🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reason Israel exists is because the Jews needed a place where they were safe...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...from a hostile world that murdered them by the millions.

I support Israel for the same reason I used to stand up for the kids who were picked on in school by the bigger bullies.

The Arab world controls a very large swath of territory in the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa. They could easily take in every Palestinian but choose not to in order to keep the anti-Israel thing going.

And yet Israel is a very tiny sliver of land, the Arabs must lust after it too.

I support Israel for the same reason I used to stand up for the kids who were picked on in school by the bigger bullies.

The Arab world controls a very large swath of territory in the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa. They could easily take in every Palestinian but choose not to in order to keep the anti-Israel thing going.

If Jordan were to turn over the occupied lands they took during the war the Palestinians would have a home.

The Palestinians are kept locked up in a small strip of land, poor, angry, indoctrinated from birth to hate the Jews, encouraged by their parents to take up a life of terrorism, while a few miles away their fellow Arabs live in luxury from oil sales to the West.

The Spanish speaking world is invading the United States and taking away our land, our jobs and our resources.

49643.jpg

BLACKROOK
European Jews invaded Palestine and took away our land and resources.

Israel exists on stolen land by squatters. Also, why do Americans have to support them?

53553144_2148384245199260_5484221105784750080_n.jpg

Israel exists on stolen land by squatters. Also, why do Americans have to support them?

What's because Isreal is civil and the rest of the middle East isn't? We're a stronger country when Isreal is a stronger country.

What's because Isreal is civil and the rest of the middle East isn't? We're a stronger country when Isreal is a stronger country.

Israel is like a cancer in the middle of Arab lands. Always has been.

Why do liberals hate Jews?

Why do liberals hate Jews?

You gotta hate someone.

So what's your FINAL SOLUTION?

Israel is a jewel surrounded by a cesspool of Muslim shit.

Forum List

Back