When are the Guardians of the 2nd Amendment going to Act?

So far no legislation has passed that requires all citizens to turn in their semi-automatic firearms or they will be arrested and their weapons confiscated.

No government gestapo troops are condoning off blocks of cities and searching every home for firearms and hauling the gun owners they discover away to prison camps.

Firearms and ammo are selling like hot cakes. The biggest problem I see is the shortage of ammo makes it harder and more expensive for me to practice target shooting.

The Democrats always make noise about banning guns and usually nothing ever happens.

The Second Amendment is designed to allow the citizens to have firearms to be able to overthrow a tyrannical government. At this time we don’t have such a government.

Ho hum. Another thread of right-wing terrorists encouraging more right-wing terrorism. It must be a day ending in "y".

What makes in worse, in my opinion, is that it is another person pushing for others to start the fighting. The OP will not be involved in the bloodshed or the dying. He wants others to do it for him.
Act? What do you propose? Armed revolution?
I am not asking anyone to do anything for me, except to campaign for a three-level charter convention series to reorder the erroneous charter system.

My point is that the argument that the Second Amendment is composed to provide the citizens to rebel a tyrannical government has been deteriorated to inert, or moot. So arguments suggesting that the problem is that "they are not following the Constitution," cannot be resolved. What are you going to do?

The amendment has not deteriorated at all. The problem is you have missed the opportunity to get rid of tyrants like trump. Yes trump. He was a fascist.
None of you had the courage to admit it because he and you lot are republicans.
That's the problem.
Now Biden's there you are rallying the troops to oust him. Really?
You're a bit late comrade.
How was Trump a Tyrant or Fascist ?

It would be difficult for you as a disciple of trump to comprehend it.
His demeanor and treatment of and contempt for the constitution was identified early by countries who have experienced fascism.
He sacked anyone who told him bad news. He organised his inner circle with cronies and lick spittles and family which shielded him from criticism. He ordaciously referred to himself as the chosen one. He said he was an expert on vaccines all of which were totally false. But of course you will disagree with all if that because you worshipped because he beat the democrats. That's right isn't it.

Get yourself a correct definition of fascism and compare his tenure with Mussolini for instance. Nearly identical.

I know I'm right and you can blowhard forever. He's still an idiot.
There's more.

He blames all of America's problems on outsiders. He is an extreme nationalist, promising to return the USA to its former glory and claiming that he is the only one who can do so. He rails against elites, intellectuals, and scientists, and claims he knows more than they do. He obsesses about loyalty but practices cronyism. He supports sufficiently American corporations, but cracks down on labor and overlooks human rights. He seeks to diminish the power of Congress, concentrating power in the Presidency. He also doesn't like women, and portrays himself as a macho man.

This isn't even an exhaustive list. Fascism is more than just being a brutal authoritarian, and there are *plenty* of characteristics drawing a straight line from how Trump acts, to how actual fascists act. They're there if your eyes are open.

Rubbish. Your problem is you didn't like his psychopathy now g revealed so now you want to blame Biden. That's pathetic.
Clearly you have had your eyes closed.

So far no legislation has passed that requires all citizens to turn in their semi-automatic firearms or they will be arrested and their weapons confiscated.

No government gestapo troops are condoning off blocks of cities and searching every home for firearms and hauling the gun owners they discover away to prison camps.

Firearms and ammo are selling like hot cakes. The biggest problem I see is the shortage of ammo makes it harder and more expensive for me to practice target shooting.

The Democrats always make noise about banning guns and usually nothing ever happens.

The Second Amendment is designed to allow the citizens to have firearms to be able to overthrow a tyrannical government. At this time we don’t have such a government.
Our Second Amendment is clearly about the security of our free States. We have a First Amendment and it is first not second.

His demeanor and treatment of and contempt for the constitution was identified early by countries who have experienced fascism.
He sacked anyone who told him bad news. He organised his inner circle with cronies and lick spittles and family which shielded him from criticism. He ordaciously referred to himself as the chosen one. He said he was an expert on vaccines all of which were totally false. But of course you will disagree with all if that because you worshipped because he beat the democrats. That's right isn't it.

Get yourself a correct definition of fascism and compare his tenure with Mussolini for instance. Nearly identical.

Of course, you are right - how could you not be? You are so smart.

Tell me, how does it happen, that a fascist would come to power in the United States Government? Is there possibly something wrong with the system - checks and balances?

What do you think about Biden - do you think he is mentally coherent for the most complex job in the world?

