The real reason the "elites" are bailing on Joe Biden is...

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
...the fear of a Kamala Harris presidency. Which would, of course, be apocalyptic for the US and the world, and even for the left.

There's ZERO doubt, if Biden is reelected, Harris will be president by mid-2025.

Joe Biden is dumb, but he knows he's dumb (as do the people around him), and he's allowed himself to be led and controlled by his personal greed for his entire political career; as long as he was rewarded with money and opportunities to be cruel to people, which is obviously something he truly enjoys.

Harris, on the other hand, is dumb but thinks she's smart, an illusion that has been reinforced by people kowtowing to her race and gender, rewarding her skin color and genitalia with high-level jobs and lying to her, telling her how brilliant she is.

Harris is what the elite truly fear, because someone who's dumb, aggressive, and reckless, but thinks they're smart and strategic, is as dangerous as a person can get. Harris isn't interested in money, because she's already been given everything, without ever earning it. She wants the power to start wars, execute enemies, and direct underlings to carry out her revenge plots. Think Obama, but with half the IQ points. Incredibly dangerous.

...the fear of a Kamala Harris presidency. Which would, of course, be apocalyptic for the US and the world, and even for the left.

There's ZERO doubt, if Biden is reelected, Harris will be president by mid-2025.

Joe Biden is dumb, but he knows he's dumb (as do the people around him), and he's allowed himself to be led and controlled by his personal greed for his entire political career; as long as he was rewarded with money and opportunities to be cruel to people, which is obviously something he truly enjoys.

Harris, on the other hand, is dumb but thinks she's smart, an illusion that has been reinforced by people kowtowing to her race and gender, rewarding her skin color and genitalia with high-level jobs and lying to her, telling her how brilliant she is.

Harris is what the elite truly fear, because someone who's dumb, aggressive, and reckless, but thinks they're smart and strategic, is as dangerous as a person can get. Harris isn't interested in money, because she's already been given everything, without ever earning it. She wants the power to start wars, execute enemies, and direct underlings to carry out her revenge plots. Think Obama, but with half the IQ points. Incredibly dangerous.

The real reason is that they don't think he can beat Trump. That's all. If he and Trumps polls were reversed you wouldn't hear a peep from MSM, their Party, donors or Clooney.

They are stuck as Harris would lose by MORE than Biden might.

The real reason is that they don't think he can beat Trump. That's all. If he and Trumps polls were reversed you wouldn't hear a peep from MSM, their Party, donors or Clooney.
They are stuck as Harris would lose by MORE than Biden might.
We can't unsee that debate performance.
Knowing that Biden probably has Parkinsons or Lewy-Body Dementia also factors into his viability

The democrats have no good options, and no time to develop any.

If he was leading comfortably there wouldn't have been a debate at all.
Indeed. Is this the new form of "democracy"?

Sounds like a monarchy or oligarchy to me. "We know best voters, so your votes doesn't mean a damned thing, we will instill who we please as soon as the polls say we should"

If he was leading comfortably there wouldn't have been a debate at all.
So why was there an early debate? Think hard.

Someone in the Biden campaign realized that Joe could not do another 4-year term and wanted to avoid a disaster in November. They probably saw that Joe couldn't debate and wanted to drop him and have a more viable democrat candidate nominated.

What other theory makes sense?

So why was there an early debate? Think hard.

Someone in the Biden campaign realized that Joe could not do another 4-year term and wanted to avoid a disaster in November. They probably saw that Joe couldn't debate and wanted to drop him and have a more viable democrat candidate nominated.

What other theory makes sense?

They would have done that earlier, unless this is an indication of not only hard infighting in the DNC, but also the Biden Campaign itself.

Or they could just be idiots, deluding themselves that they could prep him enough that it wasn't going to go as bad as it actually did.

Hey moron.

If Joe were to step down guess who the most likely nominee would be?

Yeah Harris

Dope

I don't understand why anyone was "shocked" or "disappointed" with Sleepy Joe's performance at the debate.

He talked and acted just like he has for years, and libs have always insisted that Biden is sharp as a tack.

Why didn't they just do that again?

The over the top reaction by the Leftard Leadership makes me think there is something else going on here.

Indeed. Is this the new form of "democracy"?

Sounds like a monarchy or oligarchy to me. "We know best voters, so your votes doesn't mean a damned thing, we will instill who we please as soon as the polls say we should"

That's what the Dems did with the primaries, hence the reason they are stuck with Silver Alert, and no way out. All dissent and competition with the old man was excluded, shut down, and discredited (i.e. RFK Jr.)

I don't understand why anyone was "shocked" or "disappointed" with Sleepy Joe's performance at the debate.

He talked and acted just like he has for years, and libs have always insisted that Biden is sharp as a tack.

Why didn't they just do that again?

The over the top reaction by the Leftard Leadership makes me think there is something else going on here.

There is a line I use, but maybe it doesn't apply to Dems

"Never automatically attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity"

Hey moron.

If Joe were to step down guess who the most likely nominee would be?

Yeah Harris

Dope
Not according to the PTB within the democratic party. Why's there a push within media to give it to the VP and not Newsom or Whitmer if Biden stepped down? There wouldn't be all of this if the choice is so cut and dry. Now, I think that it would be the VP just because of all the money that has been raised can't be passed to another candidate if Harris isn't chosen.

Not according to the PTB within the democratic party. Why's there a push within media to give it to the VP and not Newsom or Whitmer if Biden stepped down? There wouldn't be all of this if the choice is so cut and dry. Now, I think that it would be the VP just because of all the money that has been raised can't be passed to another candidate if Harris isn't chosen.
Newsom?
Whitmer?

Not a chance

I've watched shows where they mentioned who would step in if Biden were to drop out. Both of them were mentioned BEFORE Harris. I think if they were smart, they'd stay as far from this election as possible and save it to run in 2028.

You are right. This is a Trump year, losing isn't going to look good for anyone. And that's why Biden has an iron grip on the nomination.

Better for Sleepy Joe to lose instead of soiling someone's record with this defeat.

Forum List

Back