The real reason the left is so enamored by BRUCE Jenner's so called "bravery" and so celebrated.

images
i wonder who done the face transplant ? :lmao:

YUCKKKKK !

People like Bruce Jenner need psychiatric help. It's a shame that mental illness is being touted as normalcy and being accepted into the mainstream.

Why do people ignore historical evidence of the demise of societies are tied in with societal moral decline?

It's so ignorant for people to be celebrating this sad, sick person.

They celebrate this... But later when they are committing suicide or living on the streets. The left will blow them off.

Yeah, it is precisely why they never ever report that massive depression many women endure post abortion. That, has led to many many suicides.

Along with the reasons why the media does not hype black on black murder. The same reason they did not report hardly a thing about Dylan Tyler (unarmed white young man shot and killed by black cop around the same time as Brown.)

They manipulate. Their little fucking puppets are nothing but bandwagon jumpers and most if not all are cowards.

I myself am at times afraid to say stuff in public. Your job, and livelihood often depends on staying SILENT.

I believe the separation is taking place. The true separation. We will see how many churches fall away from truth when the government goes after their tax exempt status for not recognizing gay marriage. Oh we think that would never happen.

Do we think the left will sit there and stay silent when they get it their way about gay marriage in the SC? Have they shut the fuck up since the first black (well half black) president was elected about racism? That is their bread and butter, they would never shut up about it. How naive are we?

They sure as shit did not shut the fuck up when MLK Day was made into an official holiday. They somehow credit themselves for desegregating the schools, even though it was a conservative movement.

They are pathetic and the voice of the devil that they do not believe exists. Truth.

People like Bruce Jenner need psychiatric help. It's a shame that mental illness is being touted as normalcy and being accepted into the mainstream.

Why do people ignore historical evidence of the demise of societies are tied in with societal moral decline?

They celebrate this... But later when they are committing suicide or living on the streets. The left will blow them off.
WTF are you talking about? It's libs who gave us all the assistance programs. Hater Cons not.

It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

That, is all, this hype, is about.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.

Well, I don't see how what Bruce Jenner does with his body affects the Christians. He is rather irrelevant . . . except for the stupid people who actually watch that silly Kardashian show.

Jenner is a conservative so this OP is super weird
There are nuts in all areas of life.

Yeah, including the OP who is, idk, blaming the left for the actions of a conservative
He can do as he pleases, he is grown. Doesn't mean I have to support it.

of course he can but the reason the OP is saying Jenners actions are because of the left is bizarre
The left loves anything perverted and supports it gleefully. Like this kinda behaviour. Like I said I could care less, but doesn't mean I got to support it.

I don't know if it's a mental disorder, a genetic code abnormality, an emotional type of dysfunction or something else tweaked. I do agree that it is unhealthy to feed into a delusion. I just don't understand the panic from the right. He's not the first and will probably not be the last, but it is rather rare occurrence, I think.

You can call him "brave" but you may not be able to say he has balls for very much longer! :razz:

Jenner is a conservative so this OP is super weird
There are nuts in all areas of life.

Yeah, including the OP who is, idk, blaming the left for the actions of a conservative
He can do as he pleases, he is grown. Doesn't mean I have to support it.

of course he can but the reason the OP is saying Jenners actions are because of the left is bizarre
The left loves anything perverted and supports it gleefully. Like this kinda behaviour. Like I said I could care less, but doesn't mean I got to support it.

But he's a con. You mean he doesnt support himself?

It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.

Well, I don't see how what Bruce Jenner does with his body affects the Christians. He is rather irrelevant . . . except for the stupid people who actually watch that silly Kardashian show.

Really, think about it. They are parading this in the face of America with ONE motivation.

I don't know if it's a mental disorder, a genetic code abnormality, an emotional type of dysfunction or something else tweaked. I do agree that it is unhealthy to feed into a delusion. I just don't understand the panic from the right. He's not the first and will probably not be the last, but it is rather rare occurrence, I think.
No, i'm sure the liberal media will parade him around as something special and if you disagree. You be a transaphobe.

Really, think about it. They are parading this in the face of America with ONE motivation.

What is that motivation? Does anyone really care all that much if Bruce Jenner is now Brucille? I don't. Why should you? It is an abnormality, not very likely that many people would be influenced by Bruce Jenner, unless they have already had such thoughts.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again: The entire transexuality phenomenon is based on people's inability to cope with gender based stereotypes propagated by a sexist society.

I'm conservative but not in a panic. I do think what is happening in this country is creating it's demise - I think the ramped up liberalism directly ties to the economic crisis - people don't want to be "controlled", yet, they want the government to dictate everything... just makes no damn sense

It's the sickest thing I've seen. They prance him around as if this all something NORMAL. who goes around cutting off body parts to try to become something THEY AREN'T

No, i'm sure the liberal media will parade him around as something special and if you disagree. You be a transaphobe.

Who cares? I would still disagree that Bruce is now a "woman." You don't just become something that you are not because you had some cosmetic surgery and a wish.

People supporting Jenner is somehow throwing dirt in your eyes?! What crybabies!

Forum List

Back