The reason why Hillary was never indicted and Trump will be Impeached

It's simple, really.fbi

You see, regardless of how bad you may think HC's transgressions were vis-à-vis having a private e-mail server, she fundamentally understood something when it came to dealing with the FBI. It's this: You don't lie to the FBI if you want to avoid federal charge.

Enter Trump...

To put it mildly, Trump lies more easily, more effortlessly, more frequently, and quite frankly, more needlessly than anyone before him. In fact, Trump's lying is so incessantly frequent that it probably rises to the level of compulsive lying. (If you don't know what compulsive lying truly is, please look it up).

What that means is this: If and when Trump is ever interviewed by the FBI, even though I'm not a betting man, I WOULD bet that Trump would lie simply because he can't help himself. Trump would essentially pave the way to his own Impeachment.
Bull Shit

And the reason that Hillary wasn't indicted was that the Director of the FBI thought she was too stupid to understand she had broken Federal law!

Then you on the left wonder why she lost the election?
The "what evidence?" narrative y'all are playing right now is gonna be remembered as one of the dumbest yet. Even if no charges are brought forth. They aren't investigating nothing

Yes, they are investigating nothing because Obama's own people have stated that they had no evidence of any collusion.

How many times do you have to lower the bucket in the well and it comes up empty before you realize the well is dry?
Well now you have a respected nonpartisan leading the investigation. If the bucket is truly empty then we can expect the investigation to end in a week or two. If it carries on for longer then we know there is water and you're wrong

It should have never lasted this long.
I think thats what Hillary said about Benghazi. Perhaps there is more to it than you know. Perhaps our FBI is corrupt and politicized. Seems that those are the only two possibilities right?

Weak.

It's simple, really.fbi

You see, regardless of how bad you may think HC's transgressions were vis-à-vis having a private e-mail server, she fundamentally understood something when it came to dealing with the FBI. It's this: You don't lie to the FBI if you want to avoid federal charge.

Enter Trump...

To put it mildly, Trump lies more easily, more effortlessly, more frequently, and quite frankly, more needlessly than anyone before him. In fact, Trump's lying is so incessantly frequent that it probably rises to the level of compulsive lying. (If you don't know what compulsive lying truly is, please look it up).

What that means is this: If and when Trump is ever interviewed by the FBI, even though I'm not a betting man, I WOULD bet that Trump would lie simply because he can't help himself. Trump would essentially pave the way to his own Impeachment.

Libs and never trumpers don't get it. Ted Cruze and 16 other candidates for president diddnt get it either and that's why they lost. I said a week or so ago that this investigation bull shit would fade away. That will happen because the democrat party knows a guy like Muller can go in any direction with a criminal investigation. That investigation would surely mention Half Black Jesus and Hillary would not likely get away clean either. Aslde from Miken Flynn, so far no one in Trumpsncam is under any investigation new investigation. Teumps in. Deal with it.

Wonder how you know so much about an investigation in the FBI... This is an on going investigation, truth is we all know quite little about it...

Why do you feel the need to speculate before the facts come out...

You are the only one speculating shit. So what you meant to ask is how can I offer an opinion on this topic with the information I have. It's easy, I simply listen to the facts and ignore all the vaginal discharge from the two political parties. I also refrain from trying to come off as uber reasonable. That looks just as stupid as the others blowing their lid over every bowel movement of team Trump. So you know it's is a commonly known fact that no criminal investigation has taken place as of yet. That is a fact you can not disprove ever. You need to accept that. Another fact, aside from Flynn, "criminal investigation " has not been associated with anyone on team trump. That is a fact. From the FBI (Comey himself) to the presidant to Jamesn Clapper and everyone else not one person has said Trump worked with the Russians. None. Zero, zip Nada Zilch. Your Rachael Maddow will even say as much. You can't dispute anything I just posted with one fact, yet I'll give you Obama, Clapper and any intel guy you want who commented on the issue saying as much. This has been going on almost a year and the only ones who broke laws were in team Half Black Jesus and Hillary. So what you mean to say is YOU don't have any facts cause you only accept the ones that make you feel good.

The FBI is investigating...

