🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The real reason that many of those who have taken the Fauci Ouchy want EVERYONE to take it

I'm vaccinated. That was my choice though. I just have the apparently rare talent of being able to cognitively empathize with other people.
I can empathize quite well but only to the point it becomes irrational and counterproductive to relieving the situation we’re all in. I certainly wouldn’t advocate for people to work against the solution.

I can empathize quite well but only to the point it becomes irrational and counterproductive to relieving the situation we’re all in. I certainly wouldn’t advocate for people to work against the solution.
Left wingers never learn. It was doomed the moment Democrats got in their face, called them stupid and told them they have to do it. Some of them would actually rather die than give that satisfaction.

It is about "FAIRNESS" to many of them.

NOT ALL OF THEM.

But MANY of them.

"It's NOT FAIR! Why do I have to take the shot, but SHE doesn't have to??!! I did my part for the country.....MAKE HER DO IT TOO!!"

It seems many also REGRET getting it, and want YOU to be FORCED to get it so they don't feel so fucking stupid.

It is as simple as that.

This thing loses like 90% of its efficacy in 6 months? Were we told that from the start?

It is not about science. That has been made clear.

Zod00twJ39HNyfZHpn6bRDXcWDo-BmplvpP9uzvOZI0.jpg

WHEN THE BOX OF MASKS HAS THIS WARNING ON IT....it is not about science.

WHEN THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SAYS THIS ABOUT LOCKDOWNS....it is NOT about the science.

"Large scale physical distancing measures and movement restrictions, often referred to as ‘lockdowns’, can slow COVID‑19 transmission by limiting contact between people.
However, these measures can have a profound negative impact on individuals, communities, and societies by bringing social and economic life to a near stop. Such measures disproportionately affect disadvantaged groups, including people in poverty, migrants, internally displaced people and refugees, who most often live in overcrowded and under resourced settings, and depend on daily labour for subsistence."

Masks do not work, and lockdowns are bad.....but we are still doing them.

It is about control.
I specifically dont want you to take it.

Left wingers never learn. It was doomed the moment Democrats got in their face, called them stupid and told them they have to do it. Some of them would actually rather die than give that satisfaction.
And… that would indeed be stupid.

No, you gave the answer of a servile, supplicating fucking lunatic.
…Who just happens to live in reality where Covid is affecting nearly every aspect of our society. Your paranoid ranting and intransigence does nothing but exacerbate and ensure prolonged suffering and damage.

The vaxxed cannot explain why the UNVAXXED must get the shot from a MEDICAL perspective.
I can. There are two reasons.

First, if you are unvaccinated, you are much more likely to catch it, just like with the flu. Unlike the flu, though, you can catch and carry Covid without knowing that you have it, meaning you won't stay home sick, greatly increasing the chance that you will run in to your neighbor at the store or the bank or work or whatever. Even if your neighbor is fully vaccinated, that doesn't make him invulnerable. Even if he only has a 1% chance of catching it from you, the more people like you he passes by, the more chances he has of rolling those boxcars and catching a breakthrough case.

Second, viruses mutate. That's how we got the Delta variant. The more people who have it, the greater the chance that we get an Omega Variant (or whatever) that is even nastier and even more vaccine-resistant, and then we go through all of this again, maybe losing millions this time.

There you go.

WHat you drone sheep do not understand is that it WILL NOT stop with this shot.

We are getting softened up as a society to have the goalposts moved until we are under authoritarian rule.

THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN MOVING THE GOALPOSTS SINCE 15 DAYS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE.

You vax cultists have got to be absolute fucking drones to not come to terms with what your eyes have seen.

How about mandated sterilization for population control? DO IT FOR THE SOCIETY OR WE WILL ALL DIE!!!

Don't think it can't happen....it sure as fuck can.

We have a government MAKING us get an EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT to participate in society.

What do you think the people who drafted the Constitution would say?

I can. There are two reasons.

First, if you are unvaccinated, you are much more likely to catch it, just like with the flu. Unlike the flu, though, you can catch and carry Covid without knowing that you have it, meaning you won't stay home sick, greatly increasing the chance that you will run in to your neighbor at the store or the bank or work or whatever. Even if your neighbor is fully vaccinated, that doesn't make him invulnerable. Even if he only has a 1% chance of catching it from you, the more people like you he passes by, the more chances he has of rolling those boxcars and catching a breakthrough case.

Second, viruses mutate. That's how we got the Delta variant. The more people who have it, the greater the chance that we get an Omega Variant (or whatever) that is even nastier and even more vaccine-resistant, and then we go through all of this again, maybe losing millions this time.

There you go.
The vaccinated spread the virus. There is no way of knowing who or even when someone catches the virus.

The sheer number of breakthrough cases brings to question the effectiveness of this experimental treatment. The idea behind the mandates is to stop the spread, that cannot happen with the available treatments.

