The religion euphemism: masking anti constitution ideology

This very post from you is a fantastic example. You posted this as if you have no idea that threads about Islam have lefties vs righties, and that the lefties are defending Islam. Everybody knows that lefties want to protect Islam, and that they want to hide the ideology part of it and present it as if it is just another religion like the one that the Jones's or Smith's have. The way you tried to play aloof in your post is a fine example, thanks for illustrating my point.
They don't watch to protect Islam so much as using it as an opportunity to demean white people.

ANYTHING that makes whites look bad is considered good.

And no, that is not me feeling sorry for myself. I couldn't give less of a damn what anyone thinks of me being a WHITE, straight male.
Ever notice the lefties on here throwing around fag insults as a means to demean the right? Yeah, happens alot. When I do it they call me a bigot.
They have no moral boundaries, just the need to win at any cost.

That doesn't follow either. Islam is neither a race nor a colour.

No, but one rarely sees a white Muslim. Like really white. Although Christians can well be either..

I suppose if one confines oneself to one's Mom's basement one "rarely sees" much of anything.
As this thread amply demonstrates.
You moved out already? Good, tell us, when did you see a white white Muslim? And the time before that was..?

How silly. Islam is a religion that spans a variety of cultures and races.

But culture is defined by religion. That's why the way it is expressed is so meaningful, it has the power to shape the entire population on earth.

Bullshit.

Culture is way more pervasive, more influential, more deeply ingrained than religion. Religions can be followed, switched, or abandoned. Culture would have to be unlearned. And that's a steeper hill. Religion is taught; culture is imprinted. From birth, literally.

Take "honor killing". Please. Cultural artifact, way older than Islam, way older than Chrisitianism, way older than Hinduism. When a Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Sikh, etc "honor kills" they do so in defiance of their own religion. Because culture is stronger. Oh yes, religion will try to control it and stamp it out, and to some extent does. But when it doesn't --- that's culture speaking.

Just because something is said to be done in the name of religion, doesn't take away the fact it is done out of human weakness.

There you go, much better. Turned it around in a single post.
Those posts were not controversial. And older than, did you mean any religion? Cause there's always been religions. So the way the world would be without them can only be supposed, though your argument of unlearning culture can as well be turned to unlearning religion. Which came first, chicken or egg?

They don't watch to protect Islam so much as using it as an opportunity to demean white people.

ANYTHING that makes whites look bad is considered good.

And no, that is not me feeling sorry for myself. I couldn't give less of a damn what anyone thinks of me being a WHITE, straight male.
Ever notice the lefties on here throwing around fag insults as a means to demean the right? Yeah, happens alot. When I do it they call me a bigot.
They have no moral boundaries, just the need to win at any cost.

No, but one rarely sees a white Muslim. Like really white. Although Christians can well be either..

I suppose if one confines oneself to one's Mom's basement one "rarely sees" much of anything.
You moved out already? Good, tell us, when did you see a white white Muslim? And the time before that was..?

I know that, my point was quite concrete to your - well someone's - everyday life. They contradicted my claim, you rarely see them, which I admit is relative, and I asked him to provide his own personal experience. He didn't but claimed I didn't have my own - as far as I'm aware - because I don't ...belong to his great great world?

But culture is defined by religion. That's why the way it is expressed is so meaningful, it has the power to shape the entire population on earth.

Bullshit.

Culture is way more pervasive, more influential, more deeply ingrained than religion. Religions can be followed, switched, or abandoned. Culture would have to be unlearned. And that's a steeper hill. Religion is taught; culture is imprinted. From birth, literally.

Take "honor killing". Please. Cultural artifact, way older than Islam, way older than Chrisitianism, way older than Hinduism. When a Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Sikh, etc "honor kills" they do so in defiance of their own religion. Because culture is stronger. Oh yes, religion will try to control it and stamp it out, and to some extent does. But when it doesn't --- that's culture speaking.

Just because something is said to be done in the name of religion, doesn't take away the fact it is done out of human weakness.

Those posts were not controversial. And older than, did you mean any religion? Cause there's always been religions. So the way the world would be without them can only be supposed, though your argument of unlearning culture can as well be turned to unlearning religion. Which came first, chicken or egg?

Nope, there hasn't always been organized religion. There have always been religious/spiritual practices, yes. Various methods of addressing the supernatural. But "honor killing", in my example, was never part of it because it has nothing to do with the supernatural in the first place.

