The Real Reasons for the Riots

Good to have a Trumpster tells us what's what in the minds of black Americans. Phew, what a relief.
Weird, huh? It's usually white liberals who are the spokesmen for the black community.
And you have these guys:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Dang... nice archive... these douchbags are pathetic. Throw this in their face as often as you can... bravo

I believe that you believe this but there is much more to the story. First of all it isn’t all poor bock people protesting. There is a mix of races, ages and sexes out in the streets. Riots are just trouble makers looking for an excuse to make noise but the actual Protest runs much deeper than your scenario lays out. People are not calling all white people racist. They see a systemic problem not a statistical anomaly. The death of Floyd is a catalyst to demand attention to the greater issue. I’m confidently guessing that you aren’t black and thus do not understand the experience that many black people are screaming in the streets about. Perhaps you should judge less and listen more.

Yeah well......Kent State was the end of SDS and apparently we need something like that in Minny Ha Ha. These idiots don't understand what's coming their way if they keep it up....Trump wasn't kidding...we won't tolerate this after the shutdown/shutin.....we're all done with this shit.

I believe that you believe this but there is much more to the story. First of all it isn’t all poor bock people protesting. There is a mix of races, ages and sexes out in the streets. Riots are just trouble makers looking for an excuse to make noise but the actual Protest runs much deeper than your scenario lays out. People are not calling all white people racist. They see a systemic problem not a statistical anomaly. The death of Floyd is a catalyst to demand attention to the greater issue. I’m confidently guessing that you aren’t black and thus do not understand the experience that many black people are screaming in the streets about. Perhaps you should judge less and listen more.

Yeah well......Kent State was the end of SDS and apparently we need something like that in Minny Ha Ha. These idiots don't understand what's coming their way if they keep it up....Trump wasn't kidding...we won't tolerate this after the shutdown/shutin.....we're all done with this shit.
Oh ok, and what happens when the tough guys take over? lay it out for me

This has been instigated by paid for antifa.
I keep hearing you guys talk about Antifa. Is that a west coast and northern thing? I never hear about them in our state.
Wherever protests begin peacefully, expect antifa to show up and create violence.
Perhaps but I’d bet that the majority of people causing damage are not part of any political organization
It is antifa that is breaking the windows, throwing molotovs and creating an atmosphere for thugs from all colors of life to be able to take advantage of the situation. These are not genuine protesters.

Good to have a Trumpster tells us what's what in the minds of black Americans. Phew, what a relief.
Weird, huh? It's usually white liberals who are the spokesmen for the black community.
And you have these guys:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Dang... nice archive... these douchbags are pathetic. Throw this in their face as often as you can... bravo

Slade is that you or Mac1958 shown in the center of the image?
this-is-not-white-guilt-so-sorry-so-som-so-19627068.png

They don't see the work, the effort, the time, and the talents that, when combined, bring about the prosperity that they see in others.
This is why Black people can't succeed in this country! White people are all racists! They are holding us down!
Which is statistical, logical, and factual nonsense.
A very comforting rationalization to the riots. Just one question:
Hard work comes with MOTIVATION.
Effort comes with the belief that success is possible.
Motivation and belief spring from inspiration fostered in a nurturing educational environment. Where are these people's nurturing environment? Ever see an inner city public school? Ever see the typical ghetto home and parent?

So that leaves us with the TALENT. You really want to run with the idea that all those people, none of them have any talent? You really going to stick with the claim that having talent across the black community is "factual nonsense?"

I keep hearing you guys talk about Antifa. Is that a west coast and northern thing? I never hear about them in our state.
Wherever protests begin peacefully, expect antifa to show up and create violence.
Perhaps but I’d bet that the majority of people causing damage are not part of any political organization
It is antifa that is breaking the windows, throwing molotovs and creating an atmosphere for thugs from all colors of life to be able to take advantage of the situation. These are not genuine protesters.
Ok... but as I said before I’d be willing to bet that the VAST majority are not part of ANTIFA. They aren’t politically organized, just trouble makers. Watch the videos

I understand why y’all want to point to ANTIFA and the left and use this to demonize the Dems and act like the Right are the mature responsible ones... that’s fine, whatever makes you feel better. It doesn’t address the issue though and nobody really cares about that partisan narrative

They don't see the work, the effort, the time, and the talents that, when combined, bring about the prosperity that they see in others.
This is why Black people can't succeed in this country! White people are all racists! They are holding us down!
Motivation and belief spring from inspiration fostered in a nurturing educational environment. Where are these people's nurturing environment? Ever see an inner city public school?

