🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Radicalization of America

You responses seem to have no logical connection to anything I posted.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You believe democrats are communists, you're a paranoid nut job.

Name an issue where the Democrat Party platform differs significantly from the Communist party platform.
All of them.
Since you know nothing about how communism work it's no suprise you'd spew
That silly shit.

Name one then.
Democrats don't want to start a violent revolution.

Neither does the communist party, according to their website:

FAQ » cpusa

Communists believe that social change can only be accomplished through the united action of mass movements which express the majority will of the people. Peaceful methods of change are not only the right thing to do, they are the most effective way to unite and mobilize the greatest majorities.

Violence, on the other hand, is a tool of the big corporations and the governments they control. To preserve their power, they use violence against workers' and people's movements.

In contrast, Communists seek to change society peacefully. We work to expand every democratic and electoral avenue as part of our fight for working class political and economic power.

Our party believes that it is possible to make fundamental transformations using the electoral process, the Constitution and especially the Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
In case the conservobots have forgotten, this country was founded by radicals.
Not conservatives and certainly not the faux conservatives that the GOP has morphed into.

There's nothing "radical" about communism any longer. It's as mainstream as football.
No, it's really not, communism is dead, apart from certain countries and countries with political parties adhering to communism that have seats in the government.

Name an issue where the Democrat Party platform differs significantly from the Communist party platform.
All of them.
That silly shit.

Name one then.
Democrats don't want to start a violent revolution.

Does the CPUSA website say it wants to start a violent revolution?
You continue to dodge my point on neo-nazi's and the like. You're putting forth a ridiculous fallacy.

Not conservatives and certainly not the faux conservatives that the GOP has morphed into.

There's nothing "radical" about communism any longer. It's as mainstream as football.
No, it's really not, communism is dead, apart from certain countries and countries with political parties adhering to communism that have seats in the government.

Communism is alive and well in the Democrat party.

You show me one democrat in office who wants to abolish the state.

When did any communist ever abolish the state when they had the chance?

They didn't, but that's because communists are unrealistic, just like libertarians.

They didn't, but that's because communists are unrealistic, just like libertarians.

So you're admitting that practical communism doesn't believe in abolishing the state.

We're back to explaining how they differ from Democrats. There's nothing realistic about Democrat schemes either.

So you're admitting that practical communism doesn't believe in abolishing the state.

We're back to explaining how they differ from Democrats. There's nothing realistic about Democrat schemes either.
Oh, I'm sure communists want to abolish the state, it's just impossible unless you want to revert to chaos. Ok, your making a ridiculous assumption, name one democrat policy that is "communist."

Oh, I'm sure communists want to abolish the state, it's just impossible unless you want to revert to chaos. Ok, your making a ridiculous assumption, name one democrat policy that is "communist."

It's impossible when everything communists believe makes the state more powerful.

If you want to see Democrat policies in the communist party agenda, just go to their website. Please quote a single thing democrats wouldn't endorse.

It's impossible when everything communists believe makes the state more powerful.

If you want to see Democrat policies in the communist party agenda, just go to their website. Please quote a single thing democrats wouldn't endorse.
You refer to one particular communist party that is literally dead in the water and assume that democrats are somehow communists due to a party's support of certain policies.

You refer to one particular communist party that is literally dead in the water and assume that democrats are somehow communists due to a party's support of certain policies.

Democrats support all their policies. I've asked you repeatedly to name one they don't support, and you haven't managed to name a single one.

Democrats support all their policies. I've asked you repeatedly to name one they don't support, and you haven't managed to name a single one.
Bripat, you're just not getting it. Here is what you're doing: We have one irrelevant and tiny party that has died off supporting proposals of one of two political parties active in the united states. You are now acting like this makes the democratic party communist. If we applied this line of thought to, well, anything, I could argue republicans are nazi's.

Bripat, you're just not getting it. Here is what you're doing: We have one irrelevant and tiny party that has died off supporting proposals of one of two political parties active in the united states. You are now acting like this makes the democratic party communist. If we applied this line of thought to, well, anything, I could argue republicans are nazi's.

You don't get it. The Democrat party has absorbed all the communists. The communists have taken over the Democrat party. The CPUSA is small only because all the former or would-be members are now Democrats.

You don't get it. The Democrat party has absorbed all the communists. The communists have taken over the Democrat party. The CPUSA is small only because all the former or would-be members are now Democrats.
Fucking hysterical. Only someone who is a rabid conspiracy loon would believe this. Then again, you believe we're living under a fascist dictatorship.

LOL. Still as paranoid and idiotic as ever, eh?

You responses seem to have no logical connection to anything I posted.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

All of them.
That silly shit.

Name one then.
Era.

Pratical communism is a myth , just like American exceptionalism.
As always you have no argument.

Forum List

Back