I have been on many political boards, and see lefties bashing Christianity on a regular basis. They mock Christians by making fun of the imaginary friend or imaginary guy in the sky, and they replace public symbols of Christian faith with symbols of their own atheist faith. So why do lefties love Islam so much? Every thread that I read that is about Islam has a common theme in it where lefties are defending Islam, and in a way that I have never seen lefties defend Christianity. Lefties, what is it about Islam that makes you defend it as strongly as you mock Christianity?

Perhaps if you could quote an example? Or bring up this question when you see it?

I won't hold my breath...
This very post from you is a fantastic example. You posted this as if you have no idea that threads about Islam have lefties vs righties, and that the lefties are defending Islam. Everybody knows that lefties want to protect Islam, and that they want to hide the ideology part of it and present it as if it is just another religion like the one that the Jones's or Smith's have. The way you tried to play aloof in your post is a fine example, thanks for illustrating my point.

You "righties" seem to confuse "protecting a religion" with protecting "freedom of religion". That means all religions that exist in our country and under the rule of law. It's a simple concept, yet you have such a hard time grasping it :dunno:

Astutely put. I like to describe it as "waaah, mommy they won't join my hate group! They must believe the opposite!" --- which is yet another pitfall of binary-bot thought.

I know that, my point was quite concrete to your - well someone's - everyday life. They contradicted my claim, you rarely see them, which I admit is relative, and I asked him to provide his own personal experience. He didn't but claimed I didn't have my own - as far as I'm aware - because I don't ...belong to his great great world?

You need to follow the quote train. The bogus point that was shot down was, and I quote:

"They don't watch to protect Islam so much as using it as an opportunity to demean white people."​

--- which of course is bogus because "Islam" has nothing to do with "color". Which I already noted.

What "you rarely see" is profoundly irrelevant.

It is amazing to watch lefties protect anti American ideology by calling it a religion. It is even creepier, considering how much lefties despise religion in the first place. The very meaning of Islam is anti American and anti constitution. Islam means literally to submit or to surrender. It is disgusting that lefties use the euphemism of religion to cloak the world's most anti American and anti Constitution ideology.
Nice bigoted bovine excrement rant. Who are you to decide what is and what is not a religion. There are many peaceful Muslims in this country who respect the constitution and our way of life , and who have been a tremendous help in fighting terrorism.

It is also as stupid as stupid gets to paint "lefties" with the broad brush of hating religion. I don't suppose that you ever heard of liberation theology? That's what I thought. You ignorant fucks don't know shit from shineola.

WHat is the difference tween the two religions ? They believe the same shit .

Gays are the devil
Women are 2nd rate whores
Non believers suck

Bullshit.

Nope, there hasn't always been organized religion. There have always been religious/spiritual practices, yes. Various methods of addressing the supernatural. But "honor killing", in my example, was never part of it because it has nothing to do with the supernatural in the first place.

Well, there were some cultures whose religion practiced human sacrifice as a way to connect with the supernatural so that their crops would grow. They were called the Maya and the Aztecs.

.. ..Islam is a religion that spans a variety of cultures and races.
Infecting each culture it touches with a bloodthirsty hybrid religion / political system / warrior cult that breeds superficial practices and violence-embracing expansionism.

It is inherently and historically and functionally hostile to Western culture and ideals and it is entirely and irredeemably incompatible with Western Civilization.

Last edited:
Infecting each culture it touches with a bloodthirsty hybrid religion / political system / warrior cult that breeds superficial practices and violence-embracing expansionism.

It is inherently and historically and functionally hostile to Western culture and ideals and it is entirely and irredeemably incompatible with Western Civilization.

Oh bullshit, it's no such thing. This is the parrotations of hateblogs and nothing more. :eusa_hand:

Apparently this thread has been merged with another one, the older OP purporting to claim that Islam isn't a religion, never was a religion, and that Da Eebil Libburuls or whoever the OP's hallucinations dress up as Emmanuel Goldstein THIS week are committing some grand ruse to pretend it is. Even though it's got fifteen hundred years of history as a religion already. Never ceases to amaze, the level of self-delusion of which such tinfoilers are capable --- or claim to be on the internets.

The original thread I went into was something about "the left supporting Islam" or some shit. I challenged him to cite an example thereof, and of course he ran away. Actually I believe it was the same poster who started both threads. Clearly he's obsessed with this crapola. :rolleyes:

I don't agree Kondor, because many live just fine within western civilization.

Talk to an American Muslim.

Then get back to me.

Am very tired of hate.

It's a pity people can't find it within themselves to sit down and have lunch with some of the "despised group" and just talk.

Maybe it's too scary to realize that....the "other" is not much different then you or I.

