🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

"Your democracy" sucks. Democracy sucks in general.

Our republic has been nearly destroyed by "your democracy."
States have to stand up against the power of the Federal government, and cities and towns must stand up against the power of the state, and citizens must stand up against the power of their local governments, and finally people have to stand up against their own selfish and destructive inclinations. That's the only was to fix this thing.

Except, the democrats have done none of that. It was the repubs in the House and trump who instigated J6. Now the bill is coming due. J6, fake electors, efforts to overturn the election, and finally the stupid mar-a-lugo retention of classified documents. These are all crimes and now those that committed them are going to have to answer
Wow, your brain is almost entirely gone.
J6 was a flag waving and babycarriage protest nothing else.
Trump has a perfect right to all the documents, your goons are upset because of what they say and he declassified them....uh oh!
And crimes? Ask Joey Capone and his bagman about what crimes really are.
jimboliar.

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.

We don't like your Banana Democracy. Please give it back to whatever third-world shithole you stole it from.

One example, congrats.

Meanwhile the left is all in on any attack on a Conservative supreme court justice, either violent, or by lawfare.

I can do this literally all day.

It’s telling that you’re moving the goalposts to include threats of “lawfare” as if that’s anything like threats of violence.

I can do this literally all day.

It’s telling that you’re moving the goalposts to include threats of “lawfare” as if that’s anything like threats of violence.

It's threats. And threats of violence can be far more hollow than lawfare threats.

I assume you are one of the people who also think those convictions for the abortion protesters were just dandy while ignoring the vandalism on Pregnancy Crisis centers.

Republicans don’t actually care about “secure elections”. They only care about winning elections.

They can’t say they’re changing laws to rig the system, so they’re going to claim it’s to “secure elections”
Republicans don’t actually care about “secure elections”. They only care about winning elections.
and Democrats are different?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's threats. And threats of violence can be far more hollow than lawfare threats.

I assume you are one of the people who also think those convictions for the abortion protesters were just dandy while ignoring the vandalism on Pregnancy Crisis centers.
No one is ignoring the vandalism on your little propaganda hubs. You might not know this but police usually don’t catch people who commit crimes.

But sometimes they do.

Take your fake victimhood and blow it out your ass.

No one is ignoring the vandalism on your little propaganda hubs. You might not know this but police usually don’t catch people who commit crimes.

But sometimes they do.

Take your fake victimhood and blow it out your ass.

Excuses Excuses. Your words show your support for interfering with violence things you don't like.

Excuses Excuses. Your words show your support for interfering with violence things you don't like.
My words say nothing of the sort. Your victim complex is working in overdrive today.

Did you really think the police catch everyone who commits a crime? My friend, the police are way more useless than you think. TV really does distort people’s view of how the world works.

My words say nothing of the sort. Your victim complex is working in overdrive today.

Did you really think the police catch everyone who commits a crime? My friend, the police are way more useless than you think.

Your words imply what you really feel, as opposed to what you are willing to say.

Calling them propaganda centers is the give away.

It's all about effort. Right now dem's effort is on political crimes they don't like, as opposed to actual crimes and political crimes they do like.

I don’t think you like democracy period.

Instead of finding ways sway voters, Republicans spend their time trying to distort the government to maintain power without having to have the support of their constituency.
Projection. I certainly don't see Democrats winning the next election after their policies have brought so much pain to the American

people and likely to bring more without even trying to slow down.

Last time there was a Democrat president this bad, nobody voted for Democrats for 12 years in a row.

This one's so bad, I bet it will be 20.

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.
Troll thread reeking of hypocrisy ^^^.

Forum List

Back