The racist whites are at it again.....and yeah, its Obama's fault!!

If my opinions didnt make sense to you then you wouldnt be so concerned with them. Obviously you dont want them voiced for some reason. I wonder what it is?

You make perfect sense but it doesn't mean I have to think its correct. Someone also has the right to offer a counter opinion. Why do you try to prevent that? I wonder what the reason there is ?
You didnt make a counter opinion. You were just concerned that I voiced mine. You never gave me a reason why whites were more violent.

Why should I give you a reason agreeing with your viewpoint? My point was that all humans share these same deep running faults. If you think thats trying to shut you up, maybe YOU should be a little less anxious.
I didnt say you should agree. I said you should offer a counter point like you claimed you did but you didnt. Humans may share the same faults but again I point out that whites seem to have embraced it and become the world champs at it. I'm never anxious. Too many times I have been tested and come through.

I've seen that lots of races have been violent. That whites, say for instance in the case of the Nazis, were more organized in their violence, doesn't prove another race isn't capable of doing something similar or having the same propensity for violence. You said it was your opinion that whites were the worst mutation of mother nature. I did offer a counter opinion to that.
This isnt about assumptions. This is about proven facts. The fact that whites are so organized when killing should worry you. It displays a lack of humanity and civilization that you can be so organized about killing others. Thanks for pointing that out as well though. It gives me more to ponder on the genetic depravity of the white race.

So your theory is that Denosivans were black, mixed with Africans, and created lesser black skinned races than Africans?
Can you explain? It seems like you think Africans are all one shade of color. You do realize they arent dont you?

You are agreeing with me then that skin color has varied since ancient times and it doesn't really matter?
Yes. Blacks can be any shade of Black or Brown. No it doesnt matter what shade.

Or even lighter shades.....like Australian Aboriginals having blonde hair. Maybe humans had black and white traits from the start...
There are Black populations that have blonde hair which has nothing to do with whites. Whites blonde hair is different genetically from Blacks having blonde hair. There couldn't have been white traits from the start. There were no whites around until about 7K years ago. This is science not speculation. All traits come from either Black people or neanderthals.

Seems to me if "black" populations from long ago had "white" traits like light colored hair and eyes that both blacks and whites were represented is these common ancestors, and they evolved to best deal with the environments they settled in. Thus the different appearances of humans in different parts of the world.

Black Muslim are ignorant is all I can come up with...
When you are as ignorant as you seem to be that makes sense why you cant come up with anything of substance.
Sorry I can't take something illogical and make it logical.

Why do you ignore >100 million black people being killed by muslims?!?
Probably because we are talking about whites killing 10x that amount of Black people and other whites.
Moving the goalposts, you said 6mill jews
Thats not moving the goal posts. Thats showing the massive amount of life whites have removed from the earth in their short time on the planet.

Something we can agree on, whites are more efficient.

Can you explain? It seems like you think Africans are all one shade of color. You do realize they arent dont you?

You are agreeing with me then that skin color has varied since ancient times and it doesn't really matter?

Or even lighter shades.....like Australian Aboriginals having blonde hair. Maybe humans had black and white traits from the start...
There are Black populations that have blonde hair which has nothing to do with whites. Whites blonde hair is different genetically from Blacks having blonde hair. There couldn't have been white traits from the start. There were no whites around until about 7K years ago. This is science not speculation. All traits come from either Black people or neanderthals.

Seems to me if "black" populations from long ago had "white" traits like light colored hair and eyes that both blacks and whites were represented is these common ancestors.
Those werent "white" traits. They were Black traits. The only traits you can call white are the ones that developed after whites became a race. Blacks are the original and only true homo sapiens. Again this is proven by science.

When you are as ignorant as you seem to be that makes sense why you cant come up with anything of substance.

Probably because we are talking about whites killing 10x that amount of Black people and other whites.
Thats not moving the goal posts. Thats showing the massive amount of life whites have removed from the earth in their short time on the planet.

At killing yes. That was my point. Whites are the world champs at violence. Civilization? They had to be taught not once but twice. Clearly that was inefficient.

You make perfect sense but it doesn't mean I have to think its correct. Someone also has the right to offer a counter opinion. Why do you try to prevent that? I wonder what the reason there is ?
You didnt make a counter opinion. You were just concerned that I voiced mine. You never gave me a reason why whites were more violent.

Why should I give you a reason agreeing with your viewpoint? My point was that all humans share these same deep running faults. If you think thats trying to shut you up, maybe YOU should be a little less anxious.
I didnt say you should agree. I said you should offer a counter point like you claimed you did but you didnt. Humans may share the same faults but again I point out that whites seem to have embraced it and become the world champs at it. I'm never anxious. Too many times I have been tested and come through.

I've seen that lots of races have been violent. That whites, say for instance in the case of the Nazis, were more organized in their violence, doesn't prove another race isn't capable of doing something similar or having the same propensity for violence. You said it was your opinion that whites were the worst mutation of mother nature. I did offer a counter opinion to that.
This isnt about assumptions. This is about proven facts. The fact that whites are so organized when killing should worry you. It displays a lack of humanity and civilization that you can be so organized about killing others. Thanks for pointing that out as well though. It gives me more to ponder on the genetic depravity of the white race.

