The REAL 9/11 Conspiracy!

Wait a minute, I am trying to find where Waco was mentioned in my post...maybe if I keep reading it over and over I will eventually be able to find the anagram that translates into it...

Gee I thought proof that the president of the united states at one time and the former attorney general along with the FBI and ATF murdering innocent women and children by burning them to death was something just as much important enough to talk about as something like the government killing a former president was?

Last edited:
Excellent post Megan.

Unfortunately, humor is lost on some conspiracy theorists.

That is ok, I just think someone here is trying to make up for having a small reproductive organ...I won't mention any names though....*********EOTS********

I mean wow...one small post that he doesn't agree with and the personal attacks start rolling...

what an egotistical twit...has to be a small organ problem...

LOL! You are ruthless.

Excellent post Megan.

yes exxcellent..the humor of 3000 unsolved murders without justice used as a pretext to murder ten of thousands more ...lol...thanks for the chuckles

yeah thats just a barrel of laughs watching our government murder over 3000 innocent people.

Excellent post Megan.

That is ok, I just think someone here is trying to make up for having a small reproductive organ...I won't mention any names though....*********EOTS********

I mean wow...one small post that he doesn't agree with and the personal attacks start rolling...

sounds like a bitter woman with a big sloppy vagina if ever I heard one

Excellent post Megan.

sounds like a bitter woman with a big sloppy vagina if ever I heard one

Bitter? You're the one that was apparently born without a sense of humor. Don't confuse me with your own short comings.

Wait a minute, I am trying to find where Waco was mentioned in my post...maybe if I keep reading it over and over I will eventually be able to find the anagram that translates into it...

Gee I thought proof that the president of the united states at one time and the former attorney general along with the FBI and ATF murdering innocent women and children by burning them to death was something just as much important enough to talk about as something like the government killing a former president was?

that still doesn't show me what that has to do with MY post, which you quoted. Going all ADD is not going to convince me that you are right.

Excellent post Megan.

LOL! You are ruthless.

Yes, but what is more important is that I am right!

LOL! You are ruthless.

no I am right...you don't know jack about the failings and omissions of the 9/11 commission..your opinions are formed from 30 sec sound bites...no question...the big vagina however is still theoretical at this point

LOL! You are ruthless.

no I am right...you don't know jack about the failings and omissions of the 9/11 commission..your opinions are formed from 30 sec sound bites...no question...the big vagina however is still theoretical at this point
man, seriously, do you not understand you are being destroyed by a 15 year old girl
LOL

man, seriously, do you not understand you are being destroyed by a 15 year old girl
LOL

destroyed..by exposing her ignorance...I don't think so...chump

LOL

destroyed..by exposing her ignorance...I don't think so...chump
except its your ignorance that has been exposed

LOL! You are ruthless.

Really? Show me exactly where you have proven me wrong. Other than the fact that you can't tell the difference between someone being serious and someone posting satire, you have't proven anything.

Last edited:

Really? Show me exactly where you have proven me wrong. Other than the fact that you can't tell the difference between someone being serious and someone posting satire, you have't proven anything.

..who was a proposed member of the 9/11 commision that was rejected by the family's for conflict of interest.who are the Jersey girls and what is their stand.what is senator max cleland's opinion of the 9/11 commision..quick....if nothing else it might get you to google it..

..who was a proposed member of the 9/11 commision that was rejected by the family's for conflict of interest.who are the Jersey girls and what is their stand.what is senator max cleland's opinion of the 9/11 commision..quick....if nothing else it might get you to google it..

Ok, what is it with people on this form asking a question instead of answering the ones they were asked first? I have only been here about a week and most of my questions have met with the other person basically asking another question and never answering the one they were asked first.

Of course, it has already been established that if I answer these questions correctly, I am going to be accused of just “Googling the answers”. If I get even one wrong, some shrunken scrotal bag will trot around claiming victory, even though he didn’t have the testicular fortitude to answer my question.

How does that sound for accuracy?

Of course what makes this particular person in question even more of a loser is that he runs around here touting, what he obviously considers his "superior knowledge" of this issue, yet he can't even answer a direct question.

Last edited:
just tell the truth you would have to google it and even then you would still most likely struggle with it your completely uninformed so you prefer to find humor in those that seek the truth
and by question are you reffering to a reference made by 9/11 about waco ??

Last edited:
just tell the truth you would have to google it and even then you would still most likely struggle with it your completely uninformed so you prefer to find humor in those that seek the truth

Um no...apperantly you are the one who struggles with reading problems. go back and read the thread again and maybe you will find it.

Um no...apperantly you are the one who struggles with reading problems. go back and read the thread again and maybe you will find it.

no...I dont think so...

Forum List

Back