The ramifications of being right or wrong about preventive measures for COVID.

The ramifications of being right or wrong about preventive measures for COVID.

If those who refuse the vaccine and refuse to wear masks, because they do not think it is necessary, are wrong, people die. That includes children. If those who support vaccines and masks are wrong, they get a few shots, they may not need, and wear masks when they do not need to. To me it is a no brainer, you get the vaccines and wear masks. I can live with myself if I am wrong. If the anti-vaxers and anti-masks are wrong and people die, because of you, including children, how do you live with yourself.
If you don't get the vaccine-----and catch covid, the odds are you really won't get very sick and you will live with immunity and the knowledge that Covid really isn't a threat to you.

If you get the vaccine and it doesn't cause you to bleed to death, get a blood clot causing a heart attack, pulmonary embolism, or block some other vital organ like your kidneys, it may make a bit safer about 3 weeks after the 2nd dose but will fade away within significantly within 6 months--leaving you vulnerable to the virus if it works at all. They almost certainly all have long term consequences that will only unveil themselves with the passage of time--

I've had covid---I survived. I got me a big serving of covid again last week and I didn't even get sick. Think this is what is going on--most of the population is washing hands and getting exposed during the summer when the viral load is lessened and weakened by the sun, which created a lot of immunity despite the dems spreading around infected illegals.

On Sunday night I watched thousands of people some wearing mask some not some vaccinated some I'm sure who were not pack into Gillette Stadium and cheer the return of Tom Brady most of America has moved beyond this nonsense.

Every prescription drug advertised in media outlets including vaccinations against certain cancers and the common flu contains explicit warnings that you might be in serious trouble if you have an allergic reaction, if you are on medication that intentionally lowers your immunity or if you have been exposed to certain diseases. The Covid cool-aid advocates don't even allow for the fact that previous exposure to the disease provides better immunity than the hastily promoted vaccine that has been known to kill within days or weeks of being injected. "If we can't live in peace let's die in peace"....Rev. Jim Jones
Natural anti-bodies do not last forever. What about those who have not had the disease. What about variants? What about the fact if we do not have 80%+ of the population either having the disease anti-bodies at any one time, vaccine or having the disease, we have greater threat of variants, the current anti-bodies will not prevent. The variants could be more deadly.
We must stop before that happens. That requires people who have natural antibodies, vaccines and masks.

On Sunday night I watched thousands of people some wearing mask some not some vaccinated some I'm sure who were not pack into Gillette Stadium and cheer the return of Tom Brady most of America has moved beyond this nonsense.
700,000 + people are not moving on. The number continues to grow with increases expected in fall and winter from previous months.
People waiting in line for Patriot season tickets could be in luck because of current ticket holders dyeing of COVID.

I will take accountability for that. I advise my family members who are all vaccinated that your chance of not being vccinated and dying of COVID is substantially greater than dying from the vaccine. Plus we take the risk for the common good. It is like serving your country in war.

We thank you for your brave service. I got COVID, do I get a purple heart?

Forum List

Back