Nazis did not represent all white people. "You can be so organized" sorry to dissapoint you but I wasnt there.
If you want to say whites are a deprived race, please explain why south africa is the child rape capital of the world,
where an adult Black Man will rape a child because he knows his chances of catching Aids is much less.
Again, the human race, is the only species that breeds arrogant hypocrites

Fans Bring Noose-Wearing Obama Mask To Football Game, Sparking Outrage
The University of Wisconsin said “free speech” protected the act, though they asked the fan to remove the costume’s “offensive parts.”
Cv-Nb9PWEAQj-As.jpg

I wonder how all them nigga's bustin' their ass out there on the football field feel about dis? Makes you wanna lose a few games in protest, eh? Oh, but can't do dat, days white women might not like it!!
aww, you poor baby, you are so weak and insecure that you go off kilter over a Halloween costume.

pathetic little snowflake, go back to your mommies basement and set up a safezone for yourself.

Seems to me if "black" populations from long ago had "white" traits like light colored hair and eyes that both blacks and whites were represented is these common ancestors.
Those werent "white" traits. They were Black traits. The only traits you can call white are the ones that developed after whites became a race. Blacks are the original and only true homo sapiens. Again this is proven by science.

If whites became a race from blacks then blacks had white traits all along. This is what you fail to understand.

Nazis did not represent all white people. "You can be so organized" sorry to dissapoint you but I wasnt there.
If you want to say whites are a deprived race, please explain why south africa is the child rape capital of the world,
where an adult Black Man will rape a child because he knows his chances of catching Aids is much less.
Again, the human race, is the only species that breeds arrogant hypocrites
Yes Nazis do represent all whites. Besides they arent the only ones. Stalin was another example. I could go on and on but I am sure you are aware of all the mass killings done by whites on all of the continents. The first holocaust was in Africa where germans slaughtered Africans and laid the blueprint for the white holocaust.

If whites became a race from blacks then blacks had white traits all along. This is what you fail to understand.
Blacks never had white traits until they mixed with them. The traits you call "white" are the genes you got from Blacks. That is what you fail to understand. Whites had no traits of their own until they became a race.

At killing yes. That was my point. Whites are the world champs at violence. Civilization? They had to be taught not once but twice. Clearly that was inefficient.
I'll ask you again. Today, what's the leading cause of death for young black males in American?

It's asinine to think whites have a monopoly on violence. Who's most violent today? How do we mitigate it? History is obviously important, but it's history.

I'll ask you agaig Today, what's the leading cause of death for young black males in American?

It's asinine to think whites have a monopoly on violence. Who's most violent today? How do we mitigate it? History is obviously important, but it's history.
I'll tell you again to stop deflecting or tell me what race has killed the most humans on the planet?

I never said whites have a monopoly on violence. Thats another white boy deflection. I said whites were the world champs at violence.

Whites are the most violent today. The only way to stop it is to absorb you back into the human gene pool or kill you off.

Blacks living today aren't the same as blacks who lived 10,000 years ago. We have all evolved one way or another. And blacks have interbred with other races since then. Blacks who moved further away from Africa evolved differently, I dont see what makes them any less human than the ones who stayed in Africa.

Blacks never had white traits until they mixed with them. The traits you call "white" are the genes you got from Blacks. That is what you fail to understand. Whites had no traits of their own until they became a race.

If whites got their genes from blacks then blacks had white genes all along.

Blacks living today aren't the same as blacks who lived 10,000 years ago. We have all evolved one way or another. And blacks have interbred with other races since then. Blacks who moved further away from Africa evolved differently, I dont see what makes them any less human than the ones who stayed in Africa.
Technically they are less human simply because they are not pure. The farther you get away from the original stock the less "human" you are.

I'll ask you agaig Today, what's the leading cause of death for young black males in American?

I'll tell you again to stop deflecting or tell me what race has killed the most humans on the planet?

I never said whites have a monopoly on violence. Thats another white boy deflection. I said whites were the world champs at violence.

Whites are the most violent today. The only way to stop it is to absorb you back into the human gene pool or kill you off.

Ok, why dont you start killing us off then? or do you have to have other blacks do it for you while you cheer on the sidelines? I have noticed this violent tendency in you

Technically they are less human simply because they are not pure. The farther you get away from the original stock the less "human" you are.

Thats a very Nazi like sentiment, they thought they were a pure race also

If whites got their genes from blacks then blacks had white genes all along.
The genes werent white. Whites came after Black people. Thats like saying white people discovered the americas even though there were already people here.

Ok, why dont you start killing us off then? or do you have to have other blacks do it for you while you cheer on the sidelines? I have noticed this violent tendency in you
Wy would we kill you off? We arent as violent as whites are. Your genes are recessive so you will be absorbed which is a less violent way to neutralize your neanderthal genes and lack of melanin.

Forum List

Back