The Reasons Comey was Fired...The Letter that Explains it all...

The thing is this: If you try to make up something that makes all the pieces fit, you get something like this;

Trump wants to build resorts on the Black Sea and Russia offers him the land for free but he has to do something
to weaken NATO. It's purely conjecture but it makes the disjointed facts come together.

Now if you try to conjecture something that makes $T innocent of anything, you can't come up with a scenario
that works. If he were totally innocent, then he would not have to fire Yates and Comey. Sorry about that.

However, it's disturbing that the Clinton's got away with it (for now). Clinton was never a good candidate anyway, she never engaged Trump on any of the issues. She was just trying to ride her advantage to victory and sidestepped any debate. Her economic plan stunk to high heaven. Sorry about that also.

Yet conjecture is BS and there is a very large gap in the dot to dot path to completion. There was never any expectation that Trump would be president, yet all of the company's long ago planned and transaction competed projects are on line with no quid-pro-quo, and NO evidence what so-ever there ever was. Liberals are always trying to use conjecture, propaganda and lies to suppress the truth, and when they get caught, like shitbitch clinton, oshitass and murderer holder, they double down and open all treasonous, felonious, and destructive avenues to escape their due recompense for their crimes.

The conjecture is a probability of something of that nature has occurred because it joins all the separate items and as I said you can't conjecture anything that makes "Trump is innocent of all" that will work. But as you point out it is simply BS I still maintain it's high probability. I don't always use conjecture but the system takes so long to get it done it's just normal talking points. The Clintons should also be held accountable.

Forum List

Back