🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reason why the left must continue to brainwash the youth

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
It amuses me, the left says fox news brainwash people,
But they have only been broadcasting a short time and they have been brain washed since kindergarten
Snip

From their first days at kindergarten, children are taught to rely on government kitchens for their lunches because parents are discouraged from providing nutritious food from home.

They are introduced to a very one sided climate debate by government paid teachers who know that these young minds will accept what the teacher says over what mom and dad says. They are young enough to have respect for their ‘all knowing’ teacher.

They are introduced to same-sex relationships early on, told it’s all fine and dandy. They are too young to know at this point that same-sex relationships cannot produce children in a normal biological fashion.

They are penalized and/or excluded for even making hand gestures that resemble a gun. They are force fed the line that all weapons are bad. How many kids watch dad cleaning his gun and assume daddy is bad because he has one?

Young children are incredibly receptive to new ideas at this age (maybe I should have used theword ideologies rather than ideas) and what is happening to kids today in the United States

Why The Government HAS to Indoctrinate Our Children -

More..

The government knows that it’s in trouble, in more trouble than the administrations that came before it. Government spending is out of control and the fact that the country is still actually afloat is simply down to the privately owned, and inappropriately named, Federal Reserve buying up government debt like it’s going out of fashion.

The government knows that more and more people are waking up to the possibility that we are going to face a major crisis in our lifetime. Awakened people are far more difficult people to control than sleeping people, hence the constant surveillance we face daily. They need to keep tabs on who is where and what they are up to.

The government knows that some other major powers are thinking of dumping the dollar, and that its status as sole reserve currency is at risk. They also know the implications of the dollar being dumped, and it’s not pretty.

The government knows it does not have the standing it once did. Up until recently theUnited States said “jump” and other countries said “how high?” Now The United States says “jump” and the other nations say “why should I?”

The government knows it is too far down the road, it has kicked the can too hard, and too long to be able to repair the damage, so it has to do what it can to mitigate future damage…indoctrinate the children.

Hmmm........opining. Got any facts to go with that?

You don't know how to click on links in my post, hint click on the red ones

Like this:

From their first days at kindergarten, children are taught to rely on government kitchens for their lunches because parents are discouraged from providing nutritious food from home.

Fact or opinion?

Opinion. Parents aren't discouraged.

If you can't see you were indoctrinated as a kid, god help you, I was...

I was a pure liberal, then I was a pure conservative when I got married , married, my daughter was born, bought a condo,blah, blah , blah

Now pretty much a rino, don't give a fuck much about social issues as long as I am not forced to buy anything or taxed to death, hey I don't mind being a big tipper, don't mind out of charity helping someone out.

But when you force me to give, by law,

Fuck you

But they have only been broadcasting a short time and they have been brain washed since kindergarten
Snip

They are introduced to a very one sided climate debate by government paid teachers who know that these young minds will accept what the teacher says over what mom and dad says. They are young enough to have respect for their ‘all knowing’ teacher.

They are introduced to same-sex relationships early on, told it’s all fine and dandy. They are too young to know at this point that same-sex relationships cannot produce children in a normal biological fashion.

They are penalized and/or excluded for even making hand gestures that resemble a gun. They are force fed the line that all weapons are bad. How many kids watch dad cleaning his gun and assume daddy is bad because he has one?

Young children are incredibly receptive to new ideas at this age (maybe I should have used theword ideologies rather than ideas) and what is happening to kids today in the United States

I guess it's easier to believe this malarkey than to take ownership of the fact that there is nothing about your position that appeals to young people, who are more technologically adept, have greater access to information, and who are less threatened by the gheys than you are.

And, clinging to these paradigms only makes you look more ridiculous to kids.

A Democrat may have used it, but we dodged a bullet when the Republicans didn't nominate McArthur for president. He would have started a nuclear WW III.

Like this:

Fact or opinion?

Oh please like you dont know this

Home Page What Michelle Does to our Kids Barack Refuses to See Happening to Muslim Kids

Snip

I guess it's easier to believe this malarkey than to take ownership of the fact that there is nothing about your position that appeals to young people, who are more technologically adept, have greater access to information, and who are less threatened by the gheys than you are.

And, clinging to these paradigms only makes you look more ridiculous to kids.
You are a perfect example of someone who got brainwashed and have yet to grow up

Sorry facts are facts, again I will be 50 may 4th and again, I was a liberal, total Conservative at 30 and dont really give a damn about social issues at 49 as long as you Don't fuck with my wallet.

A Democrat may have used it, but we dodged a bullet when the Republicans didn't nominate McArthur for president. He would have started a nuclear WW III.

Like this:

Fact or opinion?

Oh please like you dont know this

Home Page What Michelle Does to our Kids Barack Refuses to See Happening to Muslim Kids

And yet, in another opinion piece, nothing shows that parents are discouraged from providing nutritious food from home or that children are taught to rely on government kitchens for their lunches. In fact, the author says that the opposite is happening and less children are buying lunches at school.

Like this:

Fact or opinion?

They may not be discouraged from lunches at home; they certainly are enabled to avoid making them at home.

I once taught in a small country town where kids could walk to town at lunch and get a good meal and some relaxation at lunch, even though school lunch was available.

That ended because the school lunch program was tied to federal funding, and when it dipped below a certain level, and money was at risk the policy changed and they went to a "closed campus".

One thing I did learn; if I wanted a great A+ rating when my standard observations from my supervisor was due, instead of teaching a history or geography lesson in my "social studies" class, I just did a "how to fill out federal forms" lesson.

Had to train them for how to get on the dole; that became the guiding principle of education, down in the Dirty South.

So many were on food stamps, and free lunch, that they did not even charge the few kids that could have paid, because it was not worth the book-keeping effort.

That school today serves, breakfast and lunch, and has the kitchen open all summer so the kids can walk over from the projects and get two free meals, in addition to the chips, sodas, candy and other junk their SNAP cards buy.

There is no doubt we have an epidemic of morbid obesity among youth and adults.

Government knows fatasses don't rebel.

Never doubt that.

Well you could be right or not, my twin boys are 32, my daughter is 18, don't know what's going on in grade school, so you tell me?

Like this:

Fact or opinion?

They may not be discouraged from lunches at home; they certainly are enabled to avoid making them at home.

I once taught in a small country town where kids could walk to town at lunch and get a good meal and some relaxation at lunch, even though school lunch was available.

That ended because the school lunch program was tied to federal funding, and when it dipped below a certain level, and money was at risk the policy changed and they went to a "closed campus".

One thing I did learn; if I wanted a great A+ rating when my standard observations from my supervisor was due, instead of teaching a history or geography lesson in my "social studies" class, I just did a "how to fill out federal forms" lesson.

Had to train them for how to get on the dole; that became the guiding principle of education, down in the Dirty South.

So many were on food stamps, and free lunch, that they did not even charge the few kids that could have paid, because it was not worth the book-keeping effort.

That school today serves, breakfast and lunch, and has the kitchen open all summer so the kids can walk over from the projects and get two free meals, in addition to the chips, sodas, candy and other junk their SNAP cards buy.

Never doubt that.
Enabled?

So, you got nothing?

That's a bear for you. He's got an opinion and an asshole. He uses both in an interchangeable manner.
You just never know which point of view he is posting from. Though it doesn't really matter. Both are full of shit.

I only know what I read, hear from my kids and others and remember what grade school was like

Like this:

Fact or opinion?

Never doubt that.
Enabled?
Yes, free lunch at school enables a parent to get out of providing a breakfast at home and a bag lunch for their kids, even though
the family gets SNAP .

You know what enable means.

Forum List

Back