The real reason the left is so enamored by BRUCE Jenner's so called "bravery" and so celebrated.

It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

That, is all, this hype, is about.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.

Well, I don't see how what Bruce Jenner does with his body affects the Christians. He is rather irrelevant . . . except for the stupid people who actually watch that silly Kardashian show.

Really, think about it. They are parading this in the face of America with ONE motivation.
Pederast

There are nuts in all areas of life.

Yeah, including the OP who is, idk, blaming the left for the actions of a conservative
He can do as he pleases, he is grown. Doesn't mean I have to support it.

of course he can but the reason the OP is saying Jenners actions are because of the left is bizarre
The left loves anything perverted and supports it gleefully. Like this kinda behaviour. Like I said I could care less, but doesn't mean I got to support it.

But he's a con. You mean he doesnt support himself?
Where did I say that?

People like Bruce Jenner need psychiatric help. It's a shame that mental illness is being touted as normalcy and being accepted into the mainstream.

Why do people ignore historical evidence of the demise of societies are tied in with societal moral decline?

It's so ignorant for people to be celebrating this sad, sick person.

I don't know if it's a mental disorder, a genetic code abnormality, an emotional type of dysfunction or something else tweaked. I do agree that it is unhealthy to feed into a delusion. I just don't understand the panic from the right. He's not the first and will probably not be the last, but it is rather rare occurrence, I think.
No, i'm sure the liberal media will parade him around as something special and if you disagree. You be a transaphobe.

Who cares? I would still disagree that Bruce is now a "woman." You don't just become something that you are not because you had some cosmetic surgery and a wish.
Rosanne Barr fits that description, they tried to make her a woman, but...

People like Bruce Jenner need psychiatric help. It's a shame that mental illness is being touted as normalcy and being accepted into the mainstream.

Why do people ignore historical evidence of the demise of societies are tied in with societal moral decline?

I don't know if it's a mental disorder, a genetic code abnormality, an emotional type of dysfunction or something else tweaked. I do agree that it is unhealthy to feed into a delusion. I just don't understand the panic from the right. He's not the first and will probably not be the last, but it is rather rare occurrence, I think.
No, i'm sure the liberal media will parade him around as something special and if you disagree. You be a transaphobe.

Who cares? I would still disagree that Bruce is now a "woman." You don't just become something that you are not because you had some cosmetic surgery and a wish.

The Left Wing Liberals just want to be "God" - the fact that this has never worked since the creation of the world doesn't seem to matter to them.....

It's all about the DRAMA!

The Left Wing Liberals just want to be "God" - the fact that this has never worked since the creation of the world doesn't seem to matter to them.....

It's about personal choice, something you guys hate and want all to be the same, blah...

People supporting Jenner is somehow throwing dirt in your eyes?! What crybabies!

Why would anyone support this though? It is clearly feeding into a delusion since he is not, nor will he ever be, a woman. I've always learned it was unhealthy to feed into a delusion. It can be particularly damaging to the individual when he realizes that he is really not and will never really be a real woman. I think that the psychiatric association really needs to look into the reasons WHY they dropped this as diagnosis on the DSM. I don't believe it is ever healthy to undergo such an extensive surgery, and it comes along with a boatload of risks and complications. How is this in any way healthy for the individual?

Yeah, including the OP who is, idk, blaming the left for the actions of a conservative

of course he can but the reason the OP is saying Jenners actions are because of the left is bizarre
The left loves anything perverted and supports it gleefully. Like this kinda behaviour. Like I said I could care less, but doesn't mean I got to support it.

Where did I say that?

Thats the only conclusion if the OP is correct. You guys are weird.

"Its the lefts fault that a con gets a sex change" or something...not really sure what the point is anymore

It's about personal choice, something you guys hate and want all to be the same, blah...

That's not just superficial and one sided, it's accusatory and dismissive of any actual discussion on the matter in favor of an echo chamber. But that's your personal choice.

Sure, he is free to do whatever crazy shit he wants with his own body. However, my question is how healthy is this, both physically and mentally/emotionally? If he gets the "bottom surgery" he is basically mutilating his genitalia in trying to become something that he is not. I don't see how the medical and psychiatric fields can justify this as being anything but abnormal and a disorder.

Sure, he is free to do whatever crazy shit he wants with his own body. However, my question is how healthy is this, both physically and mentally/emotionally? If he gets the "bottom surgery" he is basically mutilating his genitalia in trying to become something that he is not. I don't see how the medical and psychiatric fields can justify this as being anything but abnormal and a disorder.
There is nothing an expensive surgery can't cure....Dr.'s have bimbos and investments to consider....

Where did I say that?

Thats the only conclusion if the OP is correct. You guys are weird.

"Its the lefts fault that a con gets a sex change" or something...not really sure what the point is anymore
It's just liberals loves anything perverted and support them no matter what. Yesterday liberals were defending guys using the woman's restroom if they think they are a woman. Bruce or whatever he thinks he is should use the mens room.

I noticed in the pictures that his hands are not showing in many. In fact, it appears that they are purposefully hidden. You can't change everything. In most men (except for abnormally petite men), they are most certainly going to retain many masculine features. They are just, on average, much larger than your average female.

That's not just superficial and one sided, it's accusatory and dismissive of any actual discussion on the matter in favor of an echo chamber. But that's your personal choice.

You referring to the OP?

No, I was referring to the post I quoted by moonglow.

Is there a condition that prevents you from seeing the OP doing exactly what you said?

Forum List

Back