What has been confirmed, 17 agencies have concluded that espionage attacks, these cyber attacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin in relation to the US Elections.
Flynn was apart of the Trump Campaign and administration. Trump was repeatedly warned about Flynn being compromised and he ignored it.
Comey said Trump inquired about the investigation and was it into him (that is illegal).
Comey was asked by Trump to stop investigating Flynn (that is highly illegal)
Trump tried to badger Comey into giving him Loyalty over Honesty and then fired him afterwards... (skirting very close to the wind on legality there)
FBI have a new Person of Interest.

There is plenty more but do you seriously tell us that you wouldn't be shitin the bed if this was Obama?

Call us when you have some proof of this fantasy,

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

That he lies even when he doesn't need to is really the telling thing about him. It is in his DNA, as you say he can't help himself.

DERP

Preach it Brown Shirt.

Cry for us.

Once I finish laughing at you. :thup:

The FBI is investigating...

What has been confirmed, 17 agencies have concluded that espionage attacks, these cyber attacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin in relation to the US Elections.
Flynn was apart of the Trump Campaign and administration. Trump was repeatedly warned about Flynn being compromised and he ignored it.
Comey said Trump inquired about the investigation and was it into him (that is illegal).
Comey was asked by Trump to stop investigating Flynn (that is highly illegal)
Trump tried to badger Comey into giving him Loyalty over Honesty and then fired him afterwards... (skirting very close to the wind on legality there)
FBI have a new Person of Interest.

There is plenty more but do you seriously tell us that you wouldn't be shitin the bed if this was Obama?

Well now that is a flat out lie.

But you're a fascist, so blatant lying defines you.

Last edited:
The "what evidence?" narrative y'all are playing right now is gonna be remembered as one of the dumbest yet. Even if no charges are brought forth. They aren't investigating nothing

Yes, they are investigating nothing because Obama's own people have stated that they had no evidence of any collusion.

How many times do you have to lower the bucket in the well and it comes up empty before you realize the well is dry?
Well now you have a respected nonpartisan leading the investigation. If the bucket is truly empty then we can expect the investigation to end in a week or two. If it carries on for longer then we know there is water and you're wrong

I think thats what Hillary said about Benghazi. Perhaps there is more to it than you know. Perhaps our FBI is corrupt and politicized. Seems that those are the only two possibilities right?

Weak.
Was that an attempt at a response? Wanna try again?

The FBI is either corrupt and lying or there is more evidence than you think. Which is it?

What evidence? Give me something that's not an unproven allegation by unnamed or anonymous sources, Mamooth!

His obstruction of justice is right out in the open. He fired Comey to shut down the investigation.

Since there's SO MUCH "damning evidence" you should have no problem providing some...right?

I haven't even touched on his old behavior. Ripping off everyone he ever did business with, scamming people with Trump U, sexually assaulting multiple women, money laundering for his Russian pals, it goes on and on.

And you love him for all that, as you consider criminality to be a resume-builder.
Are you retarded? You believe the FBI canceled all investigations because the head guy was fired? Are you really this stupid?

Post your evidence, idiot. Not hearsay, but real evidence.

Damn snowflakes continue to run their mouths without a single shred of evidence. They do exactly what the Russians want them to do. It's pathetic that they are so easily manipulated.

Weak.

The FBI is either corrupt and lying or there is more evidence than you think. Which is it?

The only lies are those posted by liberals on a minute by minute basis.

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

Of course, you're not just a bitter Brown Shirt masturbating to a fantasy, the faithless electors will absolutely impeach Trump during the recounts.

You fascists have it all figured out! :thup:

It helps when you don't get you information from fake news sources.

Perhaps if you learned the facts, instead of whatever conspiracy theory Alex Jones is selling, you might understand what is really going on.

A lesson or two in civics and Constitutional law might help too.

Weak.

The only lies are those posted by liberals on a minute by minute basis.
Ok, so if I can read through that deflection i'm guessing you are saying that only Liberals are lying and the FBI is not. So how does this investigation get started and carry on for a year with no evidence?

There either has to be evidence or wide spread corruption and lies by the FBI. If there is an alternative theory please provide one. And try and make it sound intelligent. Enough of your partisan deflections.

Weak.

The answer is C- the FBI is incompetent and partisan.

Weak.

Some patriot you are... shows how little you know

It helps when you don't get you information from fake news sources.

Would you be willing to pay me a nickle for every time one of you fascists declare that Trump is done?

I mean, I'd love to retire with a billion dollars...

