The real reason the left is so enamored by BRUCE Jenner's so called "bravery" and so celebrated.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

That, is all, this hype, is about.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.

Who knew Bruth looks a lot like Jessica Lange?

thumbNew.php_.jpeg

It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.

Forgive the liberals they just don't like people telling them they are doing wrong, unless it is a Muslim telling them then they cower.

People like Bruce Jenner need psychiatric help. It's a shame that mental illness is being touted as normalcy and being accepted into the mainstream.

Why do people ignore historical evidence of the demise of societies are tied in with societal moral decline?

It's so ignorant for people to be celebrating this sad, sick person.

Not enamored at all...so stop lying about me.

People like Bruce Jenner need psychiatric help. It's a shame that mental illness is being touted as normalcy and being accepted into the mainstream.

Why do people ignore historical evidence of the demise of societies are tied in with societal moral decline?

It's so ignorant for people to be celebrating this sad, sick person.

They celebrate this... But later when they are committing suicide or living on the streets. The left will blow them off.

... another possible thought ... some people will go to any lengths to stay in the spotlight. Far fetched? Maybe, but always possible.

Forum List

Back