The Questions Carlson Won't Be Asking Putin

No one is endorsing isolationism... we don't have to be suckers though... we don't have to roll over... and we can be America first without being isolated....
You're speaking from both sides of your mouth. Lots of your crazier maga/America First ilk that share your ideology endorse isolationism right here in USMB. :dunno:

Then you say 'we don't have to be suckers/roll over'. So, you're endorsing isolationism? :confused-84:

Then you say we can be 'America First' without isolation. :spinner:

Respectfully, Are you an idiot?

You're speaking from both sides of your mouth. Lots of your crazier maga/America First ilk that share your ideology endorse isolationism right here in USMB. :dunno:

Then you say 'we don't have to be suckers/roll over'. So, you're endorsing isolationism? :confused-84:

Then you say we can be 'America First' without isolation. :spinner:

Respectfully, Are you an idiot?
Is Germany an isolationist nation?... because you can bet your ass that they put Germany first....

Right. So the only reason Carlson is going is to suck off Putin and give him a platform for his lies and propaganda.
Because Carlson doesn’t want to insult a world leader to his face, that means he went there to spread his propaganda?

Good grief you lefty’s are just ate up with it.

Because Carlson doesn’t want to insult a world leader to his face, that means he went there to spread his propaganda?

Good grief you lefty’s are just ate up with it.
It’s what he’ll do..

Which is why he shouldn't be interviewing him at all. He should not be given a forum where his crimes are ignored.
We don’t even yet know the context of the interview.

So, in your opinion, the only good interview is one in which Carlson puts his freedom, or his life in jeopardy?

Is Germany an isolationist nation?... because you can bet your ass that they put Germany first....
How is that relevant to American isolationism or my question about you being an idiot, smooth brain? Whataboutism your only tool? Do you have an ackthul point derp?

We don’t even yet know the context of the interview.

So, in your opinion, the only good interview is one in which Carlson puts his freedom, or his life in jeopardy?
Putin’s that dangerous huh? Why interview him if you fear for your life?

What kind of interview can it be if he’s supposedly that scared to ask a tough question

How is that relevant to American isolationism or my question about you being an idiot, smooth brain? Whataboutism your only tool? Do you have an ackthul point derp?
I'm arguing that its not bad nor unusual for a president to put the people of his country first.... your TDS has you arguing the opposite... and its quite humorous.... but very sad...

Putin’s that dangerous huh? Why interview him if you fear for your life?

What kind of interview can it be if he’s supposedly that scared to ask a tough question

Well, isn’t Putin this thug kgb killer? Isn’t that what everyone says about him? Yeah, you go on his turf and insult him to his face or make him look bad, you stand a chance to be arrested, or worse.

Look what they didn’t Brittany Griner for just bringing in a cannabis vape..

Well, isn’t Putin this thug kgb killer? Isn’t that what everyone says about him? Yeah, you go on his turf and insult him to his face or make him look bad, you stand a chance to be arrested, or worse.

Look what they didn’t Brittany Griner for just bringing in a cannabis vape..
Not supposedly. He is.

What’s the point of interviewing a person like that then?

Gonna ask him what his favorite color is? How he likes his borscht?

I'm arguing that its not bad nor unusual for a president to put the people of his country first
That argument means nothing. Totally superficial. Every president takes an oath to do so. :dunno:
.. your TDS has you arguing the opposite... and its quite humorous.... but very sad...
The opposite would be isolationism, and I'm not arguing in support of isolationism, fucktard.

Once again, I must respectfully reiterate: Are you an idiot? :dunno:

He gets his cues from Trump.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

Obama's a killer, Bushes are killers, Biden's a killer

Forum List

Back