Perhaps if you learned the facts, instead of whatever conspiracy theory Alex Jones is selling, you might understand what is really going on.

A lesson or two in civics and Constitutional law might help too.

The fact is that you fascists are whiny little lying demagogues who have nothing other than slander and libel.

Oh, and you are certainly in no position to lecture others on the Constitution. I doubt you've ever read the bill of rights, despite the fact you are at war to end it. Much less the entire Constitution.

Hey no worries, the Constitution is written in 6th grade level English, you'd never understand it. (Which is why fascist judges always are trying to "interpret" what "shall not infringe" means.)

Remember, the name for a democrat with an IQ greater than 80 is a "Republican." A democrat with an IQ under 30 is called a "Progressive."

Weak.

"Patriot" and "Parrot" don't have the same meaning, Herr Goebbels.

I support and defend the United States Constitution. That makes us enemies.

Weak.

Comey was a Clinton lapdog, the sin is his, not the entire FBI's.

Weak.

"Patriot" and "Parrot" don't have the same meaning, Herr Goebbels.

I support and defend the United States Constitution. That makes us enemies.
You talk shit about the FBI showing that you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Weak.

Really he was her lapdog? Thats fucking hilarious, given the fact that his announcement of investigating a new batch of emails days before the election took a lot of wind out of her sails. A lapdog wouldn't have done that. you're full of shit

Really he was her lapdog? Thats fucking hilarious, given the fact that his announcement of investigating a new batch of emails days before the election took a lot of wind out of her sails. A lapdog wouldn't have done that. you're full of shit

Their relationship goes back to the 90's when he "cleared" them of any "wrongdoing" for pardoning an Arkansas pal who made them wealthy.

Their relationship...

Comey was a minor assistant US attorney in the late 90’s. He only gained power and money by being the DOJ official who “investigated” and cleared Bill Clinton of any wrong-doing in Clinton’s totally corrupt pardon (for huge payoffs) of criminal financier Marc Rich as Clinton was leaving the Presidency. This is how Comey began his career as a creature of the “swamp” years ago, as a servant of the Clintons.

Comey provided “cover” for the Clintons in their gaining incredible power and wealth after leaving office through pardoning a billionaire money-launderer, arms dealer and criminal. Comey was a key piece in how the Clintons upped their corruption game and gained incredible wealth through their foundation after leaving the White House. A huge part of the scheme was giving Marc Rich a free pass when he should have spent life in prison, and that is what Comey covered-up for the Clintons. This set up Comey to be part of the corruption machine, making him powerful and wealthy.

Immediately after doing the Clinton’s dirty work as a DOJ official, Comey resigned from the DOJ and took a position as the head attorney (Counsel) of the Lockheed Martin company, a huge military contractor. While he was in that position Lockheed became a major contributor (millions) to the Clinton Foundation and its fake charity spin-offs. In return for these payment to Clinton Inc., Lockheed received huge contracts with Hillary’s state department. Comey was the chief legal officer of Lockheed throughout this period of contributions to Clinton Inc. in return for State Dept. contracts.

In late 2012, after overseeing Lockheed’s successful relationship with the Hillary State Department and the resulting profits, Comey stepped down from Lockheed and received a $6 million dollar payout for his services.

In 2013, the largest bank of England, HSBC Holdings, was deep into a scandal. Investigations by federal authorities and law-enforcement had revealed that for years HSBC had been laundering billions of dollars for Mexican Drug Cartels, channeling money for Saudi banks who were financing terror, moving money for Iran in violation of the sanctions, and other major criminal activity. HSBC’s criminality was pervasive and deliberate by the Bank and its officials. HSBC was a huge Clinton Foundation contributor (many millions) throughout the “investigation” and Bill Clinton was being paid large personal fees for speaking at HSBC events (while Hillary was Sec of State). Eric Holder and the Obama Justice Department did what they were paid to do, and let HSBC off of the hook for a paltry 1.2 Billion dollar fine (paid by its stockholders), and not one Director, officer or management member at HSBC was fired or charged with any criminal. Exactly when everyone involved with HSBC Bank (including the Clintons and all of their “donors”) were being let off without penalty, and cover had to be provided to HSBC, Comey was appointed as a Director and Member of the Board of HSBC (in the middle of the fallout from the scandal). He was part of the effort to cover up the scandal and make HSBC “respectable” again.

