Russia in the nuts, dipshit.

This isolationist bullshit is what is going to lead us into WWIII. Just like "America First" isolationists in America and isolationists in Europe helped lead the world into WWII.

america-first.jpg

You are a total fraud.

I see we have reached the white wing crybaby stage of the discussion. Again.
When Klaus and the gang start denying people life stuffs for overusing carbon credits you are going to see the new realities. And those security troops will not take no for an answer. Life will be cheap.

Some other questions I didn't see Tucker ask, so I may as well post them here:

President Putin, at the start of Russia's full scale invasion of Ukraine you've claimed that it is not a real country. Do you still stand by those comments and how do you reconcile them with existing and active border agreements you've signed with Ukraine in 2003?

President Putin, 150+ countries in UN have officially recognized Russia as an aggressor for it's invasion of Ukraine under your orders. On what basis do you disgree with their judgement?

President Putin, Russia has annexed four eastern Ukrainian regions citing "referendums" conducted there, can you please explan how thats possible if your millitary has never had control of some of those regions to hold those votes?

President Putin, International Criminal Court has found you to be a war criminal
for forced deportation of Ukrainian children into Russia, which means that you would be arrested if you traveled to one of 123 ICC member countries. How do you plan to address this issue?

President Putin, you claim that Russia is a democracy, but there has been a brutal suppression of freedom of speech and any public contradiction or questioning of the invasion of Ukraine is effectively outlawed and punished by long jail sentances. How can you explain that seeming contradiction?

President Putin, what is the extent of impact do you think the sanctions resulting from this invasion have been? How do you see Russia's economic development over the next decade?
Would that be the ICC the US didn't sign up to?

Russian stooge Walter Duranty Tucker Carlson will be interviewing KGB thug Vladimir Putin.

Here are the questions he won't be asking.

carlson.jpg

You had Sergei Magnitsky beaten, tortured, and murdered for revealing you and other Russian officials have been stealing from the Russian treasury. Just how many billions have you stolen from the Russian people?

carlson.jpg

How often are you in touch with Svetlana Krivonogikh?

carlson.jpg

38 businessmen and oligarchs have died under mysterious circumstances in the past few years. They fell out of windows to their deaths, or fell off a boat and drowned, or "committed suicide". Is this all just a coincidence?

carlson.jpg

One of your chief critics, Alexei Navalny, was poisoned with the nerve agent Novichok, a KGB favorite. When he failed to die, you sentenced him to prison. Another activist, Vladimir Kara-Murza, was just sentenced to 25 years for speaking out against you. Are you thin-skinned, or what?

carlson.jpg

How many more American elections are you planning on interfering in?

carlson.jpg

You've been in power for 24 years now. To do so, you had your constitution re-written so you can basically be re-elected as many times as you wish. There's another election in Russia this year. Why do you bother rigging and stealing elections? Why not just declare yourself dictator for life?

carlson.jpg

You've invaded several countries under false pretenses, including Ukraine. You have mass murdered civilians and forcibly migrated countless thousands of Ukrainian children to Russia where they are being raped by your soldiers. Is child abduction and pedophilia okay if YOU do it?

carlson.jpg

I'm just asking questions...
Yes, he actually wants to conduct an interview. That’s not going to happen if you go into attack mode. Why would you want to ask questions which will result in the interview not being conducted?

I'll grant you that Carlson is currently the biggest threat to established US propaganda. That could indeed by construed as him being the number one opposing propagandist.

Judging by the panic on this discussion, that's a pretty good guess. I think you're over-reacting to the threat. America has already fairly effectively come out with a barrage of counterspin to answer anything said by Putin.

I've deleted the rest of your comments because I don't respond to that sort of bad behaviour. Act according. Final warning.
Tucker could end up like Assange or Gonzalo Lira if he isn't careful, the Reich doesn't like being questioned.

Forum List

Back