The questions, doubt & so called fog of war surrounding Benghazi are enough to

If you are still ignorant about what happened, perhaps you should read the conclusions of the 7 investigations,13 hearings or 50 briefings that congress has issued on the matter.

If you are still ignorant about what happened, perhaps you should read the conclusions of the 7 investigations,13 hearings or 50 briefings that congress has issued on the matter.
The findings based on the testimony of people trying to cya? Yeah I'll pass on that one.

Disqualify Hillary Clinton from being potus imo.

The attack took place over many hours & there is simply no excuse for leaving Americans out to hang like that. Unless Hillary wants to point to a definitive order from Obama to stand down then she will continue to be surrounded by the deaths of those American men. That doubt about a lack of leadership when it is needed the most is insurmountable. She missed that 3am phone call that she claimed Obama wasn't prepared for.
If Chelsea was in that compound you know there would have been a rescue attempt.

Well we know Chelsea wasn't there, but maybe she thought Bill was...

The attack took place over many hours & there is simply no excuse for leaving Americans out to hang like that. Unless Hillary wants to point to a definitive order from Obama to stand down then she will continue to be surrounded by the deaths of those American men. That doubt about a lack of leadership when it is needed the most is insurmountable. She missed that 3am phone call that she claimed Obama wasn't prepared for.
If Chelsea was in that compound you know there would have been a rescue attempt.

Maybe if the Bush kin was in New Orleans ,president Bush would have put a fire under his ass to leave his vacation.

Bush could have gone to New Orleans and got in the way of the first responders that were finding and rescuing those trapped in the city, but he had the good sense to allow them to get to safety before going there.

How many more investigations do you think will clear things up? How much more money do you think Congress should spend in trying to bring Hillary down....er.....rather to find out the truth?
Inspector General just released a report on how the State Dept has been violating law in stonewalling the investigation.
But you being a leftist are happy Big Brother is not accountable to the law. The rest of us, not so much.
I'm sure they did...wink wink....let's have more investigations. The last one, where Clinton was a witness was SO effective. :lol:

I must admit that she is a rather effective liar.

The findings based on the testimony of people trying to cya? Yeah I'll pass on that one.

Lol. Actually, because it involves reading nonfiction :rolleyes:
If you choose to Blindly believe everything a politician says that is your problem not mine.

If you choose to Blindly believe everything a politician says that is your problem not mine.

Actually, I read findings issued by rival politicians, and saw that there was absolutely nothing there.

Your most ignorant premise to date.

Let's see the GOP Congress disqualify her.

So...pointing out that there has already been 9 investigations that have found no wrongdoing is irrelevant?....

What you need to realuze us that at this point PERCEPTION of what happened in Libya is far more important, politically, thsn reality.

A large part of the American population BELIEVES that there was more that SecState and POTUS could and should have done thst day/night. That creates a PERCEPTION that they left as US Ambassador and security forces up the creek. That doesn't sit well with a lot of Americans.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes when "13 Hours" debuts nationwide next Friday.

Actually, I read findings issued by rival politicians, and saw that there was absolutely nothing there.
Then you have the answers?

Why weren't our men rescued? Why didn't Leon Panetta & Hillary Clinton speak to each other? How could a rescue plan even be formulated if they didn't speak? How could a decision to do nothing be the outcome if they didn't speak?

How many more investigations do you think will clear things up? How much more money do you think Congress should spend in trying to bring Hillary down....er.....rather to find out the truth?

Irrelevant to my post.

153-collar_pull.jpg

Maybe if the Bush kin was in New Orleans ,president Bush would have put a fire under his ass to leave his vacation.
The governor and the mayor both democrats, screwed that up. What would you want Bush to do, take rescuers away from doing their job. To give him protection? At least he didn't lie about it and rush off to Vegas to fundraise and play golf. Compared to Obama I miss Bush, back then at least we had a leader that followed the constitution.

The governor and the mayor both democrats, screwed that up. What would you want Bush to do, take rescuers away from doing their job. To give him protection? At least he didn't lie about it and rush off to Vegas to fundraise and play golf. Compared to Obama I miss Bush, back then at least we had a leader that followed the constitution.

I am trying not to respond because I was asked to stay on topic and respecting that.......sorry no reply

This is amusing. For years, Benghazi was on the rube tickler file to be resurfaced every month as a means to keep up the attacks on Obama. "He watched through a drone while they died!"

Once it became clear that Hillary would be a candidate, the propaganda organs made the transition to making Benghazi all about her, and the rubes have been smoothly manipulated into the new rhetoric without a hitch.

This is amusing. For years, Benghazi was on the rube tickler file to be resurfaced every month as a means to keep up the attacks on Obama. "He watched through a drone while they died!"

Once it became clear that Hillary would be a candidate, the propaganda organs made the transition to making Benghazi all about her, and the rubes have been smoothly manipulated into the new rhetoric without a hitch.
It's been about her the entire time you liberal lap licker

Benghazi happens. Seems like partisan bullshit to me..
I understand she lied to peoples faces. To the victims families faces. THAT is what should be used against her. Her morality. Not something that happened to every predecessor she had..

IMO this phony scandal is only about the GOP trying to discredit Sec. Clinton.

The CIA was the first to respond within an hour of the initial assault and rescued and recovered everyone but the Ambassador from the complex.

Benghazi happens. Seems like partisan bullshit to me..
I understand she lied to peoples faces. To the victims families faces. THAT is what should be used against her. Her morality. Not something that happened to every predecessor she had..
She failed to respond to the crisis. THAT is what matters. Regardless of any investigation she failed the 3am phone call

It's been about her the entire time you liberal lap licker
"We have always been at war with Eastasia!"

Forum List

Back