So some citizens do have to turn in their weapons "voluntarily" or serve decades in prison after being arrested in possession of them.
No shit. FBI, NSA, CIA, ATF are not actual government agencies, but all figments of the imagination of right wing lunatics.
Police + active duty military only. There's a mental health counseling center, a courthouse, and a state mental hospital for private citizens.
Guns are banned, and they lie to us until we're in handcuffs in the back seat of the police car on the way to prison on a forced confession plea deal without a court hearing or trial.
Democrats are tyrants. It is always the petty tyrants of city hall who are the worst of the worst.

Our Second Amendment is clearly about the security of our free States. We have a First Amendment and it is first not second.
The Second Amendment is the guarantee that the Bill of Rights will be followed by our government.

So some citizens do have to turn in their weapons "voluntarily" or serve decades in prison after being arrested in possession of them.
No shit. FBI, NSA, CIA, ATF are not actual government agencies, but all figments of the imagination of right wing lunatics.
Police + active duty military only. There's a mental health counseling center, a courthouse, and a state mental hospital for private citizens.
Guns are banned, and they lie to us until we're in handcuffs in the back seat of the police car on the way to prison on a forced confession plea deal without a court hearing or trial.
Democrats are tyrants. It is always the petty tyrants of city hall who are the worst of the worst.
You suggested this about firearm and ammo sales:

If some fool is breaking into my house with the intention of putting me in the hospital or six feet under — a mental health counseling center, a courthouse and a state mental hospital isn’t going to do a damn thing for me at that moment. I can call 911 but by the time they arrive at my house the only thing they will do is put up crime scene tape. A firearm such as my double barreled coach gun may save the day.

Of course, you are right - how could you not be? You are so smart.

Tell me, how does it happen, that a fascist would come to power in the United States Government? Is there possibly something wrong with the system - checks and balances?

What do you think about Biden - do you think he is mentally coherent for the most complex job in the world?

Clearly you don't understand the meaning and traits of fascists. That be abuse you voted for trump because you hate democrats for no reason. You don't want to recognise it. Trump was a complete failure and set America back 20 years with his ridiculous follies against China and total lack of diplomacy and international respect.
But you don't care. You were attracted to him because he said he would do all the things you wanted. Jail Hilary, stop Mexicans, clamp down on welfare and bring blacks under control. He did nothing but you loved him.

As an old man it's quite normal to make a mistake. Reagan was a credit to the embalmers art and a litery fool.
Joe has 50 years experience with governments so his credentials are far superior to trump who had none. His only ambition in life was to be the president and he was a complete failure.
The propaganda surrounding joes mental state is just that. You would like to portray him as senile because your a spitefilled Republican full of hate.
He has a massive staff who make most decisions for him.
Trump was a narcissistic sociopath. He was a misogynist and had 3 wives and multiple affairs with whites. He is an absolute disgraceful ignorant buffoon.
He had no experience with governments.
You never complained about trump handling the most complex job in the world but I stalled a total wanker to do it.
You need to think before you post rubbish.

Ho hum. Another thread of right-wing terrorists encouraging more right-wing terrorism. It must be a day ending in "y".

What makes in worse, in my opinion, is that it is another person pushing for others to start the fighting. The OP will not be involved in the bloodshed or the dying. He wants others to do it for him.
Act? What do you propose? Armed revolution?
I am not asking anyone to do anything for me, except to campaign for a three-level charter convention series to reorder the erroneous charter system.

My point is that the argument that the Second Amendment is composed to provide the citizens to rebel a tyrannical government has been deteriorated to inert, or moot. So arguments suggesting that the problem is that "they are not following the Constitution," cannot be resolved. What are you going to do?

The amendment has not deteriorated at all. The problem is you have missed the opportunity to get rid of tyrants like trump. Yes trump. He was a fascist.
None of you had the courage to admit it because he and you lot are republicans.
That's the problem.
Now Biden's there you are rallying the troops to oust him. Really?
You're a bit late comrade.

Ok retard I'm no Trump fan I'm a Conservative and although I agreed with some of Trumps policies he still spent money like a drunken Democrat. Every President sounds themselves with people who will agree with their policies and fires those who don't. None of that shit makes Trump a Fascist or Tyrant those types of people never give up power without a fight and or the deaths of many people.

Both of my Grandfathers fought against actual fascist and if alive today they would either laugh themselves silly or slap the shit out of you ignorant loons.

The Second Amendment is the guarantee that the Bill of Rights will be followed by our government.
It is clearly about the security of our free States, We have a First Amendment for what you claim, and it is first not second.

It is clearly about the security of our free States, We have a First Amendment for what you claim, and it is first not second.

And we have a 2nd amendment that clearly states individuals have a right to own guns. The SCOTUS has ruled it is an individual right, not connected to service in any military or militia. You are welcome to use your 1st amendment right to complain about it.