I have been on many political boards, and see lefties bashing Christianity on a regular basis. They mock Christians by making fun of the imaginary friend or imaginary guy in the sky, and they replace public symbols of Christian faith with symbols of their own atheist faith. So why do lefties love Islam so much? Every thread that I read that is about Islam has a common theme in it where lefties are defending Islam, and in a way that I have never seen lefties defend Christianity. Lefties, what is it about Islam that makes you defend it as strongly as you mock Christianity?
You answer your own question The left is enamored of islam hoping that muslims here will kill Christians like they do in the middle east.

Bullshit.

How do you think there was nothing "supernatural" in honour killings thousands of years ago? How do you define supernatural?

Honor killing is cultural. Not religious. One of the countries with the highest incidents is India, for example. It's in cultures where a families honor is bound up in the conduct of it's members, most often women.

You talk to any American Muslims? They might be surprised to hear this.

It's a pity people can't find it within themselves to sit down and have lunch with some of the "despised group" and just talk.

Maybe it's too scary to realize that....the "other" is not much different then you or I.

If you are willing to talk to the "other", yeah, you will find more similarities than you realize.

Two examples out of my own life...................

In the 80's, we pulled into port at the same time a Russian ship did. We were told that we had to report any interaction with them, and to be careful if they approached us. This was still during the Cold War. Well, myself and some of my friends were sitting at a cafe eating, and a group of Russian sailors sat down next to us. Well, after a couple of minutes, we hollered at them, "hey, are you supposed to report contact with us like we have to with you?" They said yeah, they were required to report conversations with us. One of us then said, hey, do your officers suck like ours do? (We were talking to enlisted sailors), and they said yeah, and that led into a conversation between all of us for the next hour or so. Found out we both hate the same things, and like a bunch of the same things. Basically, they were just like us, only from a different country.

Same thing happened when I was running around Dubai in the 90's. One of the things that shopkeepers do there is to haggle with you and have conversation and coffee. It's really quite a social event to go to the bazaars, and a lot of fun. What did I discover there? Yeah, we might have different belief systems, and we might live in different countries, but they, like me, had someone they loved, had people they cared about and causes they believed in.

If you give people a chance, you might find out they are more like you than you might realize.

And................if you treat people with suspicion and mistrust, they will always act badly towards you. Treat them with friendship and politeness, and they usually respond in the same manner.

Worked that way for the 20 years I was in the Navy. Never had a problem finding and making friends, no matter where I went, and I had a lot of fun and learned a lot of stuff.

If you are willing to talk to the "other", yeah, you will find more similarities than you realize.

Two examples out of my own life...................

In the 80's, we pulled into port at the same time a Russian ship did. We were told that we had to report any interaction with them, and to be careful if they approached us. This was still during the Cold War. Well, myself and some of my friends were sitting at a cafe eating, and a group of Russian sailors sat down next to us. Well, after a couple of minutes, we hollered at them, "hey, are you supposed to report contact with us like we have to with you?" They said yeah, they were required to report conversations with us. One of us then said, hey, do your officers suck like ours do? (We were talking to enlisted sailors), and they said yeah, and that led into a conversation between all of us for the next hour or so. Found out we both hate the same things, and like a bunch of the same things. Basically, they were just like us, only from a different country.

Same thing happened when I was running around Dubai in the 90's. One of the things that shopkeepers do there is to haggle with you and have conversation and coffee. It's really quite a social event to go to the bazaars, and a lot of fun. What did I discover there? Yeah, we might have different belief systems, and we might live in different countries, but they, like me, had someone they loved, had people they cared about and causes they believed in.

If you give people a chance, you might find out they are more like you than you might realize.

And................if you treat people with suspicion and mistrust, they will always act badly towards you. Treat them with friendship and politeness, and they usually respond in the same manner.

Worked that way for the 20 years I was in the Navy. Never had a problem finding and making friends, no matter where I went, and I had a lot of fun and learned a lot of stuff.

I don't think I can top that story but I've had the same experiences in moving among other cultures and countries. It's true, direct experience is the poison of paranoia. I seriously think the hair-on-fire fearmongers on this site and elsewhere are the way they are because they've bottled themselves up into a safe little snowflakey bubble where any threat of a challenge to the their base belief paradigm is ruthlessly kept away. And the more they work to demonize, dehumanize and ostracize whatever their paranoia target group is this week, the more they work to incite that target to manifest those negative stereotypes in defense. We humans run the same historical error over and over and over somehow expecting different results.

Everybody everywhere should at some point look around them and decide "this can't be all there is" and then go prove it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back