🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party has a trump problem

People are flocking to Texas in droves, not California, not Illinois, not New York.
One of the reasons Republicans and conservatives in the Texas legislature are rushing to implement their version of "freedoms"....and restrictions. Before the state turns purple. All this legislative activity isn't by accident. They know what's on the horizon.

Yes...attacked with flags instead of guns or matches or stolen tvs......wow you Dimmers are dim.
Again, as I keep pointing out, who needs guns when you have the sheer numbers?
Flag poles, billy clubs, and other small weapons are effective when fighting in close
quarters. Especially when you outnumber your opponent by a 10 to 1 margin (or more)
and your opponent isn't willing to use live ammunition....well, except for one case.

Whelp. As long as he constantly opens his mouth and wags his incompetent tongue, he'll continue to be talked about.
And I will happily keep pointing out to you true believers of what a dumpster fire his Presidency was.
Don't like it? Don't respond to my posts. :)

trump pic.jpg

:113:

... a weak mango hued tribble headed sociopath who is a malignant narcissist with arrested development ....

LOL!!!!! donny has had a looooong history with wall st. i wonder who the 'king of debt' answers to now?
So do I; that’s why I’m aware of how much the politicians you worship suck.

I’m in debt; it’s called a mortgage.
Where are the headlines calling for Trump to pay off his debts?
In your head?

I’m in debt; it’s called a mortgage.

sucks to be you.

Where are the headlines calling for Trump to pay off his debts?
In your head?

Trump Will Have $900 Million Of Loans Coming Due In His Second Term If He’s Reelected

Dan Alexander
Forbes Staff
Billionaires
Senior editor at Forbes, covering Donald Trump's business
Trump Will Have $900 Million Of Loans Coming Due In His Second Term If He’s Reelected

Business

Trump's Loan Extension on a Manhattan Building Shows His Debt Options

By
Shahien Nasiripour
and
Tom Maloney
January 22, 2021, 7:00 AM EST
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Loan payments loom as Trump fights for his political future – and the future of his business

By David A. Fahrenthold , Jonathan O'Connell and Joshua Partlow October 23, 2020 at 1:29 p.m. EDT
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1ab8c2-0e33-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

So trump will primary his MAGA, nut case associates into running in 2022. And the Dems will defeat them....California should be a wake up call for the repub party. It probably is for the real GOP. But until real conservatives grow a spine and tell trump and his like to hit the road, they will be his victim.

trump is slowly destroying the repub party.....AND IT IS OKAY WITH ME!

Whether Trump runs or not, he's going to take all the GOP's money.

Whether Trump runs or not, he's going to take all the GOP's money.
Exactly! And they willingly give it to him...dropping to their knees and asking for a word of acceptance from the Liar in Chief. They worship a man that will throw them and their like under the bus for the right price. Amazingly Gullible!

sucks to be you.

Dan Alexander
Forbes Staff
Billionaires
Senior editor at Forbes, covering Donald Trump's business

Business

Trump's Loan Extension on a Manhattan Building Shows His Debt Options

By
Shahien Nasiripour
and
Tom Maloney
January 22, 2021, 7:00 AM EST

Loan payments loom as Trump fights for his political future – and the future of his business

By David A. Fahrenthold , Jonathan O'Connell and Joshua Partlow October 23, 2020 at 1:29 p.m. EDT
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1ab8c2-0e33-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html
I want facts, not ProgBot headlines.

I want facts, not ProgBot headlines.

you literally said - ' headlines'.... so don't go moving the goalposts, groucho. & when his loans are due, .... as yer chosen one loves to repeat over & over & overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

' we'll see what happens '

in the meantime:

Trump NYC Tower Debt Hits Watch List With Vacancies Rising

By
Sophie Alexander
and
John Gittelsohn
September 17, 2021, 3:11 PM EDT Updated on September 17, 2021, 4:32 PM EDT

Donald Trump’s Latest Financial Disclosure Shows a Huge Revenue Drop at His DC Hotel

But at least he was gifted a bronze bust of Mount Rushmore!​

WRITTEN BY JANE RECKER | PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 21, 2021
A financial disclosure report

[ https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/trump-donald-j/45faa29051c5c338/full.pdf ]

released hours after the end of the Donald Trump’s presidency shows that Trump International, his Pennsylvania Avenue hotel, suffered a 63 percent revenue loss in 2020. His Doral golf club outside of Miami took a nearly 43 percent hit, contributing to an almost 38 percent revenue decline for the Trump Organization as a whole. Revenues at his Loudoun County golf club remained fairly steady, with a 3.4 percent decrease.
2020 Trump Financial Records Show Steep Revenue Decline at DC Hotel

:ack-1:

National Security

Prosecutor in Trump criminal probe convenes grand jury to hear evidence, weigh potential charges

By Shayna Jacobs and David A. Fahrenhold
May 25, 2021
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...47911c-bcca-11eb-83e3-0ca705a96ba4_story.html

you literally said - ' headlines'.... so don't go moving the goalposts, groucho. & when his loans are due, .... as yer chosen one loves to repeat over & over & overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

in the meantime:

By
Sophie Alexander
and
John Gittelsohn

Donald Trump’s Latest Financial Disclosure Shows a Huge Revenue Drop at His DC Hotel

[ https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/trump-donald-j/45faa29051c5c338/full.pdf ]

released hours after the end of the Donald Trump’s presidency shows that Trump International, his Pennsylvania Avenue hotel, suffered a 63 percent revenue loss in 2020. His Doral golf club outside of Miami took a nearly 43 percent hit, contributing to an almost 38 percent revenue decline for the Trump Organization as a whole. Revenues at his Loudoun County golf club remained fairly steady, with a 3.4 percent decrease.

National Security

Prosecutor in Trump criminal probe convenes grand jury to hear evidence, weigh potential charges

May 25, 2021
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...47911c-bcca-11eb-83e3-0ca705a96ba4_story.html

Trump needs money... I feel so bad for his followers. He's going tp take them for every nickel he can get.

yep.

Trump PAC has not used any of the $75M its raised this year to help fund election audits: report​

BY CELINE CASTRONUOVO - 07/22/21 02:46 PM EDT
Trump PAC has not used any of the $75M its raised this year to help fund election audits: report

& they will keep giving to their chosen on

Trump needs money... I feel so bad for his followers. He's going tp take them for every nickel he can get.
It will go something like this:

"Forget the kidney transplant. I will send that money to Donald. He needs it a lot more than I do.
DIALYSIS ROCKS"

So trump will primary his MAGA, nut case associates into running in 2022. And the Dems will defeat them....California should be a wake up call for the repub party. It probably is for the real GOP. But until real conservatives grow a spine and tell trump and his like to hit the road, they will be his victim.

trump is slowly destroying the repub party.....AND IT IS OKAY WITH ME!

Trump put America and Americans first, the McCains, Bushes, George Will put their Backer and bankers first.

in the meantime:

By
Sophie Alexander
and
John Gittelsohn

National Security

May 25, 2021
I asked a specific question so don’t move the goalposts…
Who is calling in the debt?

Forum List

Back