And we have a 2nd amendment that clearly states individuals have a right to own guns. The SCOTUS has ruled it is an individual right, not connected to service in any military or militia. You are welcome to use your 1st amendment right to complain about it.

There are so many who Labour under the delusion guns are required to protect the nation from tyrannical governments.
Since the civil war not one 1 insurrection of gun owners have made a stand against any president.
The only one ever been to place barriers around the WH was guess who. The Republican God, your very own, home grown garden variety idiot, trump.
And it was democrats who stormed the capitol. It was redneck Republican nut jobs.
Where were gun toting republicans when those idiots stormed the capitol if they wanted to protect freedom?
Not a shot fired. Not a word of criticism.

OSo far no legislation has passed that requires all citizens to turn in their semi-automatic firearms or they will be arrested and their weapons confiscated.

There are so many who Labour under the delusion guns are required to protect the nation from tyrannical governments.
Since the civil war not one 1 insurrection of gun owners have made a stand against any president.
The only one ever been to place barriers around the WH was guess who. The Republican God, your very own, home grown garden variety idiot, trump.
And it was democrats who stormed the capitol. It was redneck Republican nut jobs.
Where were gun toting republicans when those idiots stormed the capitol if they wanted to protect freedom?
Have you considered the reason why not one insurrection of gun owners has ever confronted a president since the Civil War is that in that time frame this nation has never had a tyrannical president? Perhaps the reason we haven’t had one is our citizens are armed. Armed citizens deter tyrannical Presidents.

The “insurrection“ in January you mention was far less violent than many of the riots we have seen in the last year. A demonstration turned unto a rowdy mob that invaded the Capitol Building and did some looting and damaged a few areas but didn’t set the building on fire. If this riot had been a true insurrection the mob would have been armed to the teeth and would have taken over the Capitol Building.

Why didn’t gun toting Republicans stop the riot as you suggested. Perhaps because those who were not part of the riot were obeying the law. When a riot occurs gun owners don’t all grab their guns and head downtown to stop it. If they did there would likely be a lot of dead BLM and Antifa rioters and a race war.

OSo far no legislation has passed that requires all citizens to turn in their semi-automatic firearms or they will be arrested and their weapons confiscated.

Have you considered the reason why not one insurrection of gun owners has ever confronted a president since the Civil War is that in that time frame this nation has never had a tyrannical president? Perhaps the reason we haven’t had one is our citizens are armed. Armed citizens deter tyrannical Presidents.

The “insurrection“ in January you mention was far less violent than many of the riots we have seen in the last year. A demonstration turned unto a rowdy mob that invaded the Capitol Building and did some looting and damaged a few areas but didn’t set the building on fire. If this riot had been a true insurrection the mob would have been armed to the teeth and would have taken over the Capitol Building.

Why didn’t gun toting Republicans stop the riot as you suggested. Perhaps because those who were not part of the riot were obeying the law. When a riot occurs gun owners don’t all grab their guns and head downtown to stop it. If they did there would likely be a lot of dead BLM and Antifa rioters and a race war.

When Obama was elected you guts openly stated he was a Muslim, a terrorist and non American.
Wasn't that enough to take him down? Or was it piss and wind coming from repig jerks?

When Obama was elected you guts openly stated he was a Muslim, a terrorist and non American.
Wasn't that enough to take him down? Or was it piss and wind coming from repig jerks?
Furthermore, there is a hundred stories like this on the net by smarter guys than us. Is Trump a fascist? 8 experts weigh in.
Trump was the closest to a fascist the country ever elected but again, the repigs gun nuts cheered because was persecuting all th er people and things you hated. Again, you did nothing.
The reason for what your guns is hypothetical and a pure rubbish. It is an extension of this. A tough guy image. A leftover from the world West days.
It can hardly be justified as keeping the peace when 35000 people die each year because of the saturation of guns. Imagine what it will be like if peace deteriorates.

People can't afford guns anymore? Sheesh. This country has really gone to to crap

Gone to crap just because Biden was elected?
I love your invisible man act. I can see straight through you without the obstruction of brains.
I don't even know what that means friendo. If the OP can't afford a hundred dollar shotgun then 2020 is the least of his problems.

People can't afford guns anymore? Sheesh. This country has really gone to to crap

I love your invisible man act. I can see straight through you without the obstruction of brains.
I don't even know what that means friendo. If the OP can't afford a hundred dollar shotgun then 2020 is the least of his problems.

You don't know what I mean but youre happy to ridicule me. That makes a whole lot not sense.

You don't know what I mean but youre happy to ridicule me. That makes a whole lot not sense.
Maybe you thought you were replying to someone else?

Forum List

Back