The reason why Palestine will never be divided

Doubtful he would consider Palestinians as dogs

Damn you are so ignorant.

About Osama Bin Laden's ‘Letter to America’
The letter was written by the al-Qaida chief, Osama bin Laden after the 2001 attacks. Infamously known as the ‘9/11’ attacks, it was known as the worst terror attack on US soil. The terrorist had tried to justify the terror attacks by linking them among other things, to “support to the oppressive Israelis in their occupation of our Palestine".

Originally posted by surada
o what? Palestine has been a province of Arab Syria since 500 BC. They have always lived there..long before Islam. Your ignorance is stunning.

I'm gonna end our debate here, surada, because I noticed the more I try and explain the palestinian national identity to you, the more confused you get.

Returning to the issue of racial dictatorships using the suffering of the native population to discredit resistance movements...

Who can't say the racial dictatorships are wrong?

It's an undeniable fact that without the armed struggle american indians would have suffered a lot less than they did.

It's a fact that without the armed struggle much less death and misery would have been inflicted on black south africans.

And it's absolutely true also that without Hamas Gaza would not be a pile of ruble with its population on the brink of famine and pestilence.

That's the most cruel aspect of the delegitimization of resistance movements by racial dictatorships.

The fact that the racist states are factually correct!!

It pains to no end to concede this point but I have to be honest and admit it's true.

The fight against racist states DO bring death and misery to the native population.

As I said above the ability of racial dictatorships to use the behavior of the natives to legitimize themselves and deligitimize the natives' armed struggle is disconcerting because the arguments they use are valid, legitimate arguments.

This post is not about the palestinian national identity.

It's about the remarkable ability of racial dictatorships to discredit the resistance movements and blame them for their own supremacism.

In this particular case the jewish racial dictatorship managed to find an arab mouthpiece to give more "credibility" to its accusations:

Palestinian Writer: Hamas Invested All Its Resources In A Hopeless War Against Israel And Brought Destruction Upon Gaza​

In two recent articles on the Saudi website Elaph, Palestinian writer Majdi Abd Al-Wahhab directs harsh criticism at Hamas, stating that its October 7 attack against Israel brought nothing but disaster upon the Palestinians people.

Palestinian Writer: Hamas Invested All Its Resources In A Hopeless War Against Israel And Brought Destruction Upon Gaza; The International Community And Arab World Must Act To Eliminate The Palestinian Organizations And Their Activity
Gaza could have spent all those billions of aid building resorts on the Med to bring in tourists. And tourist money.

Damn you are so ignorant.

About Osama Bin Laden's ‘Letter to America’
The letter was written by the al-Qaida chief, Osama bin Laden after the 2001 attacks. Infamously known as the ‘9/11’ attacks, it was known as the worst terror attack on US soil. The terrorist had tried to justify the terror attacks by linking them among other things, to “support to the oppressive Israelis in their occupation of our Palestine".
Actually that would be you

As I said above the ability of racial dictatorships to use the behavior of the natives to legitimize themselves and deligitimize the natives' armed struggle is disconcerting because the arguments they use are valid, legitimate arguments.
1707351590334.png

Doesn't matter. The Christians and Muslims were the majority in Palestine for 2000 years.
Considering that Islam is only 1400 years old and basically started in the Saudi peninsula and spread from there, once again, you’re full of shit. Do you even think before you post, or you just post whatever garbage your sponsors tell you to?

Considering that Islam is only 1400 years old and basically started in the Saudi peninsula and spread from there, once again, you’re full of shit. Do you even think before you post, or you just post whatever garbage your sponsors tell you to?

Before Islam Arabs had lived in Palestine. Israel was a vassal state of Syria and Syrians are Arabs.

Before Islam Persians and Greeks ruled this bandit territory whistle stop.

Hamas works for Israel.
Yes yes, that’s why Israel is obliterating i!. :cuckoo:

You guys never stop to read the vomit you post do you? Just jump from one antisemitic conspiracy BS to another, and in many cases the looney conspiracies contradict each other.

Before Islam Arabs had lived in Palestine. Israel was a vassal state of Syria and Syrians are Arabs.

Before Islam Persians and Greeks ruled this bandit territory whistle stop.
Wait, now you’re changing your story, because as usual you got caught BS’ing again. You said Muslims lived there since 2000 years ago, which there were no Muslims even in existence 2000 years ago. And if before Islam it was Persians and Greeks (And you’re such a stupid, bigoted and ignorant paid for liar that you conveniently avoid mentioning the existence of Jews at the time) were not Muslims OR Arabs, there were no Muslims OR Arabs in JERUSALEM aka ZION at the time.

Also, let me provide some free education for you, ignorant fool, THE PERSIANS HELPED THE JEWS REBUILD THEIR TEMPLE AROUND 2000 YEARS AGO. So for you to claim “no Jews only Arabs and Greeks” pre Islam, deserves only one answer.….BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laughs!

-Reconstruction of Jerusalem by Cyrus, Darius and Xerxes, displays a plan of Jerusalem to Cyrus the Great. By Van Loo.

Cyrus the Great was the founder of the Achaemenid Empire and king of Persia. Cyrus the Great, king of the Achaemenid Empire, was the monarch who ended the Babylonian captivity. In the first year of his reign he was prompted by God to decree that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt and that Jews who wished to could return to their homeland for this purpose. Moreover, he showed his interest in the project by sending back with them the sacred vessels which had been taken from the First Temple and a considerable sum of money with which to buy building materials.-

***But…Fatima Surada the convert to a Islam paid Palestinian liar propagandist:
“Only Greeks and Arabs 2000 years ago there”. Bwahahaha!

Dipshit, Arabs didn’t even start invading, looting and raping other lands and peoples until well after their terrorist prophet appeared on the world scene in Saudi Arabia around 1400 years ago, and it took the savages a while to get to other countries.

Yes yes, that’s why Israel is obliterating i!. :cuckoo:

You guys never stop to read the vomit you post do you? Just jump from one antisemitic conspiracy BS to another, and in many cases the looney conspiracies contradict each other.

Look at their history the past 25 years... Netanyahu has bragged about supporting Hamas because they refuse a 2 state solution

Forum List

Back