🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reason why the left must continue to brainwash the youth

Zeke loves this shit, he is my favorite liberal stalker, never know facts he always wants to shoot The messenger down,

He always cracks me up

I only know what I read, hear from my kids and others and remember what grade school was like
School lunch was horrible most days I was in school.

The only day I knew I would get enough to eat was Friday, because Catholic Fascists in Louisiana required we have fish sticks.

I could get all of those I wanted from the kids who hated them.

That God for the Dictatorship of the Pope.

; - )

I only know what I read, hear from my kids and others and remember what grade school was like

Dude are you writing a fact filled thread. Or another one of your fictional threads. I can't tell the difference.

I have a feeling zeke is a retired union guy, he don't want anything or anyone to fuck with his public sector pension, greedy fuck

Like this:

From their first days at kindergarten, children are taught to rely on government kitchens for their lunches because parents are discouraged from providing nutritious food from home.

Fact or opinion?

Opinion. Parents aren't discouraged.
They may not be discouraged from lunches at home; they certainly are enabled to avoid making them at home.

I once taught in a small country town where kids could walk to town at lunch and get a good meal and some relaxation at lunch, even though school lunch was available.

That ended because the school lunch program was tied to federal funding, and when it dipped below a certain level, and money was at risk the policy changed and they went to a "closed campus".

One thing I did learn; if I wanted a great A+ rating when my standard observations from my supervisor was due, instead of teaching a history or geography lesson in my "social studies" class, I just did a "how to fill out federal forms" lesson.

Had to train them for how to get on the dole; that became the guiding principle of education, down in the Dirty South.

So many were on food stamps, and free lunch, that they did not even charge the few kids that could have paid, because it was not worth the book-keeping effort.

That school today serves, breakfast and lunch, and has the kitchen open all summer so the kids can walk over from the projects and get two free meals, in addition to the chips, sodas, candy and other junk their SNAP cards buy.

There is no doubt we have an epidemic of morbid obesity among youth and adults.

Government knows fatasses don't rebel.

Never doubt that.
Enabled?
Yes, free lunch at school enables a parent to get out of providing a breakfast at home and a bag lunch for their kids, even though
the family gets SNAP .

You know what enable means.

I know what it means but again, that is opinion.

The only day I knew I would get enough to eat was Friday, because Catholic Fascists in Louisiana required we have fish sticks

You went to school in Louisiana? It shows. Aren't they at the bottom of high school graduation rates and close to the bottom for literacy and math scores? Yep.

It shows you went to school in Louisiana. But don't brag about it.

A Democrat may have used it, but we dodged a bullet when the Republicans didn't nominate McArthur for president. He would have started a nuclear WW III.

Like this:

From their first days at kindergarten, children are taught to rely on government kitchens for their lunches because parents are discouraged from providing nutritious food from home.

Fact or opinion?

Opinion. Parents aren't discouraged.
Oh please like you dont know this

Home Page What Michelle Does to our Kids Barack Refuses to See Happening to Muslim Kids

And yet, in another opinion piece, nothing shows that parents are discouraged from providing nutritious food from home or that children are taught to rely on government kitchens for their lunches. In fact, the author says that the opposite is happening and less children are buying lunches at school.

Dude are you writing a fact filled thread. Or another one of your fictional threads. I can't tell the difference.
Zeke read the newspaper once in awhile, or at least google a bit. You are starting to sound like a low information voter, facts dont bother me

Again I Don't give a damn about gays, some of my best friends are Lesbos

Again I Don't give a damn about abortion , let liberals kill there offspring, fine by me

I really don't care about illegals, don't effect me and my pay scale, but it hurts the low skilled workers and a bunch of them are my friends.

I really don't care if MW is raised, don't effect me, but it does hurt my friends who make $12 ~$18 an hour at work and they don't even know it.

The feds do hurt me personally, if you.don't know that zeke, you are fucking stupid

I have a feeling zeke is a retired union guy, he don't want anything or anyone to fuck with his public sector pension, greedy fuck

As most of your opinions prove to be wrong, add this one to your list.

I once was in a union. The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace workers. But after my apprenticeship was over, I didn't belong to another union.

I did grow up in a city full of good union jobs. But those days are gone and the city is a shell of it's former self.

The only day I knew I would get enough to eat was Friday, because Catholic Fascists in Louisiana required we have fish sticks

You went to school in Louisiana? It shows. Aren't they at the bottom of high school graduation rates and close to the bottom for literacy and math scores? Yep.

It shows you went to school in Louisiana. But don't brag about it.
I graduated from a high school that was at the time one of the best in the country.

I then went to the University of Texas, and when I took my teacher certification test, which at that time was the NTE, I scored in the 98th percentile.

So, fuck yourself.

Again I Don't give a damn about abortion , let liberals kill there offspring, fine by me

Bear, do you know what the thread you started is actually about? I thought it was schooling?

I graduated from a high school that was at the time one of the best in the country.

I then went to the University of Texas, and when I took my teacher certification test, which at that time was the NTE, I scored in the 98th percentile.

Sure you did dude. But even if that was the case, what the fuck happened to you from the time you say you passed your teachers cert test to the present?

Someone seems to have fed you a steady diet of stupid pills you dumb fuck.

Bear, do you know what the thread you started is actually about? I thought it was schooling?
Zeke, this thread was really about, I was getting tired of the Fox news threads, when there is much worse ultra right trash out there in media, Zeke I Don't know why liberals are so fixated on fox news, when it seems lame to me, so much I think they never watch it and compare it to the ultra crazy ass ultra right wing cable shows like the blaze

Getting tired zeke, have to be up early tonight, fight with you ,latter my liberal friend

It amuses me, the left says fox news brainwash people,
But they have only been broadcasting a short time and they have been brain washed since kindergarten
Snip

The above post of yours is about FOX? You are full of shit dude. It just became about FOX when you got the snot slapped out of you for not being able to defend your contention that it is kids that are being brainwashed by their teachers.

So now it's about FOX. OK.

Sure you did dude. But even if that was the case, what the fuck happened to you from the time you say you passed your teachers cert test to the present?

Someone seems to have fed you a steady diet of stupid pills you dumb fuck.
Great debate style zeke.

Getting tired zeke, have to be up early tonight, fight with you ,latter my liberal friend

Later dude, don't be sniffing to much of that plastic. It kills brain cells you know.

You probably are an ok guy bear. You just make it way to easy to fuck with you. As I have been telling you for how long now?

Forum List

Back