🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reason why the left must continue to brainwash the youth

Bear says:
Sorry facts are facts, again I will be 50 may 4th and again, I was a liberal, total Conservative at 30 and dont really give a damn about social issues at 49 as long as you Don't fuck with my wallet.

4star.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsDwn.gif

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
:up:

Top Ranked LA Schools
To be eligible for a state ranking, a school must be awarded a national gold or silver medal.

Thomas Jefferson High School for Advanced Studies

17 GRETNA BLVD, GRETNA, LA 70053

Sci Academy

5552 READ BLVD, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70127

New Orleans Charter Science and Mathematics High School

Which one was yours rr?
I graduated in 1967, and my High School is now called Baton Rouge Magnet High School.

In my family, had a lawyer, an MBA from U. Mass, and I was a teacher.

Oh, and a serial killer.

Top Ranked LA Schools
To be eligible for a state ranking, a school must be awarded a national gold or silver medal.

Sci Academy

Which one was yours rr?
I graduated in 1967, and my High School is now called Baton Rouge Magnet High School.

Oh, and a serial killer.
That's interesting.
Never mind.

Top Ranked LA Schools

Sci Academy

Which one was yours rr?

Oh, and a serial killer.

That's interesting.
It was a joke, dear.

I changed my post accordingly-after I read your next post.

Seriously rr. You think you are "debating" when on here? Where you ever in a real debate? High school debate team? College debate team? What makes you think this is a "debate" forum? Just curious. I have seen mostly right wingers such as your self claim they thought they were "debating" also. But they didn't know the meaning of the word.

Ah well, off to do something more constructive and productive. Have fun "debating" ya'll. LMAO.

A Democrat may have used it, but we dodged a bullet when the Republicans didn't nominate McArthur for president. He would have started a nuclear WW III.

Like this:

From their first days at kindergarten, children are taught to rely on government kitchens for their lunches because parents are discouraged from providing nutritious food from home.

Fact or opinion?

Opinion. Parents aren't discouraged.
Oh please like you dont know this

Home Page What Michelle Does to our Kids Barack Refuses to See Happening to Muslim Kids

What legislation did the First Lady sign to do that to the little piggies, opps did I say piggies????? I meant your little darlings.

Quick answer, none. She doesn't pass or sign legislation. That is the job of our elected officials. You don't like how they run the cafeteria at your local school, call the school.

Forum List

Back