The real face of voter fraud

The real face of voter fraud is red, not blue. More details emerge in the North Carolina election case.

North Carolina 9th District voter fraud scandal: new evidence emerges - Vox

Just like a cheating spouse, republicans are prone to accusing others of crimes they commit themselves.

Why are you libtards against voter id's?

There is only one reason as we all know....

You tards want to cheat...…..
Please tell us how Voter ID would have prevented the Republican voter fraud in North Carolina.

You tards always manage to find sacks of votes that were lost..

Just ask al frankenstine...

Voter ID's would stop the vast majority of the cheating by the left.
how? explain it....

How would Voter ID have stopped this from happening?

who said it would have???
Several people at the beginning of this topic screamed for Voter ID in response to the Republican fraud in North Carolina.

That's who.

Open your eyes, dipshit.

thats called expanding on the topic. at no time that I see were they connected

its only you that made that connection

How would Voter ID have stopped this from happening?

who said it would have???
Several people at the beginning of this topic screamed for Voter ID in response to the Republican fraud in North Carolina.

That's who.

Open your eyes, dipshit.

thats called expanding on the topic. at no time that I see were they connected

its only you that made that connection
Horseshit. These tards actually believe Voter ID can stop the types of voter fraud which occur. They do this every time.

Like I said, I'll see you in the next voter fraud topic and watch you flail about again trying to explain how Voter ID could have stopped it.

The real face of voter fraud is red, not blue. More details emerge in the North Carolina election case.

Just like a cheating spouse, republicans are prone to accusing others of crimes they commit themselves.

The question is not IDs. It is about demanding a special photo ID that 10-12% of eligible voters do not have.

Those not having them are disproportionately Democrat voters.

It is called voter suppression.

Pure libtarded bull shit....
I stated the results of an extensive study.

When the PA legislature passed photo voter ID & the Republican gov. signed it, the head GOP in the legislature bragged howthey just won PA for Romney.

They think black people are to stupid to get an id.
It is called voter suppression because it erects hurdle that only some people need top cross in order to vote 7 they know not everyone will.

In the county in PA where I live, there is only one location to get a photo ID and there is no public transportation for most.

If you assfucks were concerned with the IDs, they would have been made more easily obtainable.

It is called voter suppression because it erects hurdle that only some people need top cross in order to vote 7 they know not everyone will.

In the county in PA where I live, there is only one location to get a photo ID and there is no public transportation for most.

If you assfucks were concerned with the IDs, they would have been made more easily obtainable.
Keep that up. I've seen videos, when blacks are asked you loons say they can't get an id. It actually pisses them off. Keep up the good work!

Keep that up. I've seen videos, when blacks are asked you loons say they can't get an id. It actually pisses them off. Keep up the good work!
Yeah, they cant get an ID until they need their ripple wine or lotto tickets and smokes. Oh, yeah, when they cash their SS checks also. Funny how they lose their minds(if they ever had one) when it comes time to vote...Some black people cannot leave the liberal plantation ever...

What do voters' I.D.s have to do with the CHEATING that went on in North Carolina???

You fucking ignorant idiots are just a waste of space.....lol
Stop voter fraud! Voter ID Now!!!
giphy (2).gif

Voter ID cannot stop the types of voter fraud which occur, retard.

Did you even read the link?

Read it, and then come back here and tell us how Voter ID could have stopped the Republicans from committing that fraud.

This should be fun.

Hey tard..

We all know the vast majority of voter fraud

Is committed by you leftards….

This is the only reason you libtards oppose voter id’s…
Prove it.

Please tell us how Voter ID would have prevented the Republican voter fraud in North Carolina.

You tards always manage to find sacks of votes that were lost..

Just ask al frankenstine...

Voter ID's would stop the vast majority of the cheating by the left.
Stop republicans from hiding them. Or at least get smart enough to hide them better.

Look assfuck,YOU are the ones making it more difficult to vote. You racist piece of fucking shit. Don't you dare try to turn it around.

This is the same fucking arguments you racist fucks make when you clam blacks should have been able to the racism in the past

S fuck you you ignorant pathetic excuse for a human being.

Look assfuck,YOU are the ones making it more difficult to vote. You racist piece of fucking shit. Don't you dare try to turn it around.

This is the same fucking arguments you racist fucks make when you clam blacks should have been able to the racism in the past

I'm not the one that thinks blacks are too stupid to get an id. You are, sorry that you think of blacks that way. We see how y'all turned on Kayne West.

Yeah, they cant get an ID until they need their ripple wine or lotto tickets and smokes. Oh, yeah, when they cash their SS checks also. Funny how they lose their minds(if they ever had one) when it comes time to vote...Some black people cannot leave the liberal plantation ever...

Another racist fuck.

The only racist i see is the one that thinks blacks cannot take care of themselves.

Another racist fuck.

Big time.

Lol, tell me how blacks need your help?

This thread has a topic; I suggest discussing it.

Another racist fuck.

Big time.

Lol, tell me how blacks need your help?

I didn't say they did.

But then again I'm not a racist fuck.

So I take it you think it is RACIST to have to get a separate ID Card (Library Card) to check out a book, that it is RACIST to have to get a separate photo ID to drive a car...

Democrats, the Official Party of Election Fraud, continue to make a case every election why voter IDs are needed and why it is necessary to deny Democrats from running any local / state Election Processes.....

Florida Democratic Election Official Admits Noncitizens, Felons Voting

Forum List

Back