So that leaves us with the TALENT. You really want to run with the idea that all those people, none of them have any talent? You really going to stick with the claim that having talent across the blacxk community is "factual nonsense?"

The scary truth is; blacks fall short in almost every category across the board in any environment they're in.
Cue the pussies to scream "RACIST" at the sky....They hate the truth as it relates to skin color.

It pains me to say this, but "we" now have a couple of generations of People of Color in this country who cannot understand why peace and prosperity do not come their way. They see the people on television, the professional athletes and entertainers, then look around themselves and look at their own lives and see...a rather unpleasant existence. But what they see is only half the picture. They don't see the work, the effort, the time, and the talents that, when combined, bring about the prosperity that they see in others. It is a puzzle to them.

And then something happens. Some Black Yoot is killed by the cops under circumstances where it appears that the killing was totally unjustified.

Now, statistically, this killing (regardless of which one(s) you are talking about) is statistically microscopic. For all practical purposes, it has no impact on anything or anyone that they know personally. And one might also note that there were about a dozen Black Yoots killed in Chicago last weekend. A typical - in fact a rather slow - weekend for killings in the Windy City. No protests, no riots, no nothing. Just "bid-ness" as usual.

So these lost generations JUMP ON the felonious killing of those isolated Black Yoots and scream: "This is why Black people can't succeed in this country! White people are all racists! They are holding us down!"

Which is statistical, logical, and factual nonsense. But it does, in their addled brains, provide an EXPLANATION of why their lives are not the same as the lives they focus on in their daily lives...the drug dealers, the professional athletes, the rappers, and the ubiquitous upper-middle-class "white people" on television. It gives them an excuse for the fact that they have not assimilated and not succeeded, and the future doesn't look the least bit promising to them.

Because of racism...which is manifested by these isolated. horrible killings.

And that's why they riot: To protest against the racism that - in their minds - is holding them back from the American Dream.
It only pains you because such stupidity probably gives you a migraine to think up. No one works harder than Black people. Not only do they have the normal hurdles everyone must overcome to make it in this world, they also have to deal with racists and other cave chimps trying to kill them and lock them up.

And you have these guys:

Slade is that you or Mac1958 shown in the center of the image?
this-is-not-white-guilt-so-sorry-so-som-so-19627068.png
Wow BL, good one. You got me!

Ok... but as I said before I’d be willing to bet that the VAST majority are not part of ANTIFA. They aren’t politically organized, just trouble makers. Watch the videos

I understand why y’all want to point to ANTIFA and the left and use this to demonize the Dems and act like the Right are the mature responsible ones... that’s fine, whatever makes you feel better. It doesn’t address the issue though and nobody really cares about that partisan narrative
They are plants either by the cops or the various white nationalist groups.

Motivation and belief spring from inspiration fostered in a nurturing educational environment. Where are these people's nurturing environment? Ever see an inner city public school? Ever see the typical ghetto home and parent?

So that leaves us with the TALENT. You really want to run with the idea that all those people, none of them have any talent? You really going to stick with the claim that having talent across the black community is "factual nonsense?"

:itsok:

Your answer proves exactly what the hope it does. Wake up and smell the coffee. And most being arrested are out of towners. How are they getting there...

Motivation and belief spring from inspiration fostered in a nurturing educational environment. Where are these people's nurturing environment? Ever see an inner city public school?

So that leaves us with the TALENT. You really want to run with the idea that all those people, none of them have any talent? You really going to stick with the claim that having talent across the blacxk community is "factual nonsense?"

The scary truth is; blacks fall short in almost every category across the board in any environment they're in.
Cue the pussies to scream "RACIST" at the sky....They hate the truth as it relates to skin color.
I’ve literally seen you admit to being a racist so why do you act like it’s a bad thing for people to call you out? And Why do you think blacks fall short in those categories?

It only pains you because such stupidity probably gives you a migraine to think up. No one works harder than Black people. Not only do they have the normal hurdles everyone must overcome to make it in this world, they also have to deal with racists and other cave chimps trying to kill them and lock them up.

There's only two things you can't give Asslips....a fat lip or a job.

And then something happens. Some Black Yoot is killed by the cops under circumstances where it appears that the killing was totally unjustified.
That shit happens all the time.
We only find out about it when it happens under a spotlight.
99% of cops are good. That 1% causes problems for all the rest. And the media is implicit in spreading rumors it is sooo wide spread when its not. Unfortunately, that 1% tarnishes the other 99%.

Forum List

Back