The people who are dying hasn't changed, it's all about pre-existing conditions. At what point do pre-existing conditions supercede the individual risk to healthy people taking this experimental treatment? Not to mention the unknown long term effects. This is about control, it has nothing to do with safety.

The vaccinated spread the virus. There is no way of knowing who or even when someone catches the virus.

The sheer number of breakthrough cases brings to question the effectiveness of this experimental treatment. The idea behind the mandates is to stop the spread, that cannot happen with the available treatments.

The people who are dying hasn't changed, it's all about pre-existing conditions. At what point do pre-existing conditions supercede the individual risk to healthy people taking this experimental treatment? Not to mention the unknown long term effects. This is about control, it has nothing to do with safety.
Almost none of this is true.

If a vaccinated person develops the virus, they can spread it, but they are much less likely to get the virus in the first place. (That is, the vaccine gave their bodies' B-cells the genetic "blueprints" to make antibodies specific for that virus, so by the time the virus showed up on its own, the defenses were already in place.) For the same reason, the number of breakthrough cases is dwarfed by the number of cases among the unvaccinated.

The people who are dying has changed, dramatically. Almost everyone hospitalized, and almost everyone dying right now, are the unvaccinated. The percentage is in the neighborhood of 95%.

And it's not experimental. The Pfizer vaccine has full approval; the Moderna and J&J are likely soon, and even before then, the emergency approval means that the dangers from the virus are much more grave those of the vaccines. Last I saw, the total of deaths associated with the vaccine in the US is up to three, while the number of deaths associated with the virus is around 720,000. That's almost a quarter million to one.

I can understand being wary of opportunistic politicians (God knows there are always a few willing to capitalize on a tragedy), but there are tons of sources and evidence, from government, military, academic, and military sources both US and abroad, saying that the by-far bigger threat to our well-being is the virus. Don't let anyone convince you that the cure is worse than the ailment. It isn't.

Almost none of this is true.

If a vaccinated person develops the virus, they can spread it, but they are much less likely to get the virus in the first place. (That is, the vaccine gave their bodies' B-cells the genetic "blueprints" to make antibodies specific for that virus, so by the time the virus showed up on its own, the defenses were already in place.) For the same reason, the number of breakthrough cases is dwarfed by the number of cases among the unvaccinated.

The people who are dying has changed, dramatically. Almost everyone hospitalized, and almost everyone dying right now, are the unvaccinated. The percentage is in the neighborhood of 95%.

And it's not experimental. The Pfizer vaccine has full approval; the Moderna and J&J are likely soon, and even before then, the emergency approval means that the dangers from the virus are much more grave those of the vaccines. Last I saw, the total of deaths associated with the vaccine in the US is up to three, while the number of deaths associated with the virus is around 720,000. That's almost a quarter million to one.

I can understand being wary of opportunistic politicians (God knows there are always a few willing to capitalize on a tragedy), but there are tons of sources and evidence, from government, military, academic, and military sources both US and abroad, saying that the by-far bigger threat to our well-being is the virus. Don't let anyone convince you that the cure is worse than the ailment. It isn't.
The vaccinated do spread the virus, anyone saying otherwise is lying. Anyone claiming any accurate rate of transmission is lying. The only possible way to test such a thing would be unethical and illegal.

The treatment is experimental. Otherwise feel free to provide the long term effects, anywhere from 5-10 years would suffice.

99+% survivability says this is no threat at all.

The vaccinated do spread the virus, anyone saying otherwise is lying. Anyone claiming any accurate rate of transmission is lying. The only possible way to test such a thing would be unethical and illegal.

The treatment is experimental. Otherwise feel free to provide the long term effects, anywhere from 5-10 years would suffice.

99+% survivability says this is no threat at all.
^ Full retard.

It is about "FAIRNESS" to many of them.
No dumbass, it's about finally getting back to normal. Duh

If everyone got vaccinated we would be long done dealing with the pandemic in US.

It wouldn't prevent all the deaths, but it would be normlized the way influenza has.

Last edited:
...so we can fully reopen our economy.

Only right-wingers prefer to be rebels without a Cause, like custom, habit, and tradition for them.
yeah, but with Delta subsiding, I'm really ok with these people who actively gamble on long hospital stays and ventilators, so long as the guvt isn't picking up their hospital bill.

imo FEDERAL govt mandates on employees in the private sector are an overstep. Local govts have used vaccine mandates back into the 19th century to stem epidemics. But absent something like the Black Death where nations used their military to prevent travel ..... but we just shut stuff down by state directive (at Trump's direction) to keep the healthcare from doing what happened in Italy and Spain. Michigan was weird because so many people have weekend cabins, and I wouldn't blame them for wanting to hunker down on in the boondocks.

Forum List

Back