The real reason brad pitt had to go

Obama has armed ISIS, refused to effectively destroy ISIS, has condemned the Russians for attacking ISIS.

This would seem to indicate something about Obama, but don't expect the American media or leftists to connect the dots.

Obama has armed ISIS, refused to effectively destroy ISIS, has condemned the Russians for attacking ISIS.

This would seem to indicate something about Obama, but don't expect the American media or leftists to connect the dots.
connect the dots for me then

connect the dots for me then
Sorry. I am not a teacher. I don't have patience for ignorance.

If what the OP claims is true, Jolie is sunk, she's the next Randy Quaid. She'll never work in Holywood again. Maybe Kevin Smith will hire her.

If what the OP claims is true, Jolie is sunk, she's the next Randy Quaid. She'll never work in Holywood again. Maybe Kevin Smith will hire her.

Take deep breaths misterbeale as you need more oxygen going to your deprived brain cells... Read this list of very successful conservative actors if you can, if not have your legal guardian read it to you...

Actors You May Not Have Realized Are Republican

Take deep breaths misterbeale as you need more oxygen going to your deprived brain cells... Read this list of very successful conservative actors if you can, if not have your legal guardian read it to you...

Actors You May Not Have Realized Are Republican
Angelina Jolie is John Voight's daughter.

Forum List

Back