The Real Face Of Terrorism

Looks like he ate all the snacks and now he's reeeel cranky.

oregon_bloodbath_160127a-800x430.jpg

The government did itself no favors by shooting those men. It made martyrs and legends.

The government did itself no favors by shooting those men. It made martyrs and legends.
Yeah, what's this country coming to when you can't confront law enforcement with firearms.

I've thought all along that some of this was suicide by cop. Especially Finicum. He said he was willing to die.

FBI claims slain militant LaVoy Finicum reached for a gun — and they say they’ve got video to prove it
That's one way of making a final statement.

Yeah, what's this country coming to when you can't confront law enforcement with firearms.

I've thought all along that some of this was suicide by cop. Especially Finicum. He said he was willing to die.

FBI claims slain militant LaVoy Finicum reached for a gun — and they say they’ve got video to prove it

And that's what he hinted at.

Father of 11, morm, sitting on the road with his rifle across his knees, whining and saying 'they'll never take me alive'.

Why was he so willing to leave his kids without their father?

And that's what he hinted at.

Father of 11, morm, sitting on the road with his rifle across his knees, whining and saying 'they'll never take me alive'.

Why was he so willing to leave his kids without their father?
He evidently wanted to go out as a martyr for a meaningless cause.

Shouldn't this guy be locked up in Guantanamo already?
Oregon Militiaman calls for the killing of veterans and police

He was captured on U.S. soil and is an American citizen...he actually has Constitutionally protected Rights.....muslim terrorists caught violating the Geneva conventions of foreign soil...not so much....
Well thank goodness for that. He can avoid all that waterboarding and just go to Leavenworth instead.

Yes.....that would be true if we hadn't stopped water boarding.

Forum List

Back