The race is now Trump versus Harris. If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately.

Tossup whether his "own" party will impeach him or just declare him nuts and remove him. Their real candidate is The Red Maiden (did I just say "maiden"? Silly me!) who very few other than registered Communists would vote for willingly.

Impeachment must be based on misconduct in office. Biden hasn't been elected yet, much less spent any time as POTUS. Threads like this are ridiculous.

Really? Why were commiecrats calling for Trumps impeachment before he was even sworn in? It's amazing how short you commies memories are. I guess joes dementia is contagious.

1603567321596.png

Impeachment must be based on misconduct in office. Biden hasn't been elected yet, much less spent any time as POTUS. Threads like this are ridiculous.
Joe Biden is one of the worst candidates to run for President we have had.
Almost as bad as Trump. And the stupid people voted him in. And there is a disproportionate amount of stupid people in the United States.

Borat and Qanon
QAnon Believers Tell Borat That Hillary and Bill Clinton Drink Blood in Movie Sequel
Absolutely terrifying. We watched the new Borat movie last night. His humor is usually too gross for me but I was riveted because of the insane statements made by the extreme right people in the movie. These are real people. See nazi signs flashed at the outdoor meeting where Borat starts singing about Obama the traitor and killing people like the Saudis do. These lunatics are loving it.

What's amazing is (a) they were serious and (b) they sound like some of the conspiracy loons on this board.

Most of these people physically look like fat weaklings. What's scary is that they are heavily armed. A semi-automatic or fully automatic weapon makes anybody terrifying. These people are a real domestic terror threat. I concur with the FBI and everyone else.

How did people get this insane? Actually believing the Clintons drink blood? What deranged thought process arrives at that conclusion? Absolute madness!

QAnon Believers Tell Borat That Hillary and Bill Clinton Drink Blood in Movie Sequel

How long can the media (and the FBI?) protect old Joe? If Biden can only get through another week the democrats might have a shot at electing a mentally impaired crook.

Next time the House is run by Republicans and a Democrat holds the Presidency, there will be an impeachment. The Democrats have set the tone.
Why? Republicans already did that to Clinton.

And...? I just saying what will happen, if you think differently go ahead and do so. I'm just telling you what will happen.
And I asked you why you think that will happen since Republicans already did that. Can't you answer?

Next time the House is run by Republicans and a Democrat holds the Presidency, there will be an impeachment. The Democrats have set the tone.
Why? Republicans already did that to Clinton.

And...? I just saying what will happen, if you think differently go ahead and do so. I'm just telling you what will happen.
And I asked you why you think that will happen since Republicans already did that. Can't you answer?

I predicted, I just believe that the floodgates are open. Democrats and Republicans are divided much further now than last January and the Republicans are going to go after everything they can find. Not sure how to explain it any easier than what I just did.

Forum List

Back