After about a year as HSBC director, despite his lack of any law enforcement experience, no DOJ leadership experience, and no qualifications for the job, Comey was appointed FBI director by Obama. The only qualification Comey had was that the Clinton’s and their cronies knew Comey was in bed with them, was compromised and was willing to do their dirty work. Comey was appointed to the FBI right when Hillary was leaving the State Department, and was vulnerable to the FBI because she had been using a private-server, mis-handling classified information, selling access to favors/contracts from the State Department to Clinton Foundation Donors (including Comey’s Lockheed Martin), and much more. Remember that this was about the time the Inspector General of the State Department found over 2 billion “missing” from the State Department finances during Hillary’s tenure.

The obvious conclusion is that Comey was appointed to the FBI (along with other reliable Clinton-Obama cronies) to run interference for the Clinton’s and Obama’s at the nation’s federal law enforcement agency(in conjunction with a corrupt Department of Justice). Comey was and is owned by the Clintons. He owed all of his power and wealth to being part of their machine and providing them with cover.

In late 2015 and early 2016, information began to come out about the Clinton Foundation and its use by the Clinton’s as a multi-billion dollar slush fund for corruption and political favors. (even Chelsea’s wedding had been paid for by the “charity) This was right as Hillary was beginning her campaign for President. It was revealed that the Foundation had never completed required reports or had an audit. Supposedly the FBI, under Comey, began an “investigation” of the Clinton Funds. A “professional” accounting firm was brought in by the Clintons to do a review, file some reports, make recommendations to the Clinton Foundation Board, and provide a veneer of legitimacy to the Clinton Fund operations. Predictably, one of the partners in the firm that was chosen (and paid lots of money) is the brother of James Comey (FBI Director). This brother owes James Comey $700,000 for a loan James gave him to buy a house, and presumably some of the money from the Clinton Fund was used to make payments to James on the loan. Over 2 years later and nothing has happened as a result of the FBI “investigating” the Clinton Funds under Comey.

No one in congress or federal law enforcement was intending to actually pursue the Clintons, but Judicial Watch and other independent sources obtained information proving that Hillary had been running her own server, sending out classified information, etc. This information began to come out right in the middle of her campaign to be coronated as President. A “show” investigation had to be performed to appear to look into it and clear her. Who to use?…the reliable shill James Comey.

As head of the FBI, Comey (and his lackeys in key positions) deliberately screwed up the investigation into Hillary’s use of a private server and her plain violation of national security law on classified information. The investigation was deliberately mis-handled in every aspect. Comey gave immunity to all of Hillary’s lackeys, did not use subpoenas or warrants, lost evidence, allowed the destruction of evidence, failed to do any searches or seizures of evidence, did not use a grand-jury, did not swear witnesses, did not record testimony, allowed attorneys to represent multiple suspects (corrupting the testimony). Everything that could be done to ruin the FBI investigation and to cover for Hillary was done. A “slam-dunk” case became a mess. Immunity was given every witness even though they provided no help. Maybe more importantly, by focusing the FBI on the email scandal, attention was drawn away from the much bigger scandal of the Clinton Foundation that could bring down a huge number of corrupt politicians, lobbyists, and even governments.

Originally, Comey’s job was simply to totally botch the Hillary investigation and ruin the case against her and her minions within the FBI regarding he emails. At the same time Comey also started work on a parallel assignment to illegally “wiretap” and surveil Donald Trump and every other person involved in the Republican campaign. He was tasked with digging up any dirt or fact that could be used to hurt the Trump campaign later. This included using a fake “dossier” paid for by the Clinton campaign to obtain authorization for the surveillance and to try to associate Trump’s campaign with the Russians. Under Comey’s direction the Trump/republican campaign was monitored and surveilled and all information was provided to the Obama Whitehouse and the Clinton camp all during the campaign.

Lorretta Lynch was supposed to complete the coverup for Hillary as Attorney General by issuing a finding that the deliberately botched FBI “investigation” did not justify prosecution of Hillary. But someone screwed up and Bill Clinton was video’d meeting with Loretta Lynch in Arizona shortly before she was supposed to make her decision on Hillary (interference with a federal investigation), and Lynch could no longer credibly squash the Hillary scandal. The solution, give the job to James. The Clinton’s owned him and he would have to do whatever is necessary to provide cover.

The Inside Story on James B. Comey

Forum List

Back